Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Nah, it's way too hipster for my liking. Not to mention, only 6 tracks on thing, with some of the best ones missing. Ridiculous.
    Yeah, that was my thinking, too. For something limited to 500 copies, you'd think they'd make it the best it could be.
    Last edited by UnifiedDivide; 2016-07-22 at 06:02 PM.
    Often updated... ?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Honestly, the suffering will only remain when you're done watching anyway, when you realise there are no more episodes to watch lol
    Fuck I'm not ready.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Did archimonde lfr after i quit wow 2 or 3 weeks after BRF got released, actually felt enjoyed playing the game again. Had a blast with the revamped shadow spec, thank god those shitty shadow orbs are gone, and absolutely loving insanity/void blast.
    I've only done the first two wings so far, and trying to get everything rolling for the last part of the legendary ring, but I feel the same. I quit two months before BRF, played the first raid night of BRF, and quit that night again. Going back in, even though I'm doing LFR, I'm actually having fun. I really missed how WoW raiding felt. The smoothness of pressing the keys, the rhythmic feeling, and the ease of moving about laying crazy attacks into a massive monster. Unholy DK is also a lot more fun than I thought it would be at first.

- - - Updated - - -

Reminder: Rem is best girl.
    In a word. Juicy. Subaru still got that glint in his eyes.

Though Rem is endearing if I wanted to be eviscerated by someone it would have been that cult woman in the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    Though Rem is endearing if I wanted to be eviscerated by someone it would have been that cult woman in the first episode.
    http://imgur.com/a/UYlQf

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Cutest thing I've seen all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    In a word. Juicy. Subaru still got that glint in his eyes.
    Whatever her name was, I forgot, was the worst female character in the entire show so far. She was every cliché associated with the "strong and evil, but hot" trope and not very well designed at all and I say that as someone that usually likes this type of character.

- - - Updated - - -

ARENA 01: Kaname Madoka [Abstained] Isshiki Iroha
    ARENA 02: [Shiraishi Urara] Shirayuki
    ARENA 03: Aisaka Taiga [Abstained] Furukawa Nagisa
    ARENA 04: Kurousagi [Shirai Kuroko]
    ARENA 05: [Minami Kotori] Sakura Chiyo
    ARENA 06: Tedeza Rize [Abstained] Sanzen'in Nagi
    ARENA 07: Aragaki Ayase [Nishikino Maki]
    ARENA 08: [Tōjō Nozomi] Nakiri Erina
    ARENA 09: Bell Cranel [Saitama]
    ARENA 10: Isana Yashiro [Kisaragi Shintarō]
    ARENA 11: [Okabe Rintarō] Akasaka Ryūnosuke
    ARENA 12: Yukine [Leonardo Watch]
    ARENA 13: Zen Wistalia [Abstained] Okazaki Tomoya
    ARENA 14: Amagiri Ayato [Abstained] Matsuno Ichimatsu
    ARENA 15: Kaneki Ken [Abstained] Arima Kōsei
    ARENA 16: Itami Yōji [Iskandar]
    ARENA 17: Mary [Endō Saya]
    ARENA 18: Satonaka Chie [Abstained] Kawakami Mai

Alderamin on the Sky 03 - This continues to be great. The MC reminds me of Lelouch, except he's more arrogant and kind of a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Alderamin on the Sky 03 - This continues to be great. The MC reminds me of Lelouch, except he's more arrogant and kind of a jerk.
    Lelouch is arrogance incarnate.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Whatever her name was, I forgot, was the worst female character in the entire show so far. She was every cliché associated with the "strong and evil, but hot" trope and not very well designed at all and I say that as someone that usually likes this type of character.
    As far as I remember, you won't see her at all now, unless there is a S2.
    Often updated... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Well, he hides it better. He mainly plays it up when he's acting as Zero and isn't a dick about it (usually).

Cocky is a better word for Alderamin's MC I guess.

Light > Lelouch in the arrogance/pretentious category =)

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Light > Lelouch in the arrogance/pretentious category =)
    Yeah but one of those shows is actually good, and it's not the one with a special notebook.

Yeah but one of those shows is actually good, and it's not the one with a special notebook.
    I didn't know you were a comedian.

Deleted
    My favourite part of Pokemon GO is that instead of training our team, we grab the freshest catch, pump it with cocaine and poke-steroids, and throw into the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    I didn't know you were a comedian.
    Ye but I charge sry.

Deleted
    C'mon, Death Note is awesome up until a certain point. I had shivers down my spine when he was talking that woman into giving her name out.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    My favourite part of Pokemon GO is that instead of training our team, we grab the freshest catch, pump it with cocaine and poke-steroids, and throw into the ring.
    Oh yeah, that Charmander that you had from the start of the game? You just caught one 20 CP higher, so your first one is fucking trash, and you may as well put it in the mill and get that one candy.

Deleted
    Oh yeah, that Charmander that you had from the start of the game? You just caught one 20 CP higher, so your first one is fucking trash, and you may as well put it in the mill and get that one candy.
    Who the fuck thought of naming the universal drug stardust. That's literally what cocaine is called.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    C'mon, Death Note is awesome up until a certain point.
    Definitely this.
    Often updated... ?

As far as I remember, you won't see her at all now, unless there is a S2.
    I would hope for a second season. I didn't dislike her that much, I just think that her type of character wasn't very well executed in the show.