Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Does this mean the D.Gray Man manga will hopefully start updating more reliably again? Like, I've been waiting forever for updates, that cliffhanger with Timcampy dying left me mad that it didn't update for like a year and a half...
    Depends what you call "reliable". I think it's a monthly release now, chapter 222 came out a good month ago, I think. New chapter should appear soon... ish. Unless I missed more news of it being put on hiatus again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    She's honestly the only reason I'm still watching. Her voice and faces are perfect smug.
    The girls and the inadvertent comedy are the only things this show has really going for itself.

Don't remember if I saw it posted here, but Yen Press tweeted that Re:Zero LN and manga are released in English the end of this month.

Nintendo's stock has gone up 718 billion yen in the last 2 days, thanks to Pokemon Go lol

ANN reviewed Luluco, this is the stuff in the "con" section:
    The overall aesthetic is flat and unimpressive, animation is minimal outside of the finale, and the middle act is a major step down.
    - - - Updated - - -

Don't remember if I saw it posted here, but Yen Press tweeted that Re:Zero LN and manga are released in English the end of this month.
    Yeah, Volume 1 of each on the 19th, iirc. Or 19th for the LN and a few days later for the manga.

Only 8 days till it releases afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Depends what you call "reliable". I think it's a monthly release now, chapter 222 came out a good month ago, I think. New chapter should appear soon... ish. Unless I missed more news of it being put on hiatus again.
    Last I heard it was on like, shonen jumps quarterly magazine or some quarterly magazine? So yeah, like 4 chapters a year...

Last I heard it was on like, shonen jumps quarterly magazine or some quarterly magazine? So yeah, like 4 chapters a year...
    Aaaah, yeah. See you in a couple months for the new chapter then xD

Start reading the beauty of Mahoutsukai no Yome, instead.

Pokemon Go wants to catch (almost) all your app permissions

Interesting article. Kinda makes me reconsider whether or not to actually download it when it releases.

Deleted
    Because she's a woman on a mission! Or something. There's reasons for it explained later on in a way, but that's where people start to get really annoyed with the anime apparently, because it all comes off kinda flat.

Not really spoiler spoilers, but eh, better safe than sorry, it's more of a minor explanation.
    Are you saying it gets worse? I was going to give it the "well, it's trigger" grade benefit of doubt, but you're making me rethink that choice. I only have Kiznaiver and Joker Game left from previous season's finished titles, maybe I should skip the former...

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post

Interesting article. Kinda makes me reconsider whether or not to actually download it when it releases.
    I was actually just looking at this. You can remove all it's permissions in your Google account's Security settings.

ANN reviewed Luluco, this is the stuff in the "con" section:
    Funny they complain about the visuals when the show only had one fucking key animator. The aesthetic was a design choice, not a sign of poor quality. If you can't differentiate the two, stop writing reviews. Nitpicky shit like that drives me crazy.

His first major production there was Kill la Kill, a project that saw him reuniting with Gurren Lagann's writer to essentially produce a new version of Gurren Lagann.
    Yeah, about that.

Funny they complain about the visuals when the show only had one fucking key animator. The aesthetic was a design choice, not a sign of poor quality. If you can't differentiate the two, stop writing reviews. Nitpicky shit like that drives me crazy.

Yeah, about that.
    Based on the comments, another of ANN's reviewer actually questions why that person wrote the review, considering they're known to, apparently, be the only one on staff that didn't like Luluco in the first place.

And let's be honest, ANN reviewers are not really the most enlightened bunch when it comes to this stuff. I'd rather read a review by Neichus or Shinzai, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Are you saying it gets worse? I was going to give it the "well, it's trigger" grade benefit of doubt, but you're making me rethink that choice. I only have Kiznaiver and Joker Game left from previous season's finished titles, maybe I should skip the former...
    It's only animated by Trigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Depending on how the rest of the anime turns out, Re:Zero might become the first instance in which I start reading the light novel. I would prefer to read the manga if I can though, but I'm pretty sure that the manga would lag behind.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Depending on how the rest of the anime turns out, Re:Zero might become the first instance in which I start reading the light novel. I would prefer to read the manga if I can though, but I'm pretty sure that the manga would lag behind.
    Honestly, it's gonna be ages before the English-translated LN even catches up to where the anime will end. Volume 8 came out most recently and it's only just about at the end of the arc the anime just started. So, it's gonna be a while before you even really need to bother lol

Honestly, it's gonna be ages before the English-translated LN even catches up to where the anime will end. Volume 8 came out most recently and it's only just about at the end of the arc the anime just started. So, it's gonna be a while before you even really need to bother lol
    Yen press usually release 1 vol Every 3-4 months, so yeah, it's gonna take a while to/never catch up till it's finished for 2 years in JP.

Yen Press has actually been getting stuff out fairly quickly from what I've been hearing. I haven't bought much from them so idk if that is true but it does sound like their reputation is getting a little better.

Yen press usually release 1 vol Every 3-4 months, so yeah, it's gonna take a while to/never catch up till it's finished for 2 years in JP.
    Well, Vol. 1 is out this month, and based on what my pre-orders on Amazon say, Vol. 2 is currently set for mid-November. And Vol. 3 is end of March. So that sounds about right.

Yen Press has actually been getting stuff out fairly quickly from what I've been hearing. I haven't bought much from them so idk if that is true but it does sound like their reputation is getting a little better.
    I hope this is true. I thought it was just for them getting the first volume out sooner than usual after making an announcement, though, honestly.

11/15/2016 for Re:Zero novel vol 2, so 4 months. It's a bit of a shame they can't put volumes out at a 2 months interval in order for western readers to catch up more easily, even if only in eBook form with physical releases following later, but yeah, still better than nothing.

i think i've already died inside because i no longer care about privacy shit at all

i mean obviously i don't want it to fall into the wrong hands where it could be used maliciously, but if it's a massive corporation like nintendo and google, i don't give a fuck. they can own me if they want.

i-it's alright if it's you, nintendo-senpai

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    i think i've already died inside because i no longer care about privacy shit at all

i mean obviously i don't want it to fall into the wrong hands where it could be used maliciously, but if it's a massive corporation like nintendo and google, i don't give a fuck. they can own me if they want.

i-it's alright if it's you, nintendo-senpai
    Then what do you do if Niantic gets hacked because the game is wildly popular and all your info is used maliciously?! :O