Twenty-five minutes? How...?

25 heroes (I reckon Moira isn't part of them, might be wrong) for 25 minutes...So that's like 1 minute for each.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

I see. Twenty-four more minutes than I need.

Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

Have you planned your gifts yet ? Bought one for step-brother and got an idea for sis and father. Finding one for the mother is the hardest...

No... my excuse is that I JUST bought birthday presents for my stepsister and stepmom, and have to also get my dad a birthday gift, in addition to Christmas gifts for this month. December sucks in that regard...

10+ Year Old Account

Not buying any gifts this year.

+ 16
    Oh, all your birthdays are on the Christmas period as well ? Tough luck. Got my car back today. Everything's working again...except the radio.

+ 17

With the sheer amount of fires in California this week, I'm starting to believe that there is some arsonist driving around the state, looking for areas with high densities of dead brush and setting fire.

10+ Year Old Account

Finally settled on an anime to marathon that I enjoyed straight off the bat.

Also, am I allowed to post numbers consecutively if the numbers before me were wrong? Since technically, the last correct number was mine?

I don't think so? Eh, I'll post a -20 for good measure.

And which anime is that?

10+ Year Old Account

Haganai. High school club slice of life show. Funnier than anything else I've seen since Three Leaves, Three Colors. Supposed to be about them learning to make friends, but they mostly just hang out, partially play video games (the popular girl, of all people, more than anyone). For a show like this, surprised it has two seasons too, so gonna be lots to watch.

Also have a good football game for once on Thursday. Plus free pizza from Dominos. Got my laundry done, my new shirt finally wearing, should be a good "weekend". Better be. I need it this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    High school
    Very original! Have you looked into Yuru Yuri? Pretty sure I suggested it, but I can't recall, so have another recommend.

I'm watching Assassination Classroom season two right now.

Damn, shouldn't post numbers prior to coffee. Also Yuru Yuri ? Sounds like some rainbow anime.

Yuru Yuri MAL link. It's great! Huge cast of characters, and I like 90% of them. SoL that got three seasons, and all of them are fantastic. Hell, I'd be down for a fourth.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, we've mentioned Yuru Yuri before. Hoping it's one of those shows that randomly gets picked up for a dub. The animation studio that did that show is my favorite one so far though. Doga Kobo has done some of my favorite shows.

Finally finished creating my view.
    *tries integrating it into the software*
    *software crashes*
    mhm...
    *check database*
    "View's query length : 10k, max allowed : 3,5k."

...fuck.

10+ Year Old Account

I take it back. Kyoto Animation has done a lot more than I thought. K-On of course, but also Kobayashi, Myriad Colors Phantom World, Clannad, and a host of shows on my watchlist, like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Nichijou, and Full Metal Panic (which I've already seen, but it's been so long I don't remember any of it). So they're probably the best.

One more day before we start moving stuff to our new house. So. much. stuff.