Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life 2/10 ... isekai part kinda doesnt matter at all in story. The whole anime is just a D&D sidequest with 1 punch man.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Made in Abyss S3 EP 11 -- holy shit

Sorry Yunru, you’ve been carrying this thread!

I’ve been holding off on made in abyss as there’s too much this season and I want to focus on it. That may have to change, season is almost done anyways.

Guess one good thing that happened this season is everything has stayed consistent - if it was good in the beginning, it’s still decently good. Same thing if it was shit.

I think the only anime I’ve dropped this season is devil is a part timer. That didn’t start good but was really hopeful as I enjoyed s1. It continued being mediocre at best

So I think that was the finale of Rent a Girlfriend- meh. Pretty boring season and it ended up facing a S3 announced. 5/10 because some of the girls are still quite cute

New trailer for the Trails anime that will depict the Erebonian annexation of North Ambria for the first time.

Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World 9/10 --- this show would be 10/10 if that was not the ending, since this means no season 2
    Vermeil in Gold: A Desperate Magician Barges Into the Magical World Alongside the Strongest Calamity 6/10 --- not a bad show, but most of my minus comes from school thing again
    RWBY: Ice Queendom 1/10 --- i was thinking they will remake a whole show and go by slow pace, but they took the most boring part of it and super extend it

But man Uncle From Another World is a 100% mess right now. They cant pump episodes out due to chinese virus...

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World 9/10 --- this show would be 10/10 if that was not the ending, since this means no season 2 ..
    Ok, real talk, is this actually good? I only checked the censored first couple episodes to get a feel of it. I like cheap Isekai and I like titties, but hoping for a bit more than that

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Ok, real talk, is this actually good? I only checked the censored first couple episodes to get a feel of it. I like cheap Isekai and I like titties, but hoping for a bit more than that
    1.st why do you watch cenzored
    2.nd its a pretty simple story of a guy who works his ass in dungeon to get what he wants and he doesnt fell overpowered like other characters.
    And there is a lot of (.) (.) later in show.

I would say its kinda the 1.st high quality hentai anime of its kind, as most that you see are realy realy bad.

Already you sold it. The censored was just to check if it was something I wanted to do, there was a ecchi from a couple seasons back where his seed was the cure to the pandemic, that was rough lol

jjk0 GOD DAMNIT SHINJI-KUN GET IN THE CURSE

I did enjoy that movie, fit well in the JJK universe. I wish a few of the side characters had their fights but yea.

Funny enough, it’s my same complaint about Takagi movie. Fucking loved it and it could have been perfect; however, it missed one big thing showing us what happened with Hojo and her boytoy when Nishikata took over his spot at the festival.

Some weeb stuff from Netflix's TUDUM presentation thing, but I'll just post this one, which is at least from WIT and Arakawa. And isn't pure CG.

- - - Updated - - -

New visual for S2 of JJK.

Looks like it'll cover up to and including the Shibuya Incident arc, which was a huge chunk of the manga.

A couple more anime complete/dropped:

Lycoris Recoil: this delivered for me all the way through and looked forward to every Saturday for it. I would be happy if they left it here but wouldn’t mind more OVA content.

Engage Kiss: this one ended up being very enjoyable for me. I liked the characters even though they were a bit light on character, enjoyed the action scenes and enjoyed the humor. Tbh, and I know they are completely different, this is what I hoped Scarlet Nexus would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Lycoris Recoil: this delivered for me all the way through and looked forward to every Saturday for it. I would be happy if they left it here but wouldn’t mind more OVA content.
    This is the only thing I've finished from the season, so far. It was definitely worth the watch. The character acting alone made it entirely worth it.

There is also plenty of potential for another season, imo. Though I'd just want it to be an "assassination attempt of the week" series lol