Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Damn so do I
    Just look at this shit:

Now to just find somewhere that has HD, subbed downloads of this stuff >_>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    yeah KamiFS gonna do it alone, they dropped the joint with heroine.

@panda, Heroine is doing Reikenzan.
    Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage
    01 @ Edit, T, TS, Enc, QC
    02 @ TLC, T, TS, Enc, Edit
    Ahhhh, I thought it was Heroine lol Thanks. I only looked a couple hours ago and already forgot xD

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Hope the group that picked it up will release it soon.

Some Chinese animated wuxia/xianxia look really nice from the stuff you can find, too bad there rarely are any subs. But most either screw the source material or come with bad animation, like the one from desolate era.
    Oh. Damn. Well, fingers crossed!

There is some really great looking stuff. I guess since I'm still reading CD and it's the only thing I've read so far, I can't have source material ruined. Even then, I just get to read the source material after

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Was also looking for other animated stuff from China because people were complaining how shit Reikenzan looks and found this...
    That's some astonishing animation and beautiful designs. I might have to look into it, seeing the in-built English subtitles.

Durarara 26 - Fucking amazing episode, this season is off to a really strong start. I also feel like the OP is growing on me, atleast I'll probably watch it every week just because of how it starts off.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    That's some astonishing animation and beautiful designs. I might have to look into it, seeing the in-built English subtitles.
    The subtitles being built in makes me hopeful. I watched a CG Monkey Monkey movie recently that was pretty good too. Not sure if it had been subbed by someone or they were built in or not though Looked pretty good.

Trying to find a website to get any of this stuff is bloody difficult lol

The subtitles being built in makes me hopeful. I watched a CG Monkey Monkey movie recently that was pretty good too. Not sure if it had been subbed by someone or they were built in or not though Looked pretty good.

Trying to find a website to get any of this stuff is bloody difficult lol
    There are quite a few Chinese wuxia drama's on youtube that are subbed, they aren't animeted though, but they have all the magic stuff/flying swords/... in it. Some are quite good, like swords of legends

There are quite a few Chinese wuxia drama's on youtube that are subbed, they aren't animeted though, but they have all the magic stuff/flying swords/... in it. Some are quite good, like swords of legends
    Funny you should mention that, I found a playlist with a load of episode for Swords of Legends xD Saved it for later while still trying to find more animated stuff.

Kuiyu Chouyuan is one I linked a trailer for earlier that seems like it could be pretty good. Though I'm not so sure about the CG they've used:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    @panda, Heroine is doing Reikenzan.
    Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage
    01 @ Edit, T, TS, Enc, QC
    02 @ TLC, T, TS, Enc, Edit
    On this subject, seems it was a MAL user that subbed the first episode himself (actually stating his English wasn't great and wanted feedback) and he's now translating it for Heroine.

Funny you should mention that, I found a playlist with a load of episode for Swords of Legends xD Saved it for later while still trying to find more animated stuff.

Kuiyu Chouyuan is one I linked a trailer for earlier that seems like it could be pretty good. Though I'm not so sure about the CG they've used:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MayJAkX.jpg[IMG]
    Yeah, it looks quite promising. I'm really curious whether or not the whole Chinese xianxia/fantasy novel hype will evolve to also include tv series or Chinese cartoons.

muh saya
    muh muramasa

Yeah, it looks quite promising. I'm really curious whether or not the whole Chinese xianxia/fantasy novel hype will evolve to also include tv series or Chinese cartoons.
    I'd like to think we're already sort of seeing it happen with Reikenzan. Get another one done with a higher budget and less inclination towards comedy and their might be even more interest. I will forever hold on to my hopes for a quality CD animation

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    [video=youtube;0BP7iu9xXR4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BP7iu9xXR4[video]

muh saya
    muh muramasa
    Why do I not have this? I should have this in my hands right now.

Soon... soon...
    Last edited by UnifiedDivide; 2016-01-17 at 05:00 PM.

Nijiiro Days 02 - This is actually really funny. The guys are great and the girls are cute. It's definitely one of the most entertaining short length anime I've seen, I actually wish it was full length.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Rin in the morning is a good thing
    With Shadow's avatar and my signature it's hard not to see Rin

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    With Shadow's avatar and my signature it's hard not to see Rin
    Seeing a cropped down version is not the same as an actual full sized link

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Seeing a cropped down version is not the same as an actual full sized link

Thread be dead. Long live the thread!

Time for some Grimgar, at least.

Luck and Logic 02
    *Takes bite of a hamburger, only getting part of the top bun*
    "oishii!!!!"

This show isn't even offensively terrible, it's just really... dumb. The constant engrish terms and overuse of the word "Logic" is silly. That said, the build-up leading to Olga's secret got a chuckle from me. I don't really know why but I guess I'll keep watching this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Luck and Logic 02
    *Takes bite of a hamburger, only getting part of the top bun*
    "oishii!!!!"

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ri3Ocv0.png[IMG]

This show isn't even offensively terrible, it's just really... dumb. The constant engrish terms and overuse of the word "Logic" is silly. That said, the build-up leading to Olga's secret got a chuckle from me. I don't really know why but I guess I'll keep watching this show.
    Literal definition of "so bad it's good"
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Desolate Era So that Snakey Snakey was female. Ji Ning finally gonna get his own Delia? I was wondering when would his standard allotted love interest appear, as per IET's norms.

ANN review of BBK/BRNK's first couple episodes:
    No matter how hard you try to focus on the story, the CG character models are the first things that stand out in BBK/BRNK. Anime studios have been using computer animation for mechanical objects for a while now, but using this approach for the characters is still pretty unusual. For one reason or another, no one has been able to make 3D anime characters look good. BBK/BRNK does a better job than some of its predecessors, and it still doesn't really work. Character movements still have a tendency to look stiff and artificial, and facial expressions fail to convey intense emotions convincingly.
    I thought the CG stuff was one of the better points, personally >_>
    Last edited by UnifiedDivide; 2016-01-17 at 08:34 PM.