What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

I love working 5+hr/day more than I'm used to, and only getting one day off this week. Waking up to a phone call to come into work is great!

Yay, work is awesome. Also fucking the back without its consentment is a bad idea.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

My feet hurt. Someone help.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

My feet hurt. Someone help.
    * Chops feet off

There, now your feet don't hurt anymore

10+ Year Old Account

You're welcome

Great... popcorn kernel in my teeth.

10+ Year Old Account

Great... popcorn kernel in my teeth.
    I hate that!

I had one that perfectly conform to a tooth and slipped into my gums, it was super painful and I couldn't get it out. After about a week I had to go to the dentist.

10+ Year Old Account

It's raining! I can't remember the last time it's rained...

10+ Year Old Account

I like rain! ... Well kind of. When I'm inside, I like rain. But not all the time. xD
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

10+ Year Old Account

Intramuscular shots are no joke. Had one shot in each deltoid today and now they are sore AF.

It's raining! I can't remember the last time it's rained...
    What is this rain you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post

I like rain! ... Well kind of. When I'm inside, I like rain. But not all the time. xD
    That's how I feel.
    It is really nice to fall asleep to as well.

Yup, rain is soothing.

Deleted
    Rain is annoying, only time it is nice is during the summer when it's hot as fuck and havent rained for ages. Otherwise rain sux

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post

Intramuscular shots are no joke. Had one shot in each deltoid today and now they are sore AF.
    Be happy, at least it was just a single-prick shot (I hope). I still have a lovely scar on my upper arm after receiving a shot some decades ago using the bifurcated multi-stab method