1. #21
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What vets? We have no vet posters
    You know what I mean, silly man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea... through various things happening Mafia sort of turned into my baby and it takes up the majority of my time on the site. Which I don't mind exactly, just wish I had time for other things as well. There's also always so many posts to catch up on here I always wanna read them all and catch up on what I missed but that takes so much time You guys should like post less (not really).
    You have no idea how much less we post lol. Like, so less less less!!!!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Asme, it'd be nice if you could make another post on this thread with the vets and the dates they first posted and stuff. So it's easier to update.
    I copy pastaed the chart into the OP for you

  3. #23
    That's my personal info showing when I started posting! So angry!

  4. #24
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I copy pastaed the chart into the OP for you
    Ah. Nice. Thanks!

    I was doing some editting and I saw it and I was like "what is this and where did it come from?!" Lool.

  5. #25
    So annoying having that red mark that you can't get rid of on the old PvM when the thread is locked.

  6. #26

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    So annoying having that red mark that you can't get rid of on the old PvM when the thread is locked.
    O.o that happens? Even if you open the last page it doesn't go away? That shouldn't be a thing that happens

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and it's time to leave work! BBL!

    +36

  8. #28
    + 34

    Damn, missed the first page.

    RIOT!

  9. #29
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    That's my personal info showing when I started posting! So angry!
    Did you delete the post? If so, we need to find a new one lol to put in there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Damn, missed the first page.

    RIOT!
    One more step closer to not being a PvM vet!

    + 37

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    O.o that happens? Even if you open the last page it doesn't go away? That shouldn't be a thing that happens

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and it's time to leave work! BBL!
    Same for me it seems. Always been like that but never really noticed lol.

    Bai!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    O.o that happens? Even if you open the last page it doesn't go away? That shouldn't be a thing that happens
    Nope, it is impossible once the thread is locked. And since all mods leave a comment after the lock it will always appear red marked.

  11. #31
    +35

    Also missed the first page

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

    Same for me it seems. Always been like that but never really noticed lol.
    I always notice it. Its super annoying, for some reason.

  13. #33
    +33

    start moving slower, PvM

  14. #34

  15. #35
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    Nope, it is impossible once the thread is locked. And since all mods leave a comment after the lock it will always appear red marked.
    Well, I used to be a mod too, so I obviously never really noticed on threads I locked and such. XDD

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, I used to be a mod too, so I obviously never really noticed on threads I locked and such. XDD
    Even as a mod you still messed up numbers as much as you do now

  17. #37
    woo!!! new thread

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    woo!!! new thread
    No one is allowed to post in it. We can't afford to soil the thread.

  19. #39
    Oh come on.... I come back and suddenly the old thread is closed D:


    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysi View Post
    The legislature, during the normal budget process, slashes spending on the courts, and adds an amendment to the judicial budget that automatically removes all funds from the judicial branch if the court rules against the state in the pending case.
    I still don't understand what this means.. Judicial is court?


    + 35

  20. #40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •