10+ Year Old Account
    Girls of the Wild's 222 - Going with the overworked route?

Deleted
    I've been reading/watching Gate for a good year now, and only now did I notice how similar "Rory" sounds to "Loli". I'm sure it's 100% coincidental. No subtext at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Girls of the Wild's 222 - Going with the overworked route?
    Can he just get fucking sick, almost die. Then Queen moves the entire world to save him and he finally gets together with her?

Or maybe we can just reboot it with a different MC, can't be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Can he just get fucking sick, almost die. Then Queen moves the entire world to save him and he finally gets together with her?

It could be worse if it was someone like the mc from Sakurasou.

In my opinion it just looks clunky and awkward as hell, even without moving.
    Last edited by Asetotti; 2016-02-07 at 04:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Yea dont like the rogue animations love the warriors though
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gundam Orphans 18 - Sugoi na, Mikazuki... maybe you really will get a harem.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I've been reading/watching Gate for a good year now, and only now did I notice how similar "Rory" sounds to "Loli". I'm sure it's 100% coincidental. No subtext at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea who that is in your avatar Asetotti, but it's cute af.

Wild's Would actually like if someone somewhat normal outside of the main girls just comes out of nowhere and hooks up with Jaegu. :3

But there's going to be drama to the end of this now, If they are actually set on him ending up with Queen. She's simply to rich and ehm... "famous" while Jaegu is just some poor person, he's just going to be way to reliant of her, and he's probably going to be endlessly shunned by whatever society they have.
    And if they break up he's back where he was at the start, poor as fuck and still have to take care of his siblings, work and studies.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    No idea who that is in your avatar Asetotti, but it's cute af.
    Still Seacat.
    Beatrice when she was a kid.

- - - Updated - - -

NHK ni youkoso 1: what did I just watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    NHK ni youkoso 1: what did I just watch?
    a great animay

also me_irl
    Last edited by bals; 2016-02-07 at 05:38 PM.

Grimgar ep 5 - Yume best girl of the year, calling it now. Shihoru was all like 'Sorry for the intrusion', Haru was all like 'this isn't what you think it is' and Yume was like 'Huh, what's the ruckus about?' She thinks a bit and... ' Wait, no, this really isn't what you think it is!'

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion it just looks clunky and awkward as hell, even without moving.
    Yeah, moving or not it looks like shit in comparison to other games. Comparing it to B&S which is the one that I was playing not long ago just makes it look even worse.

But if you consider that before the strikes were literally the same as normal white hits with different sounds...

Yeah, moving or not it looks like shit in comparison to other games. Comparing it to B&S which is the one that I was playing not long ago just makes it look even worse.

But if you consider that before the strikes were literally the same as normal white hits with different sounds...
    Atleast it flowed. I never even minded the old animations.

Gotta love Chinese authors being honest about their WN's.

Note from Author: I am superfluous
    To put it simply, this is a story about the rising up in ranks, and getting hot chicks along his journey to stand at the summit of this world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Grimgar ep 5 - Yume best girl of the year, calling it now. Shihoru was all like 'Sorry for the intrusion', Haru was all like 'this isn't what you think it is' and Yume was like 'Huh, what's the ruckus about?' She thinks a bit and... ' Wait, no, this really isn't what you think it is!'
    *Left the house before dling grimgar*

*gets home refreshes cat and it's back to sleep again*

also me right now.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Atleast it flowed. I never even minded the old animations.
    Neither do I, when I used play WoW the least thing that I paid attention at was the graphical part of it.

That's probably why I used to spend more time tinkering with Simulationcraft than playing the actual game itself :|
    I just wanted to do better than last week, perform better and crush Warlock scums at Skada at the patch that they were OP as fuck.