Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Good man.. good man.
    Often updated... ?

Deadline: Legendary Moves Toward Live-Action Pokémon Film Rights
    How long before it gets petitions to be banned or never shown or something because it's called an animal abuse propaganda movie?
    Last edited by UnifiedDivide; 2016-07-13 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Engrish skillz...
    Often updated... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    There's one too many options there.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    My personal favorite so far

I regret nothing with my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    I regret nothing with my vote.
    You voted for felt didn't you?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.strawpoll.me/10739393

I demand a repoll.

There are 8 options that aren't Emilia, so there are 8 faulty choices.

priscilla is still better than rem because i want priscilla to step on me

Best girl clearly winning.
    Often updated... ?

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    I demand a repoll.

There are 8 options that aren't Emilia, so there are 8 faulty choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    You guys have some good taste.

You voted for felt didn't you?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.strawpoll.me/10739393
    What do you think?

Reddit SSY rewatch is on episode 7 today. Can't wait to read the shitstorm over episode 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I voted for Elsa because I miss her.

ReLife 13 - I really should've seen that ending coming - subject #1 was obviously female, had trouble fitting in and relied on him too much...Yet relying on kaizaki is fine is the weird part. They just made her character just far too socially ackward that I never thought of her being the subject...I thought of Ana before her even, until that reveal.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    ReLife 13 - I really should've seen that ending coming - subject #1 was obviously female, had trouble fitting in and relied on him too much...Yet relying on kaizaki is fine is the weird part. They just made her character just far too socially ackward that I never thought of her being the subject...I thought of Ana before her even, until that reveal.
    I was actually the same way reading the manga. I was like man I love Hishiron and Kaizaki together but it'll never happen because she's in high school. I figured she was too "dense teenager" to be subject #1. The reveal was better in the anime, too. It was actually a really good adaptation and did a good job of condensing and combining chapters without breaking flow or leaving anything out. I went back and bumped my score from 8 to 9, it was a really fun and enjoyable watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I was actually the same way reading the manga. I was like man I love Hishiron and Kaizaki together but it'll never happen because she's in high school. I figured she was too "dense teenager" to be subject #1. The reveal was better in the anime, too. It was actually a really good adaptation and did a good job of condensing and combining chapters without breaking flow or leaving anything out. I went back and bumped my score from 8 to 9, it was a really fun and enjoyable watch.
    The worst part was - Didn't yoake tell her they wouldn't be able to give her a job IE her year ended, so why did she have another year where they acted like everything was fine with her and so on...It's like making the narrator or the detective the criminal in a mystery. "This person is not a character or can't be the suspect, so ignore him"

- - - Updated - - -

Time to rewatch this week's sunshine with Superior™ subs
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    The worst part was - Didn't yoake tell her they wouldn't be able to give her a job IE her year ended, so why did she have another year where they acted like everything was fine with her and so on...It's like making the narrator or the detective the criminal in a mystery. "This person is not a character or can't be the suspect, so ignore him"
    Yeah that was the only part that I really had trouble with. The whole premise of the show requires some suspension of disbelief (okay, it requires a lot), but that detail just kinda felt "eh?" especially after how it was apparently a big fucking deal that Yoake "failed" with her so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Yeah that was the only part that I really had trouble with. The whole premise of the show requires some suspension of disbelief (okay, it requires a lot), but that detail just kinda felt "eh?" especially after how it was apparently a big fucking deal that Yoake "failed" with her so badly.
    Yeah pretty much every show requires it. I can take premises and make them normal - so long as they MAKE SENSE ALONG WITH IT.

Another example from last season's attack on train ep 1: they were so paranoid about a man maybe having a bit that they were about to shoot him to death, but they aren't paranoid enough that when they hear a train coming they'll open their gates up without confirming it's a safe train whatsoever. I'd be fine with it if they showed the proper logic earlier on, believing that the man may not be infected and just capture him.
    [CENTER]