10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post

Get better soon. :s
    Thanks, I think I am starting to. *knocks on wood

I started feeling terrible last tuesday and have been light headed, zoned out, zero energy, and zero appetite for the past 7 days. I went from eating big healthy meals to only having a protein shake and a cliff bar for an entire day. I had to force myself to eat anything at all. Yesterday was the first time I went to the gym for an entire week (an eternity for me) and I barely made it through my workouts. The entire two hours I felt like I was either going to puke or pass out, but I survived. Today, I ate the most I had eaten since getting sick. I went to the gym today as well and still felt awful during my workout, then half way through, I started to get better. I got home after that and was able to eat without forcing myself. It has been a weird 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

Well, I'm playing WoW again for the first time since Cata. I'm... pretty overwhelmed... and I have no idea what I'm doing.
    That's how I felt when I came back for WoD, after quitting halfway through cata and skipping MoP. So many changes happened to my class and the game. You will get back into the swing of things in no time. Just mess around for a bit and look at guides to use as a starting point.

With this stat squish, the experience may feel a bit awkward (at least this Hc Antorus and farming old raids were) yet, keep it mind that classes are supposed to be tuned around Azerite traits (or, at least, that's what I tell myself, just like it was the case with Legion pre-patch).
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account

Did they do another stat squish?

I'll be honest, I'm not enjoying my time so far in WoW. The ability pruning just has me confused, and trying to set up my UI is even worse. Still at it, but...

Yep, there's another stat squish for BFA. Wow is old though, might be worth going for a more recent one that FF mmo. I heard it was very enjoyable.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

I don't mind stat squishes, I do mind that abilities are just gone, or I can't use them because of my spec. I can't use Renew as Disc Priest because... reasons? I can't use Fireball as a Frost Mage because... uh... hmm...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I don't mind stat squishes, I do mind that abilities are just gone, or I can't use them because of my spec. I can't use Renew as Disc Priest because... reasons? I can't use Fireball as a Frost Mage because... uh... hmm...
    Why would you want to use those spells as those specs though?

Just using them as an example - they were the first examples that popped into my mind.

Deleted
    So, what spells do you feel you're missing?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post

Yep, there's another stat squish for BFA. Wow is old though, might be worth going for a more recent one that FF mmo. I heard it was very enjoyable.
    The game wouldn't have needed another stat squish if they didn't let the numbers get out of control immediately after their first one. Maybe they will learn this time, but probably not.

At least Outlaw is easier to level up since prepatch, getting Marked for Death at 45 instead of 100 helps a ton ! Lvl65 for now.

10+ Year Old Account

Didn't they change the leveling in BFA? You can jump to whichever zones you like and the leveling is slower?

Yeah, zones scaled to your level :
    - Starting zones up to 20.
    - Classic zones until 60-62.
    - BC/Woltk until 80.
    - Cata/Mop (?) until 90.
    - WoD 100.

10+ Year Old Account

I hate me. I've been miserable for the past couple days, but I'm in a good mood for once, at this very moment. How long it will last, will likely be short. I don't know why I'm suddenly not feeling like shit though.

Happy happy happy days ! :3

10+ Year Old Account

Not happy days. Days getting worse. Halp.

Have some positivity.

-6 Be back in ~2 years, tata
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Stayed up until 5AM watching anime with a friend... only got five hours of sleep. I feel like shit, but it was still worth it.

10+ Year Old Account

"Who needs sleep well you're never gonna get it.

Who needs sleep, tell me what's that for"