1. #1061
    + 34

    It's only for a couple months pOO, then they're all back to school.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  2. #1062
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786
    http://i.imgur.com/86BGB6b.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    + 34

    It's only for a couple months pOO, then they're all back to school.
    It's really bad this time

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://imgur.com/gallery/GKFT6bm

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUNl7usGYnI

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m72Lhg0eoH0

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRIcS4BRQUM

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bed time. Night everyone.

  3. #1063
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    What's up with all these pictures of girls?
    Him and Joy post pictures of women all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Always gotta have pics of girls, specially when Joy has been slacking.
    Severely slacking! Lol.

    + 35

  4. #1064
    + 36

    I think Joy is going for a not-banned streak.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  5. #1065
    Deleted
    + 37

    Actually, it wasn't his images that got him infracted lol. xD

  6. #1066
    + 38

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  7. #1067
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    Joy hasn't been banned in forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  8. #1068
    + 39.

    I'm so proud of him.
    No, actually, I'm disgusted.
    Get your shit together Joy.

  9. #1069
    + 40

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  10. #1070
    + 41
    Hai

    Joy used to be cool

  11. #1071
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Joy used to be cool
    A very, very long time ago. In a galaxy far, far away.

    + 42.

  12. #1072
    + 43

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  13. #1073
    +41

    Wasting my night.

  14. #1074
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    + 39

    Wasting my day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  15. #1075
    + 40

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  16. #1076
    Wasting my life.

    +41

    - - - Updated - - -



    Today is greeeaaaaaat.

  17. #1077
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Severely slacking! Lol.
    Yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I think Joy is going for a not-banned streak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Actually, it wasn't his images that got him infracted lol. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Joy hasn't been banned in forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    I'm so proud of him.
    No, actually, I'm disgusted.
    Get your shit together Joy.
    I'm like grown up and mature now....

  18. #1078
    Deleted
    + 42

  19. #1079
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    A very, very long time ago. In a galaxy far, far away.
    Yarrp!

    + 43

  20. #1080
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post



    Today is greeeaaaaaat.
    Whoa, slow down there Flash!

    - - - Updated - - -

    + 44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •