1. #21
    The Patient Solo mish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia NSW
    Posts
    263
    Watched that Spice and wolf it was ok my rating was Cozy/10 might watch the 2nd season oneday

  2. #22
    Warchief Millhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    2,215
    Yush new thread.
    That said gotta call fedex later today to see whats up with the package containing my fate/zero/ubws1 bd's.
    Probably gonna have something to do with import taxes knowing my country but if they forgot to send a email or letter with the post then its not my problem. Guess ill see and pay anyways.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

  3. #23
    Shadow since you said that you dunno where to start with the Monogatari series

    Bakemonogatari
    Nisemonogatari
    Nekomonogatari (Kuro)
    Monogatari Series Second Season
    Hanamonogatari
    Tsukimonogatari

    is the order

  4. #24
    New thread sucks I remember the good old days of the first thread


    I'm out

  5. #25
    Guess with new thread I get to post start (kinda start) of my collection since this just came in the other day
    Uh kinda NSFW but it's the NGNL Vol 1 LN

  6. #26
    Link isn't working for me

  7. #27
    Pit Lord goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Base Reality
    Posts
    2,276

    This is what I wake up to? Shadow ending the old thread at a completely arbitrary point? Haram...

    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    What caused the old thread to die?
    Ah, nevermind, I can see it now in earlier posts in this new thread. Perhaps the reason should have been mentioned at the end of the old one...?
    No? Most people know about the reasons for closing long threads already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo mish View Post
    Watched that Spice and wolf it was ok my rating was Cozy/10 might watch the 2nd season oneday
    wow you're still alive.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Link isn't working for me
    Derp should work now. Hadn't taken out the [image] stuff

  9. #29
    So I finished episode 19 of TTGL. Going at a slow pace because RL doesn't let me marathon it. While great, the hype had me expecting more. Here's hoping it picks up soon (and I think it will).

  10. #30
    Pit Lord goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Base Reality
    Posts
    2,276
    New thread needs some best girl.


  11. #31

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I work on mythic BH for like 30 minutes and you shits close the thread
    What is life

    - - - Updated - - -

    That and everytime a mod asked if people were having site lag people would be like "uhm no all good !" cus we didn't wana die yet
    We didn't die, we were just reborn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I always thought that was weird
    I don't like it. My internet is shite enough as it is

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Using my brand!?


    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Shadow since you said that you dunno where to start with the Monogatari series

    Bakemonogatari
    Nisemonogatari
    Nekomonogatari (Kuro)
    Monogatari Series Second Season
    Hanamonogatari
    Tsukimonogatari

    is the order
    Ty, my friend. I shall update OP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    New thread sucks I remember the good old days of the first thread


    I'm out
    http://i.imgur.com/WfKEEnT.gif
    And to think I trusted you with the Tsun... </3

    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/P1d04Rrl.jpg
    This is what I wake up to? Shadow ending the old thread at a completely arbitrary point? Haram...
    I could've done it at peak hours :P

    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    So I finished episode 19 of TTGL. Going at a slow pace because RL doesn't let me marathon it. While great, the hype had me expecting more. Here's hoping it picks up soon (and I think it will).


    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive:


  13. #33
    Pit Lord goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Base Reality
    Posts
    2,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Indeed it does
    IMG]http://i99.beon.ru/24.media.tumblr.com/e15145cbd687ff96466300e543891dba/tumblr_n3xl8nTInP1qcsnnso1_500.gif[/MG]
    [IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e5/19/75/e519758a6fb698d58cbdcb9e58bd1260.jpg[/IG]
    Much love.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I could've done it at peak hours :P
    Or when I was awake...
    You did this on purpose, I know it!

    gotta work now bye

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hO7rKIK.jpg?1[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SYsy0E3.gif[IMG]
    Okay this thread is good again

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Using my brand!?
    Have a Misaka it makes it better

  16. #36
    The Lightbringer NuLogic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Flatopia, Tsundereland
    Posts
    3,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Any girl using miku's image is good girl!

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    Any girl using miku's image is good girl!
    I.... guess you're just a very uninformed individual.
    Ene far surpasses Miku, owns the image more then Miku does

  18. #38



    nuclear thighs activate

  19. #39
    The Lightbringer NuLogic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Flatopia, Tsundereland
    Posts
    3,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I.... guess you're just a very uninformed individual.
    Ene far surpasses Miku, owns the image more then Miku does
    To be honest i watched like two episodes...been meaning to watch them all.

    But no she is merely a chapter in miku's life. So unless you want to fight me irl just accept it!

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    To be honest i watched like two episodes...been meaning to watch them all.

    But no she is merely a chapter in miku's life. So unless you want to fight me irl just accept it!
    Pls m8 il wrck yu so gud rght in da face


    Go onwards and learn of Ene

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rA7uUbOl.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LUJwN7el.png[IMG]

    nuclear thighs activate
    Posting in Shadow's place

    Don't you mean


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •