10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Having content that is inaccessible for players who suck at the game is the best incentive for them to get better at it.
    This. I'm fine with some content being stuck behind a barrier, as long as the barrier isn't annoyingly hard for even good players to get through, just for the sake of being hard. Plus, having Kara and a mini-raid so soon after the expansion hits is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Drifters 01 - Well I know nothing about this series but this was cool, I suppose. A bit like Fate with its usage of historical characters. Might end up being interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

WIXOSS 01 - I can't say I missed WIXOSS too much, but I liked this. It started off stronger than the first show, and I think I like the characters more so far.
    At least this show has guys this time. Last show was girls only wich made it boring.

I wonder if rules are same as the old show:
    *Win and you become a magical girl thingy (even if you dont want)
    *Lose and you get cursed by something you like.

This show right now has:
    *Lose and you dissapear
    *Win and you earn freedom

But i think there is a catch like with the old show. Maybe losing is just forgeting abauth the game and the avatars you see are lying so they get free and take over your bodys.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And that's a silly mindset that needs removing from WoW. They simply won't bother to try get better to do that content. They'll either QQ on forums or simply leave the game. Most would leave.

This isn't the golden age of the traditional MMORPG anymore. Times have changed.

And my point, again, is that the patch doesn't seem to have anything for the average player. More world quests is the shittiest thing ever. That's about all they'll get from what I've seen.
    I'm of the same mindset. I played MMOs on a regular basis since Runescape. I enjoyed challenge and time investment. Even as a "grizzled old veteran" myself, I don't find myself enjoying challenging content to the same extent as I used to. The "average" MMO player has shifted from willing to put in full-time-job hours for progression to putting in the same amount of time but expecting a broader variety of activity instead. People aren't as willing to run into that brick wall of progression anymore. Like you said, they're not going to "git gud," they're going to give up.

- - - Updated - - -

Subs are out for Girlish Number. Go bask in the dark horse AOTS contender.

10+ Year Old Account
    Little Witch Academia TV PV

story starts from her first day at the academy.

maybe I should actually watch the movies
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-10-08 at 12:16 PM.

I'm so excited. Absolutely loved Little Witch Academia.

girlish number ep 1 - Chitose is great, anime needs more smug like her.

10+ Year Old Account
    HS schedule on a Saturday...

Spoiler: 
    ClassicaLoid
    Time Bokan 24
    Bloodivores
    Bubuki Buranki
    Long Riders!
    Shuumatsu no Izetta
    WWW.Working!!
    Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
    Occultic;Nine
    3-gatsu no Lion
    Uta no Prince Sama Legend Star
    Sengoku Choujuu Giga
    Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari
    DAYS
    Tiger Mask W
    Heybot!
    Folktales from Japan
    Cardfight!! Vanguard G NEXT
    One Piece 480p
    Monster Hunter Stories Ride On
    One Piece 720p/1080p

... busy day.
    good thing I don't watch every single anime anymore. 2 seasons of that was enough.

Long Riders!, Working!!, 3-Gatsu and Udon no Kuni on Saturdays for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that's a silly mindset that needs removing from WoW.
    It doesn't. It doesn't make any sense to make everything available for everyone, if you do this then you literally make content redundant from a fantasy PoV and it won't even feel like a MMO anymore. Just choose to queue up things in a menu and be done with it.

Tell me, would it feel as epic to kill the Lich King if you could just queue in a menu and stay AFK in the raid for an hour? Which incentive is this giving you that you'd suddenly think "now I want to try doing this in a harder difficulty so I can wipe all week long to see the same thing in the end!!!!"

Having content that is inaccessible for the majority of the playerbase isn't bad by itself, what is bad is not having anything else for them to do. You're misunderstanding something here. Blizzard added a lot of ridiculously casual content over the years for people to do, you can even be a pokémon trainer in WoW now.

Remember when you were leveling and suddenly someone riding a super cool mount with crazily good equips suddenly appeared and you thought "holy shit this guy is awesome, I want my character to be like this!" Does it feel as epic if every single character you see in the game has everything that guy had? It doesn't.

Always having something above and beyond is good for the game.

I've read you saying things like "if you're lucky enough to get into the raid team" when you guys were talking about legendaries, and I can see where your argument is coming from. It isn't anything related to being lucky though, you just had to find people around your level willing to play together with you and beat the content slowly progressing at your own peace. There are always newly formed guilds with nice people trying to complete their core with new players, and if it doesn't work well in this guild then there is always another one. You'll find people you enjoy playing with after a while.
    You might even make some good friends playing it.

WoW isn't about beating content for the sake of beating content, when I read people complaining about raiding saying that they don't like their raid mates or that they're always benched and can't play, I just facepalm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fairy Tail - RIP Makarov. I don't think he'll be revived like everyone else who "died"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Shuumatsu no Izetta Episode 2....still watcheable.

15+ Year Old Account
    The political situation in America is just beyond fucked

Keijo was fucking amazing, loved it.
    http://puu.sh/rBWKM/4dea5ebe91.jpg

Also Flip-Flappers is easily going to become one of my favorites this season, if not the favorite.
    But it still got Izetta, Drifters and a few others to compete with for that.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a30a5ef9...wbyjo1_540.gif
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/fd0033f4...io1_r1_540.gif

15+ Year Old Account
    Girlish Number 01 - This is great. Chitose is 10/10.

15+ Year Old Account
    Occultic;Nine 01 - I'm not sure what to feel. The pacing is kind of crazy, the art is a big strange, and the directing is a mixed bag. While I don't think it's great, I'm still interested in seeing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Occultic Nine--- ) MESS

I have no idea what is happening.... to much steins gate talk used.

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 2 ---) The loser with the least candy dies. Now it got interesting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sangatsu no Lion 01 - This reminds me a bit of Shigatsu, but so far it seems far less in your face than the melodramatic mess that Shigatsu was. It's definitely well directed. Only real negative is the art style, which I'm not the biggest fan of, but it's still not that bad. I'm looking forward to this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    The political situation in America is just beyond fucked
    Nah, it's AMAZING. I mean, sure, the fact I live on the other side of the globe helps appreciate the comedy, but I'm sure it can't be that bad for you. You guys can just build a wall, right?

Can't stump the Trump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    To be fair, the Polish situation was fucked up too. Your current sitting party are a bunch of mongoloids
    Oh hell yes. Seeing other countries can have it retarded helps look away from home.