Doesn't constantly moving the goalposts kinda make this game utterly pointless

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this game already utterly useless? Does anyone actually care about winning?

What Krayzy said, but also I'd like it to be somewhat even. If two is too much, I'll go back to one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Winning is kind of fun! The problem is we never have a consistent number of people. We get an avalanche of players and they win a few times, so we buff mods, then the players vanish so we nerf mods, then they return....

+10

So then why don't you set a limit, make it an actual game. So the basic format stays the same. Get to 50 or -50 for a win but set it so which ever team gets to 11 wins first (I have picked 11 as random you can pick whatever) wins the entire game.

Once the game is over reset the parameters if the game was an 11 - 0 pasting

That way if there are less players around for whatever reason at least your games will have a balance at points

I dunno just a suggestion

7+ Year Old Account
    + 11

10+ Year Old Account
    + 12

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Isn't this game already utterly useless? Does anyone actually care about winning?
    Once upon a time we actually cared about winning, and actually fought to get the 50 for ourselves.

+ 13
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    + 14

Winning

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Once upon a time we actually cared about winning, and actually fought to get the 50 for ourselves.
    And Treann(?) was able to snipe them with a painted toothless pic

+15

Winning in PvM is the only thing I have in my life.

7+ Year Old Account
    + 16

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    So then why don't you set a limit, make it an actual game. So the basic format stays the same. Get to 50 or -50 for a win but set it so which ever team gets to 11 wins first (I have picked 11 as random you can pick whatever) wins the entire game.

Once the game is over reset the parameters if the game was an 11 - 0 pasting

That way if there are less players around for whatever reason at least your games will have a balance at points

I dunno just a suggestion
    I’m not against a run of games as the “win” but that won’t solve the random lack of people to play with

+13

7+ Year Old Account
    + 14

I think players should always win

+15

I think players are just better than mods.

+ 16
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    + 17

+ 18