Re Zero 15 - What would you do if Betelgeuse played Twister with your waifu?

Orange 2 - So it begins

- - - Updated - - -

There's a SSY rewatch going on over at /r/anime, it's kinda fun reading the comments from the first-time watchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I'm at that point with Japanese that I am with Spanish where I can read pretty much anything (should specify that kanji without furigana is a different story, only know maybe 60-70 by sight), but deciphering meaning is a whole different story.
    I'm a bit of a mix of where you are then. Can't read everything but, I get meanings well enough, most of the time. I do have to reference stuff a lot and so on but, getting there

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Reading a CN when:
    I chuckled.
    I feel like that description is a pretty good one. Baguettes are the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    super 51 damn future trunks stealing child mai from child trunks. smooth. also doesn't he find it odd mai is a child when she was never turned into a child in his time line? or did that happen sometime before androids?
    Timey-wimey stuff, I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Re Zero 15 - What would you do if Betelgeuse played Twister with your waifu?
    Don't fancy my chances of winning that particular game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Orange 2 - So it begins
    Almost don't want to watch, tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Posting this again (is this 2nd time is as many weeks?) because I've had it repeating for a couple hours and... Hisoka is literally orgasmic.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Posting this again (is this 2nd time is as many weeks?) because I've had it repeating for a couple hours and... Hisoka is literally orgasmic.
    youtube;7l_x9R6yAxQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l_x9R6yAxQ
    I'm in the midst of the Chimera Ant arc and I have to say that I miss Hisoka a lot. Thus far this has felt like the weakest part of the series and I think part of it is the lack of Hisoka. On a side note, just finished the episode where the King saves the girl from the eagle and feels a bit of warm fuzzy about it. The top comment on CR:

"And what happened, then? Well, in Peijing they say that the Kings's small heart grew three sizes that day. And then the true meaning of Gungi came through, and the King found the strength of ten Kings, plus two!"

I got a good laugh out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I'm in the midst of the Chimera Ant arc and I have to say that I miss Hisoka a lot. Thus far this has felt like the weakest part of the series and I think part of it is the lack of Hisoka. On a side note, just finished the episode where the King saves the girl from the eagle and feels a bit of warm fuzzy about it. The top comment on CR:

"And what happened, then? Well, in Peijing they say that the Kings's small heart grew three sizes that day. And then the true meaning of Gungi came through, and the King found the strength of ten Kings, plus two!"

I got a good laugh out of that.
    I think Hisoka is one of my favourite anime characters, honestly. He's just generally enjoyable whenever he's around.

And that comment was a pretty good one. I enjoy wit.
    Last edited by UnifiedDivide; 2016-07-10 at 11:06 PM.

fuck you drowzee

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/626Ela8.png?1[IMG]

fuck you drowzee
    For some reason my brain always processes Drowzee as giving the finger.

tHIS RE:ZERO EPISODE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

SO MANY QUESTIONS

WHITE FOX JUST WHY, THIS WAS AMAZING AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so what's a good group subbing Kuromukuro since gg is getting pretty far behind?

wait samurai flamenco ending spoilers so goto and masayoshi actually do get married?!
    Last edited by bals; 2016-07-11 at 03:07 AM.

me on the left

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

me on the left
    literally anime.

cute rezero 15 image, some manga/wn/ln spoilers if you didn't catch it (nothing major imo) http://i.imgur.com/mg26Wo1.png

cute rezero 15 image, some manga/wn/ln spoilers if you didn't catch it (nothing major imo) http://i.imgur.com/mg26Wo1.png
    Savage as fuck.

HxH - this Chimera Ant arc takes for-freaking-ever to get through. Peppered with so many characters I don't care about doing things I don't care about having internal crises I don't care about. Way too much narration as well.

yup, almost everyone has that issue with it. I think the pay off is pretty good though.
    I think that's why the new york city arc is pretty great though. short and sweet and mostly important characters.

yup, almost everyone has that issue with it. I think the pay off is pretty good though.
    I think that's why the new york city arc is pretty great though. short and sweet and mostly important characters.
    Yeah, thus far my interest has followed a bell curve: it started low with the pretty standard introduction. The Hunter testing didn't particularly impress me, but by the end I was gaining interest due to Hisoka and Killua's brother. At this point my investment in the series was steadily increasing and as I mentioned before the fight between Hisoka and the guy who creates clones was quite interesting.

The Yorknew arc was easily the best, focusing on Kuropika as one of my favorites, as well as having a good cast of villains. And as you said, it was short-ish and to the point. After that it's been downhill. Greed Island wasn't bad, but wasn't as good as Yorknew. Finally with the Chimera Ants we're back down to standard shounen quality with talking about power levels, drawn out fights, excessive observer dialogue.

That didn't take long, those lures you can buy in pokémon go have now been used to help rob people.

UPDATE INFORMATION BELOW-This morning at approximately 2 am we responded to the report of an Armed Robbery near the intersection of Highway K and Feise Road. We were able to locate four suspects occupying a black BMW a short time later and recover a handgun. These suspects are suspected of multiple Armed Robberies both in St. Louis and St. Charles Counties. It is believed these suspects targeted their victims through the Pokemon Go smart phone application.

Many of you have heard of Pokemon Go, but for those that have not, it is a type of Geo Caching game where you find and capture Pokemon characters at various locations. If you use this app (or other similar type apps) or have children that do we ask you to please use caution when alerting strangers of your future location.

**Many of you have asked how the app was used to rob victims, the way we believe it was used is you can add a beacon to a pokestop to lure more players. Apparently they were using the app to locate ppl standing around in the middle of a parking lot or whatever other location they were in.**
    https://www.facebook.com/18031607867...type=3&theater