1. #71421
    The Lightbringer Skizzit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ~De Geso!
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    What next ? Princess Weach :P
    I saw a Wario one. It was just Wario in a wig.

  2. #71422
    Elemental Lord Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    8,805
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    What next ? Princess Weach :P
    Since you asked:


    - - - Updated - - -


  3. #71423
    Also King Boo (maybe a bit nsfw). I'm all for humanizing non-human characters, so this is fun to me.

  4. #71424
    Pandaren Monk Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    420th State
    Posts
    1,986
    Bowsette is a bad meme and looks awful.

  5. #71425
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Bowsette is a bad meme and looks awful.

  6. #71426

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  7. #71427
    Elemental Lord Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    8,805
    Time to fix this thread with some live action:

  8. #71428
    Bloodsail Admiral Gutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres
    Posts
    1,063
    Seeing a doctor gush over how medically accurate Cells at Work is makes me love the show even more.


    Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

  9. #71429
    Elemental Lord Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    8,805
    Angolmois Genkou Kassenki ... wait thats the end?
    Was expecting a kamikaze at the end.

  10. #71430

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  11. #71431
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yama no Susume? I really need to catch up with that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Seeing a doctor gush over how medically accurate Cells at Work is makes me love the show even more.

    [video=youtube;pnvgQCavmkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnvgQCavmkM[video]
    I've been watching a lot of these lately like "lawyer watches Suits" or "doctor watches Scrubs" and so on. Hadn't seen this one.
    Often updated... ?

  12. #71432
    Sentai has Bloom Into You. I know this show has gotten a lot of hype for a non-returning series this season, so a lot of people are gonna have to subscribe to Hidive to watch it. I'm definitely gonna watch it. That said, they also released the first episode of Flip Flappers to watch for free (assuming one episode per week like they usually do), so maybe they're working on going the route of Crunchyroll and Funimation and releasing a lot of their stuff for free with ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yama no Susume? I really need to catch up with that.
    Yep, grossly underwatched show. Though that's partly due to availability and it's unusual episode times. I will say that the last "arc" of this season I wasn't feeling very much, but I'm still hoping for a continuation considering all the stuff they hinted at.

  13. #71433
    overlord s3 ep 12 well that wasn't nearly as neato as I was hoping. still some top kek cgi

    why does the hots event only count winning games guess i'll just have to grind out most of them in ai since i suck
    Last edited by bals; 2018-09-26 at 03:00 AM.

  14. #71434

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  15. #71435
    Elemental Lord Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    8,805
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    overlord s3 ep 12 well that wasn't nearly as neato as I was hoping. still some top kek cgi

    why does the hots event only count winning games guess i'll just have to grind out most of them in ai since i suck
    Overlord


    - - - Updated - - -

    As for good anime dates (at least i think some are good):
    That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 01.10.2018
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind 05.10.2018
    Ace Attorney Season 2 06.10.2018
    Goblin Slayer 06.10.2018
    Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight 07.10.2018
    Fairy Tail last season i think 07.10.2018
    Golden Kamuy season 2: 08.10.2018 (hopefully it gets better)
    Ingress 17.10.2018 (could be a bad show)

    Also new fight of sky can burn is hell....its trash and it will stay trash.

  16. #71436
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/524d6e7f1fce2172bbc9c2af135a8059/tumblr_p882evPSNV1u0xk60o1_540.gif[/IG]
    Sharo!

    Dang my hero academia movie is sold out

  17. #71437
    Elemental Lord Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    8,805

  18. #71438
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yep, grossly underwatched show. Though that's partly due to availability and it's unusual episode times. I will say that the last "arc" of this season I wasn't feeling very much, but I'm still hoping for a continuation considering all the stuff they hinted at.
    Yeah, I loved S1, it was just really cute. I remember starting S2 but stopped for whatever reason (I'm just bad at watching anime) so will just start that from scratch at some point soon.
    Often updated... ?

  19. #71439
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, I loved S1, it was just really cute. I remember starting S2 but stopped for whatever reason (I'm just bad at watching anime) so will just start that from scratch at some point soon.
    Won't be too hard, season 1 is 36 minutes long. Also I seriously dreamed this morning that there was a confirmed season 4.

    I know nobody cares, but pretty hyped up for the dub trailers for Made in Abyss and Tada Never Falls in Love. Sentai has been making Funimation look bad lately, and I'm still waiting for more trailers from them. Mitsuboshi Colors will be interesting.

  20. #71440
    Made in Abyss was great, happy that you'll get to watch it soon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •