Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    sweet a character i won't be able to play

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Any good weeb amazon prime deals out there?
    haven't noticed anything

bob's burgers best anime though
    more waifus.

also got a new work computer and came here, totally forgot about the 100s of ads on this website. had to install adblock right away
    Last edited by bals; 2016-07-12 at 06:42 PM.

patch notes
    https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog...523#patchnotes

zen buff is pretty great

New Game ep 1 - Only halfway through the episode, but I just had a stroke of genius. I'm gonna launch a kickstarter to make a game company full of cute girls. If the games don't generate enough revenue I could still live stream the workplace and rake in donations from it. Who's with me?

So you can play Ana on the PTR right now, honestly it might just be because of everyone playing her right now but the healing output seems low and GL killing anyone that has a healer.

she's a lot easier to use than i expected. no scoping is really easy. the sleep is going to be annoying as fuck though

dva buff is also quite nice. going to try out zen now

I made an album with each of her skins.
    http://imgur.com/a/6EcVM

I just can not for the life of me understand why Dodger (PressHeartToContinue) is popular when it comes to anime. Other than being a sorta cute girl on the internet. I just can't get past pronunciations and the fawning in YouTube comments. And she's annoying AF.

Anime really is dead/shit.

Clearing my ears out with this, right now...

Aeria gloris indeed!

- - - Updated - - -

New Game ep 1 - Only halfway through the episode, but I just had a stroke of genius. I'm gonna launch a kickstarter to make a game company full of cute girls. If the games don't generate enough revenue I could still live stream the workplace and rake in donations from it. Who's with me?
    I'm down for this. Could be a real money maker!
    Last edited by UnifiedDivide; 2016-07-12 at 07:40 PM.

gallery doesn't work

Re:Zero 15-

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I'm at loss for words, those two last episodes there was just brutal man, what the actual fucking, i'm devastated.
    14 was awful enough, but episode 15 and the ending man, i genuinely don't know what to say.
    Dont fucking do this to Rem and Ram, that head chop at the end of ep. 15 man, it was beautiful in a ugly way, this shit is messing me up hard

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    gallery doesn't work
    oh wtf . thanks

Shrike looks awesome.

Also curious who the second new champion will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Does Joker Game stay as excellent as the first two episodes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I've heard it gets pretty bad.
    I've watched all of it. While I will say that I feel the first two episodes are the strongest episodes of the show, I feel it is still worth watching. I give it a solid 7/10. A large majority of the complaints that I've seen are that it's an episodic show, instead of a big, overarching plot. While I would have preferred an overarching plot, I don't feel that being episodic hurt the show.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I just can not for the life of me understand why Dodger (PressHeartToContinue) is popular when it comes to anime. Other than being a sorta cute girl on the internet. I just can't get past pronunciations and the fawning in YouTube comments. And she's annoying AF.
    Disclaimer: I like her. That said...so? You keep bringing this comment up, does it really matter if she pronounces something 'correctly' that's not in her native language? Why not simply stop watching things she's in if it bothers you this much?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Disclaimer: I like her. That said...so? You keep bringing this comment up, does it really matter if she pronounces something 'correctly' that's not in her native language? Why not simply stop watching things she's in if it bothers you this much?
    Native or not, I wouldn't pronounce a person's name incorrectly, would I? She even tends to adopt a faux Japanese accent to say the titles, so she clearly puts in some modicum of effort on pronunciation and such. In this case, specifically "Tanaka-koon". It's something she would hear actually said many times while watching but still doesn't pronounce correctly.

And it was a "suggested" video on YouTube. I like to watch more than just a single YouTuber for differing opinions on things, her's was simply one of them, since it was suggested. Otherwise, I don't watch things she's in. Other than the Co-Optional Podcast, but I can at least ignore her most of the time on that.

Never sip the haterade people. Just move on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    [video=youtube;WNbb9qixsRQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNbb9qixsRQ[video]
    Why was this so damn good?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Why was this so damn good?
    It made me want a season 2 of Samurai Champloo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    It made me want a season 2 of Samurai Champloo.
    I'm honestly going to have to second that emotion.

Also wish we got ads like that over in the UK lol