Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    I did not have sexual relations.
    It's cute how you think it's not obvious.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-11-06 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    this seems so contradictory
    There is no contradiction; Robotic;Notes is relaxingly paced and keeps you invested. Re:Zero drags on for forreeevvvaaarrr with long-winded monologues and repeated dialogue. Being by far one of the most over-melodramatic anime I've ever watched doesn't help either. The entire story up to episode 13 should have been told in half the time at the most.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    This is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Guys... I'm massively dehydrated and now dead inside. Don't watch the Koe no Katachi movie, you'll suffer the same fate.
    Straight up 10/10. It's gorgeous.
    Did you see it in theatres or? I haven't kept up with its release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, my town has an "International Film Festival" and that was one of the movies they were showing today. Went and saw Redline on Friday too lol Completely forgot Kizu parts 1 & 2 were showing this morning though
    was it you complaining about that harambe candle light thing? I wish I had 3 candlenights in my town if so.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    It was. Dumbest shit I've seen about Harambe... almost.
    I feel my last post was a bit too lightly detailed...I wish I had 3 of those if it meant having half as many movies as you seem to get.

ISSTH chapter ~760 - and the chains began to loosen..and meng hao's devilishness began to release
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    All in all, ReZero gets 8/10 from me. Bear in mind I graded it based on my overall impression, which in turn is derived from the high points of the series - I was close to outright dropping it midway through.
    Greatest plus of the series for me is Subaru's power - or rather lack thereof. The story was not written about a powerful protagonist defeating his enemies, it was about a guy whose martial prowess ends at socking a two-bit thug in the face and _perhaps_ not getting knocked the fuck out. Instead, he gets the guarantee to be able to learn from any mistake he makes - even a fatal one.
    I really hate some aspects of his character - arrogance and unrealistic lack of awareness of his position in that world's society - but after finishing the series I'm willing to give him a tenative pass despite that. The extend of mental retardation required to act like he did during the official start of Royal Selection in ep 12 for example still baffles me, no amount of stress explains the self-control and social awareness a 5 year old would be ashamed of. However, given that he was referred to as "Pride" multiple times by Betelgeuse, it just might be that aspect affecting his mind. Sin Bishops are uniformly utterly insane, and it is possible that Witch's Love is what is distorting his personality and pushing him to such deranged actions - hence the "tenative pass" under the assumption my guess is correct. In fact, I would actually welcome him going even further off the rails in this case. ^.^
    Also, at the risk of repeating myself like an idiot, I'm still REALLY put off by that plot hole with Subaru leading negotiations. Come on. He has no authority, no influence, he is a no one. "Estranged friend of the least likely to win candidate" is not a position allowing one to bargain a political alliance using economic concessions from another lord's domain. -.-

- - - Updated - - -

Guess which is my favourite candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Haven't seen RZ, but from what I know of you, it's one of the bottom two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    You really aren't one of us if you have to ask the question. Thanks for outing yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need a really good comedy-based anime to start my healing process... just dunno what to watch :S

- - - Updated - - -
    To be Hero. If you havent yet. Or numbers.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I need a really good comedy-based anime to start my healing process... just dunno what to watch :S

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;OO5yBrny7k4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO5yBrny7k4/video]
    On phone so can't look at your list that easily. Don't think I saw nichijou or amagi brilliant park

10+ Year Old Account
    I do need to start Nichijou, though.
    start it!

Seems that Funi will release it to BD/dvd, along with Scrapped Princess.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-anime/.108479

https://myanimelist.net/anime/10711/...ic%20nee%20san

I still think this actually looks good. I wonder if it's an almost shot-for-shot remake of the original.

Most I've heard about To Be Hero is that it's a bit on the crap side :S
    Spoilers- It is. For an anime about a guy falling into a toilet, I guess it's really not surprising it's all potty humor. Literally barebones sex jokes, and other stupidity. It's basically Middle School to High School level humor

Although, I guess that's not really a spoiler. Last episode was alright though.

Hmmm. Might watch first episode and see how it is. IIRC, it's a short form anime, right?
    10 minute episodes, but more like 8.5 I guess total, since there's a full opening and closing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think we did this at the start of the season, did we? So now that we're halfway through, what are you guys opinions of the season so far. Mine:

Great (8/10)
    3-gatsu no Lion
    Flip Flappers
    Hibike! Euphonium 2
    Gundam IBO S2

Good (7/10)
    Girlish Number
    Keijo!!!!!!!!

Okay (6/10)
    Drifters
    Lostorage Incited WIXOSS
    Occultic;Nine
    Shuumatsu no Izetta
    Yuri!!! on Ice
    Stella no Mahou

Dropped
    WWW.Working
    Ping Pong Girls
    Udon World
    Trickster

Flip Flappers and Hibike could end up being 9/10 though depending on how they continue.

Drifters and Flip Flappers: 8.

Not watching anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great
    Flip Flappers
    Hibike S2
    Yuri!!! on Ice

Good
    Fune wo Amu
    Girlish Number
    Shuumatsu no Izetta
    Udon no Kuni