Rumour has it this is the only place on the internet Im positive

10+ Year Old Account
    + 5

Yay, positivity!

+4

happy america day yall

10+ Year Old Account
    + 6

I wanna switch to a wireless gaming headset after finally experiencing one at the store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    + 6

I wanna switch to a wireless gaming headset after finally experiencing one at the store.
    +7

My gaming experiences of late have been playing games like Uno. I don't even bother wearing a headset.

10+ Year Old Account
    +5

It's hard to have fun on vacation when you have no money, you're stuck with a seven year old, and your housing setup is sleeping in a camper in the back of your mom's house. It's good that I got to see her for the first time in years at least, but that five days could not have gone by fast enough. We went to a minor league baseball game. That was fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    + 6

I have to use wired at the moment, and I hate it. It gets caught everywhere and just gets in the way. I loved my wireless ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 6

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    +7

My gaming experiences of late have been playing games like Uno. I don't even bother wearing a headset.
    Yeah, don't need a headset for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    +5

It's hard to have fun on vacation when you have no money, you're stuck with a seven year old, and your housing setup is sleeping in a camper in the back of your mom's house. It's good that I got to see her for the first time in years at least, but that five days could not have gone by fast enough. We went to a minor league baseball game. That was fun.
    That's not much of a vacation. At least the baseball game was fun for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I have to use wired at the moment, and I hate it. It gets caught everywhere and just gets in the way. I loved my wireless ones.
    My wired one was way too long of a cord, gets caught on everything, takes up space, and is just a nuisance. My wired one is quite old and I'm excited to eventually have the convenience of a wireless one. Sound quality has come a long way too.

+7

I don't have a wireless headset but with how amazing the wireless tech is with logitech lightspeed mice and keyboard, I bet those are good.

+8

Wireless headset I love, just so I can go to my kitchen and not miss out. Also cos I destroyed my desk continually with the cord.