Plebs can't appreciate Ami as the best character in the show by a long shot.

Her interactions with the other characters were the most interesting. Yes, she was a bitch, but that facade covered the fact that she was lonely and frustrated with people in general. Watching her overcome her personal insecurities and actually befriend her classmates was more satisfying than anything else in the show, save the first part of the Christmas episode before Taiga cucked herself. Her comments about how Ryuuji and Taiga were being dishonest with themselves about their feelings about each other were spot-on, and she had fantastic general commentary about people. She didn't abide the bullshit and always had something interesting to say. Yes, she was fairly bitchy, but she was honest. Taiga and Minori spent the majority of the show lying to themselves or others about feelings, and created so much drama through plot-induced stupidity. Those two were unoriginal cookie-cutter characters that we've seen plenty of times before, while Ami was written well, as evidenced by how people like to argue about whether or not she was best/worst character.

Ami may not be likable, but she's the most interesting character from the show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Plebs can't appreciate Ami as the best character in the show by a long shot.
    All of the above.

But really, I just loved her. Taiga had her moments and Minorin was a piece of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    uhh how did you kill it? please tell me it didn't involve a club.

did you make soup?
    Should've, but nah cooked it with a match lighter then squished it
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

actually disgusted now

10+ Year Old Account
    @SJ; I think Pendelous means the k-on college manga that ran for a single volume which focuses on the gang in university. (or k-on high school that focuses on asuza, ui and her friends continuing the club, which also ran for a volume)
    Last edited by Millhi; 2018-06-11 at 05:27 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Are you for real
    like i said, annoyed me when i was sleeping for my 12 hr shifts that day. Anyway back to anime, finishing Saga of Tanya the Evil
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    like i said, annoyed me when i was sleeping for my 12 hr shifts that day. Anyway back to anime, finishing Saga of Tanya the Evil
    12 hours isn't even that long for a shift though. When I work it's usually min 15h and you don't see me torturing pets to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    12 hours isn't even that long for a shift though. When I work it's usually min 15h and you don't see me torturing pets to death.
    Wasnt able to sleep for 3 days straight so yea

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasnt able to sleep for 3 days straight so yea
    Was it jumping on your face? How the fuck did it keep you awake for 3 days?

Probably just going to get another retarded answer, wouldnt even bother asking the retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Banging its shell against the glass

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Probably just going to get another retarded answer, wouldnt even bother asking the retard.
    Well screw you too

Well screw you too
    Confessed to rape and killing an animal, what could you expect?

I hope someone squishes you.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Banging its shell against the glass
    Did you feed it before this?

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    You know, usually when people repeatedly tell you that you are a fucking idiot and that you should reflect upon your despicable behaviour it should really make you think, but your complete inability to engage in some self-reflection just makes it clear that you are clinically retarded. I wish your mother would have abused some more drugs during her pregnancy because clearly what she did wasn't enough to get rid of you.
    +1 Like.
    10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    You know, usually when people repeatedly tell you that you are a fucking idiot and that you should reflect upon your despicable behaviour it should really make you think, but your complete inability to engage in some self-reflection just makes it clear that you are clinically retarded. I wish your mother would have abused some more drugs during her pregnancy because clearly what she did wasn't enough to get rid of you.
    Yeah, you tell that retard whats up!

How does it come that saying the truth gets you more infraction points than admitting rape and animal abuse?

10+ Year Old Account

This thread pages 3539 and 3540 I don't even know what's going on anymore