But Kyaru-chan is best girl.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Fruits Basket - S2 E4
    Spoiler: 
    Dude, you're 16. Middle/high school (and even college, to an extent) relationships hardly ever last. When you're in school, you have hardly anything you can offer to the other person. What, your parent's money? A room in your parents house? Relationships can't take off unless you have the means to actually facilitate it (ie, a job that can pay the bills to support housing for the both of you).

Then again, Hatsuharu and Rin are apart of the Souma family. Their needs are pretty much taken care of from day 1. Even if they were courting someone outside of the Souma family, they'd simply bring them in. I guess it really does come down to their flippant, hormonal emotions.

Fruits Basket - S2 E5
    Spoiler: 

What was the first half of that episode?

I'm on board for Kureno x Arisa all the way. Kureno seems like a mature, calm, collected man. I wonder how Arisa would react to the Souma secret. She'd probably be the only one who would explicitly call out Akito on his crap too.

Fruits Basket - S2 E6
    Spoiler: 
    FINALLY someone asks about her dad. Judging from the flash back... I'm guessing mom left Torhu to meet dad, or something? I will be pretty disappointed if the dad turns out to have been abusive or a deserter (sadly far too prevalent in American fiction and reality).

Hm... so it seems like Akito isn't feeling the summer weather. I have hayfever so I can sympathize - I'm allergic to pollen and sensitive to changes in atmospheric pressure - so I get headaches when it is windy or after the rain. Hope he's takin aspirin for his migraines! On the other hand, he seems to spend almost his entire life couped up in that room, hardly getting any sunlight. I don't know if he's staying in because of a physical ailment (possibly the curse?) or because of something psychological. Barely getting any sunglight, I'm guessing his vitamin d intake is pretty low and his immune system is not in the best of shape. Hattori would have told Akito this, so either Akito can't really come out (for whatever reason), or he won't.

Anyway, Shigure is playing with fire here. Yes, Akito is an ass, but he's the head of the family (for whatever reason) and possibly holds actual powers (be it the Zodiac or something to do with the curse). What Akito does (and what happens to Akito) has the potential the affect the entire Souma clan, with the lives of hundreds of people at stake. With Akito as fragile and as neurotic as he is already, Shigure toying around with Akito for the lolz is a receipe for disaster. Since it doesn't seem like Akito can be replaced, then the best thing to do is to change Akito. This is one of those situations where if you have anything constructive to say, then don't say it.

I have a very bad feeling that - with Akito's psychological issues, his feeling of abandonment by the rest of his so-called "family", and Shigure's constant mocking - Akito may very well explode, and it will have disasterous repercussions for everybody involved.

I will never get over how Hiro and Kisa are ostensibly 10/11 year olds but they act like they're in their late teens.
    They said though that Tohrus dad was where Tohru got her mannerisms from. That she's closer to how her dad acted ?

During the flashback stuff last season about Tohrus mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    They said though that Tohrus dad was where Tohru got her mannerisms from. That she's closer to how her dad acted ?

During the flashback stuff last season about Tohrus mom.
    I guess I forgot.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

O man why did i check nekopara dubbed version....it sucks lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Also:

Its finaly a Friday:

I've already expelled everything possible from my body how can I keep puking like this

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I've already expelled everything possible from my body how can I keep puking like this
    Oh dont worry, trash waifus you people link in this tread also exit.

Fruits Basket S2 - E7
    Spoiler: 
    Looks like Kureno is supposed to be what Yuki COULD have become had Shigure not rescued him from being locked in the room. Completely obedient to Akito, tolerates anything, with no self respect whatsoever. A slave. And yet... why did Kureno leave Akito's side to go wander around town and bump into Arisa? Twice? He even expressed feelings for Arisa with his "almost kiss". Feels contradictory.

Good thing Haru came along. Given Hattori's and Kureno's inaction to save Yuki from the dark room or to save Kisa from being beaten when Hiro revealed his feelings to Akito, Haru may very well be the only one to step up when things get physical. Maybe Akito is smart enough not to do that in Haru's presence. I don't think they have anything to say that would cause Akito to go ballistic right now. We'll see.

Cool to see Hattori again. One of my favorite characters. Hope we get to see him have fun chilling out here and not just super serious for the whole time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jojo rohan ova Ep 4 --- damn, that story was intense

so happy someone did a sharo moon for the redraw challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    so happy someone did a sharo moon for the redraw challenge!
    O RLY:

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    O RLY:
    [IMG]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/853/784/fd3.jpeg[IMG]
    [IMG]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/851/377/a64.jpg[IMG]
    Why, aren't those Bizarre? Are they going on an adventure?

I am seeing a lot of Sailor Moon art lately, did something happen? An anniversary?

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Why, aren't those Bizarre? Are they going on an adventure?

I am seeing a lot of Sailor Moon art lately, did something happen? An anniversary?
    Some redraw meme shit

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Ah, OK. That kinda makes sense now.

Fruits Basket S2 - E8
    Spoiler: 
    Seems like Kagura's mother is the only parent of the Zodiac who actually calls out Akito's violent tendencies. Kisa's mom might have said it but we never got to see her talk about Akito, only react to Kisa being hit.

Kyo making sandcastles with Torhu was fun.

Wish we got to see Hattori hanging out with the group.

Rin is being a selfish, brooding ass, and a quite violent one at that. Nearly killed Torhu by kicking her in the head.

Just missing Kagura, Ayame, and Ritsu, and then everyone will be gathered. Doesn't seem like they'll come, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Jojo rohan ova Ep 4 --- damn, that story was intense
    Oh, I just wanted to watch this! 1 Ep scared me a little with its drawing style (rip Koichi's face), but OVA is still in my watchlist.

What anime fan are you: