Michiru is such a cutie.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Michiru is such a cutie.
    BNA one i guess?

Monster doctor is pretty good. Its more tame to mushume. But i like it how well they use the lamia tail.
    The Misfit of Demon King Academy --- well its kinda brutal. You will see when you look at it. Havent seen anime did this at least.
    Lapis Re:LiGHTs -- garbage ... to the trash it goes

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha 1 - so I guess they're just remasking irregular at magical high school. honestly super shit. at least the parents were kind of entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    This thread has been active for 10 years, and in that time anime has exploded in popularity in the West. It's not going to die unless MMO-C dies, and even then we'll all just move to a Discord server anyway.

what's a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    what's a joke
    Something that funny just like your taste in anime.

The God of High School is such a missleading title. Also whats up with webcomincs getting turned into anime for some reason. Is this a new fad? (tower of god is one example)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webtoon

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    The God of High School is such a missleading title. Also whats up with webcomincs getting turned into anime for some reason. Is this a new fad? (tower of god is one example)

To answer your question, yes. There was a fair amount of press about it back when the anime adaptations for Tower of God and God of High School were both announced. It is already obvious that anime production companies are super afraid of making anything original so adapting webtoons is another way to soften the risk by making something with a built in fan base. If they do well, expect to see many more in the future.

I, myself, would like to see more Webtoon and Chinese works made into anime. I love anime so I would like to more quality anime out there. Tower of God was pretty good (minus that fucking MC, he’s a knob) and God of High School, though over the top, looks like it will be entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

It's because Crunchyroll is finally saving anime from the awful publishers in Japan that push out the same shit each season.

Deca-Dence Ep1. Well my 1.st impresion of this show is capitalists using other humans by forcing them in comunizem type of work. Capitalists are aliens probaly and some soldiers there seems to be a alien mixed by a human.

>capitalists are aliens

No guns life season 2 End looks pretty interesting. Seems like it was made to look like that game from Cd project.

Attack on Titan - Chapter 130

Spoiler: 
    sigh

Story continues to advance at a snail's pace.

Welp, I hope they kill him before he makes it further inland than the peninsula. Seems pretty straightforward; fly right up to his head and obliterate his neck. They didn't bring any thunder spears so... oof this might be a little difficult. I guess they could fly right over his head, drop out, transform into titans, land on his neck, and... start clawing out his neck? I guess Falco will be the MVP here as he is the Jaws titan so he should be able to tear through it quickly. I guess Reiner and Annie can too if they can crystalize their nails. Seems rather easy. Hm... I wonder how Eren will try to defend himself then. He has the warhammer titan's powers but apparently hasn't used it at all. Also not sure how Armin can contribute as a colossal; once he touches down on the floor he's screwed as he will be dogpiled by the other colossals. Trying to jump out of the plane and pancaking onto Eren's neck won't do any good if Eren just crystalizes to protect himself, so, again, still need Falco to actually kill Eren.

Why did Eren have a child with Krista? He didn't seem to love her at all, and he didn't have a child for pragmatic purposes such as a sacrifice. What, did he want a child just because?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan -- not sure abauth this show.
    Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! -- garbage, just make the girl a guy if it has to be like this, not try to get people to watch kid with oversized cups.
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru Kan --- zzzzzz skip
    Kanojo, Okarishimasu -- garbage
    Boku no Hero Academia: Heroes:Rising movie -- saving it for later

Kanojo, Okarishimasu: My favorite of the currently airing so far. I found it to be pretty fun. All I can say is they better become legit boyfriend/girlfriend at the end.

Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan: Well, it earned that 5.92 average score on MAL. While Harem/Comedy/Ecchi shows are a guilty pleasure, this was just... boring, even as a 12 minute per episode show. Dropped.

Fire Force S02E01: It was nice to see the characters again. I like the girls. That said, when it's not being flashy and fighting, it's kinda boring. I look forward to more fights.

OreGairu S03E01: I probably should have done some rewatching, because I really don't remember this show that well. After the ending of S02, the start of this episode felt... slow and pretty boring. It did pick up a bit afterwards, but eh, not impressed by the first episode. Yahallo best girl.

Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!: A friend hyped this show up and I think that played a bit into my disappointment. I still like the show, but I think it's just okay so far. Also, I hate "flesh fangs".

The God of High School: Interesting. I liked it, but I'm not that sold on it yet, either. The "sneak peak" episode kinda... annoyed me, so I'm glad that a full episode was better than the little snippet they showed us.

Monster Musume no Oishasan: Monster girls? I'm in. That said, it was a 6/10 or so episode for me. It's certainly doesn't compare to the better Monster Musume show.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2020-07-10 at 11:24 PM.

Sleeping on Oregairu. Truly shit taste on display. First episode was kino.