1. #71401
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post


    Not the original one, but pretty close:
    me personal opinion is dat its about da best story ive ever read n i ighly recomend at least watchin da anime (wich curently covers parts one three part four unconfirmed) n da most recent version (startin in 2012) if possible

  2. #71402
    Over 9000! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    9,678
    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful bloke View Post
    me personal opinion is dat its about da best story ive ever read n i ighly recomend at least watchin da anime (wich curently covers parts one three part four unconfirmed) n da most recent version (startin in 2012) if possible
    Just keep it spoiler free...i avoided reading this part when i heard there is anime version.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Lol Overlord Drama CD is hilarious:

    Ainz: A visibly aged man emerges from within. Now, what will you do?
    Albedo: I kill him.
    Ainz: Ah... eh?
    Albedo: I kill him. I attack with my greatsword for 6 Points of damage.
    Ainz: Ehhhhhhh???

  3. #71403
    tfw i log into any website for the past few days

  4. #71404
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,855
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    tfw i log into any website for the past few days
    - snip -
    This doesn't make sense to me. Peach rejected Bowser, so Bowser uses the Peachette power up... on himself? If he was looking for the ideal wife, then shouldn't he have used it on a female Koopa? What does making himself in to the ideal wife accomplish if he wanted her as his queen? Don't tell me he's trying to impress Mario...

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

  5. #71405
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    This doesn't make sense to me. Peach rejected Bowser, so Bowser uses the Peachette power up... on himself? If he was looking for the ideal wife, then shouldn't he have used it on a female Koopa? What does making himself in to the ideal wife accomplish if he wanted her as his queen? Don't tell me he's trying to impress Mario...
    well this is the comic that started it. peach rejected mario and bowser to play tennis with luigi
    Last edited by bals; 2018-09-24 at 08:07 AM.

  6. #71406
    Scarab Lord Sesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,748
    kneel before me peasants

  7. #71407

  8. #71408
    Scarab Lord Skizzit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ~De Geso!
    Posts
    4,351
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    well this is the comic that started it. peach rejected mario and bowser to play tennis with luigi
    The very first one I saw had Bowser using that clone cherry power up thing and then one of the two Bowsers using the Peachette powerup.

    Edit: Finally caught up on the HeroAcca anime. Second best girl (after Jiro of course) finally hits the scene!
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2018-09-24 at 07:54 PM.

  9. #71409
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    The very first one I saw had Bowser using that clone cherry power up thing and then one of the two Bowsers using the Peachette powerup.
    and now we have boolina!

  10. #71410
    What next ? Princess Weach :P

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  11. #71411
    Scarab Lord Skizzit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ~De Geso!
    Posts
    4,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    What next ? Princess Weach :P
    I saw a Wario one. It was just Wario in a wig.

  12. #71412
    Over 9000! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    9,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    What next ? Princess Weach :P
    Since you asked:


    - - - Updated - - -


  13. #71413
    Fluffy Kitten Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    18,868
    Also King Boo (maybe a bit nsfw). I'm all for humanizing non-human characters, so this is fun to me.

  14. #71414
    Warchief Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    420th state
    Posts
    2,010
    Bowsette is a bad meme and looks awful.

  15. #71415
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Bowsette is a bad meme and looks awful.

  16. #71416

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  17. #71417
    Over 9000! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    9,678
    Time to fix this thread with some live action:

  18. #71418
    Bloodsail Admiral Gutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres
    Posts
    1,108
    Seeing a doctor gush over how medically accurate Cells at Work is makes me love the show even more.


    Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

  19. #71419
    Over 9000! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    9,678
    Angolmois Genkou Kassenki ... wait thats the end?
    Was expecting a kamikaze at the end.

  20. #71420

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •