Violet Evergarden 03: I'm really let down by this show so far. I'm baffled by how often they tell the viewer that Violet doesn't understand the concept of love... first off, cliché much? Second off, and more importantly, what happened to 'show, don't tell'? Thirdly, I feel like they're hammering it home way to much. And when it comes to this episode in particular... really? She wrote a two sentence "letter" and passed the class? That is a joke. I came into the show knowing literally nothing other than it looks nice visually, and that's really all I can say that's positive three episodes in. Hell, Citrus - a show that is about lesbian step-sister romance - is better written and more emotionally fulfilling show than this is (so far, anyway).

Been a really bad few days, but I finally finished Rosario + Vampire. Apparently Tsukune's mom has the power of the all seeing eye from Blood Blockade Battlefront, because she never opens her eyes.

Overall, I liked the show. It doesn't take itself seriously, with all the sex and breaking the fourth wall, so it's easy to go into with that mindset. Speaking of sex, the nudity is fine, but holy crap they could have at least toned it down with Yukari. At one point she admits to wanting a threesome with her, Tsukune, and Moka. They don't hold off on showing her nude like the others, or sexualize her any less than the others. It's uneasy.

My completed list is over 70, though counting OVA's and different seasons, not sure how many that REALLY is.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-01-31 at 09:42 AM.

Watched a few episodes of Fastest Finger First, nothing special so far but Mari a qt. She has great design and I love her voice, it's very unique.

- - - Updated - - -

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Decided to give Kokkoku a whirl and it's pretty damn interesting. I wonder if the whole series will take place in this single "stasis" world. Also, holy shit that OP is awesome. Definitely un-skippable.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Decided to give Kokkoku a whirl and it's pretty damn interesting. I wonder if the whole series will take place in this single "stasis" world. Also, holy shit that OP is awesome. Definitely un-skippable.
    ]
    I prefer overlord this season:

Full op:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h1g...k&pbjreload=10

Kokkoku op is getting anoying fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [video=youtube;3yYjNX21xFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yYjNX21xFY[video]
    That was by far the worst one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    That was by far the worst one yet.
    Im sorry, I forgot that you have a degree in Thotgineering and qualifications in shit taste.

Picked up Slow Start. Not bad. Not quite as funny as Mitsuboshi Colors, but it's endearing. Characters are pretty diverse and developed so far. Definitely some hardcore yuri vibes. I like Tama's video game references. Hiroe reminds me of Morioka.

- - - Updated - - -

New episode of Yuru Camp is devastating.

Wait, not devastating, peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

New episode of Yuru Camp is devastating.

Wait, not devastating, peaceful.
    I loved them each getting up and braving the cold to go and take a picture to send to each other. Series still needs more Saitou and her cute little dog.

The new jojo episode will look interesting:

New episode of Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san is the first time I've heard lycopene used for real. The other time, well...

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I loved them each getting up and braving the cold to go and take a picture to send to each other. Series still needs more Saitou and her cute little dog.
    It was lovely. Saitou is the character we haven't met yet? Or at least hasn't camped yet.

It was lovely. Saitou is the character we haven't met yet? Or at least hasn't camped yet.
    ye, Saitou is Rin's friend that have yet to join them to camp.

Yep. We have met her though. She was Rin's friend who was seen a couple times playing with Rin's hair and she was the one who told Nadeshiko where Rin was camped that time Nadeshiko showed up to cook Rin hotpot. This is her and her cute little doggy:

fate cooking ep 2 wait lancer didn't die

death march ep 4 way to power level tama pochi and liza!

Pure cinnamon roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Pure cinnamon roll.
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/sHV10Zo.gif[/MG]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    fate cooking ep 2 wait lancer didn't die
    So you're saying it's not a real Fate series?

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/qZzW4le.gif[IMG]

Gao! Gao!

Edit: As much as I am enjoying this Fate cooking show, it mostly makes me wish for a second season of Carnival Phantasm...
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2018-02-02 at 06:20 PM.