Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I am not sure I could keep up with a Formula 1 car on my bike, but I'll try!
    Would be fun to see

+ 8

Coming up with names for WoW characters is the hardest part of WoW.

Female Goblin Shaman... no idea.

Edit: or Orc, I can't pick. Gah.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2021-06-19 at 08:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 10

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    + 8

Coming up with names for WoW characters is the hardest part of WoW.

Female Goblin Shaman... no idea.

Edit: or Orc, I can't pick. Gah.
    Isn't that the truth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Roll face on keyboard. Name

+8

10+ Year Old Account
    + 10

10+ Year Old Account
    Down to

+9

10+ Year Old Account
    +7

Spent my birthday walking to work in the rain, on one leg because I hurt it the night before at work (soloing a two person job because I asked for help and it didn't come). Not being allowed to leave early on a slow day because of "key dates" Hope they enjoyed me giving less than a quarter ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I am still struggling with fear while cycling. I was hoping that would end by now but I keep panicking inside when I see cars get too close or when I come to intersections that don't have easy-to-see cross traffic. *sigh*

+10
    My apartment building had a mouse problem some time ago, and I caught one and just kind of left the sticky pad in my trash to throw away with everything else (look, I killed a few too, don't call me a monster or whatever, they made holes in my wall). Anyway, went to throw said bag away in the dumpster and got jabbed in the hand by its claw as I was tossing it in. That was probably close to two years ago, and I still only use the string to throw trash away now, and freak out a little if I grab the bag itself. I can't imagine getting hit by a car. If it were me I'd probably never go outside again. Props for even going as far as you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 9

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    +7

Spent my birthday walking to work in the rain, on one leg because I hurt it the night before at work (soloing a two person job because I asked for help and it didn't come). Not being allowed to leave early on a slow day because of "key dates" Hope they enjoyed me giving less than a quarter ass.
    I know it may not be easy but maybe it’s time to find a new job. This one clearly doesn’t have your interests in mind…

My apartment building had a mouse problem some time ago, and I caught one and just kind of left the sticky pad in my trash to throw away with everything else (look, I killed a few too, don't call me a monster or whatever, they made holes in my wall). Anyway, went to throw said bag away in the dumpster and got jabbed in the hand by its claw as I was tossing it in. That was probably close to two years ago, and I still only use the string to throw trash away now, and freak out a little if I grab the bag itself. I can't imagine getting hit by a car. If it were me I'd probably never go outside again. Props for even going as far as you have.
    I feel you on those mice. Nasty little things when they’re unwanted.