10+ Year Old Account
    Zer0

10+ Year Old Account
    It's worth the price, especially the visual upgrades to ME1, nevermind the improved combat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It's worth the price, especially the visual upgrades to ME1, nevermind the improved combat.

what does it change in the combat? It's been so long since I played the 1st one.
    +1

10+ Year Old Account
    What a miserable ride today. 60 miles (96 kilometers) and it rained for half of it. I was cold and miserable but I was stuck because it started raining some 35 miles out. Blech

+/-0

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

what does it change in the combat? It's been so long since I played the 1st one.
    Standardizes the interface to match 2 & 3, allows out-of-combat sprinting, and improves recoil/aiming and headshot damage stuff. So you can pinpoint and headshot geth all day

What a miserable ride today. 60 miles (96 kilometers) and it rained for half of it. I was cold and miserable but I was stuck because it started raining some 35 miles out. Blech

+/-0

Standardizes the interface to match 2 & 3, allows out-of-combat sprinting, and improves recoil/aiming and headshot damage stuff. So you can pinpoint and headshot geth all day
    Nice, can't wait to play it then. +1

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, can't wait to play it then. +1
    I recommend using new leveling (1-30) instead of the old 60. Double the skill points per level means grabbing some abilities earlier than you used to. They also seem to have moved around some abilities and changed the points needed. It doesn’t seem to match up with how I remember it, but it’s making playing an engineer a lot of fun!

I recommend using new leveling (1-30) instead of the old 60. Double the skill points per level means grabbing some abilities earlier than you used to. They also seem to have moved around some abilities and changed the points needed. It doesn’t seem to match up with how I remember it, but it’s making playing an engineer a lot of fun!
    Engineer uh. I played Infiltrator all the trilogy, camo + sniping all the time. Though I did re-do me3 once at hardest difficulty as adept, doing combos with skills was so op.
    Also dabbed a bit with vanguard on me2, the charge + shield regen + shotgun gameplay was fast and furious, but sometimes it would glitch out and not send me to where I wanted to charge, so I dropped that run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Engineer uh. I played Infiltrator all the trilogy, camo + sniping all the time. Though I did re-do me3 once at hardest difficulty as adept, doing combos with skills was so op.
    Also dabbed a bit with vanguard on me2, the charge + shield regen + shotgun gameplay was fast and furious, but sometimes it would glitch out and not send me to where I wanted to charge, so I dropped that run.
    But you've never tried engineer? You get that cool combat drone and you can tie up enemies, turn off their weapons, drop their shields...it's a lot of fun.

But you've never tried engineer? You get that cool combat drone and you can tie up enemies, turn off their weapons, drop their shields...it's a lot of fun.

I think I tried it once on me3, but the drone was useless at the start (hardest difficulty). It kept dying non stop. Could give it a go this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 1

10+ Year Old Account
    + 3

10+ Year Old Account
    I’ve played through to becoming a spectre so far, so I haven’t had much time to play. It’s been great seeing how beautiful everything is.

+1

I've heard that the PC port is bad, any input?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad in what way? It’s the only one I’ve ever played and I love it.

The Remastered is good, you can clearly see that Mass Effect 1 looks and feels a whole lot better than it used to, and its sequels are looking very good, but what bugs me of all things is the PC PORT, damn it , this has got to be the laziest PC port i've seen since Dark Souls : Prepare to die edition..
    No graphical settings in 2021 (Basically we got the console version .exe, that's it..)
    No FOV slider in 2021 (Really Bioware?)
    No 21:9 support (although it was stated as supported) for cutscenes and dialogues
    No multi-channel audio for Mass Effect (This is incredibly bad, given that original mass effect had option for up to 5.1 hardware audio, and all we get now is a crappy stereo mix that goes into even crappier virtual surround with no reverb whatsoever, very poor audio that overall ruins the experience for me on the first game).
    No ME3 Multiplayer (Seriously, how hard can it be to add ME3 multiplayer back? You guys are serious?)
    UPDATE :
    NO Mouse Acceleration : The game lacks MOUSE ACCELERATION options, what the hell bioware? What is this, Elder Scrolls 1995? , they didn't even bother testing this on PC, how?

Overall, as usual, DO NOT preorder games, or buy them on launch!
    As for the MCC collection, i hope Bioware can fix this mess shortly, and actually give a damn about its history for once, until then, this review will remain a negative one.
    Commander Shepard, out.
    There was a better review I remember reading a few times, but it's mysteriously gone, hmm.

10+ Year Old Account

You people and your triple A titles. I'm gonna sit here with my Golf Story and Undermine and Roundguard and Forager and...