Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Rewatch season 1 and 2 multiple times.

Well, maybe Season 1, since that is the best season (thus far).
    I guess season 1 and 2, but i skip the boring vagon part.

Also if someone else missed this:

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Rewatch season 1 and 2 multiple times.

Well, maybe Season 1, since that is the best season (thus far).
    The raid in season 2 was pretty good. The rest was meh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

Horimiya supposedly getting a anime.

https://twitter.com/zerods_/status/1...561852928?s=20

I'm taking a guess on 1 season, which makes it perfect, as it gets pretty stale as it goes on. the beginning of the manga is fantastic though.

Oregairu salt should be monumental today. The final ship was sunk and anime-onlys are seething.

Dragon’s Dogma -- did they realy went for a westworld like intro. It looks weird.

Fruits Basket - S2 E24

First half of the episode was filler that should have been cut. Second half put us right on track for plot progression.

It feels bizzare for Akito to have a violent outburst at the banquet... and absolutely no one is even a little bit miffed about it. Even if people were afraid of "their god", I still think that they would have instinctively flinched, gasped, yelped, furrowed their brows, etc, at Akito. Ofcourse, they would have been self conscious and then tried to restrain themselves. The apparent non-reaction just feels really weird. Especially Kisa and Hiro.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

SAO Progressive is getting an anime. Nice.

I wish that the timeline of Progressive went further in the story of Aincrad, rather than being locked to the early days when Asuna and Kirito were just acquaintances who occasionally fought together. In 99% of anime and manga, the romance is always "will they or won't they get together" and the only get together in the epilogue. SAO was unique in that the hero and heroine actually got together during the story. The best part of SAO was seeing Kirito and Asuna actually be together. It also made the climax of Aincrad so much more powerful, because the stakes weren't just "oh no everyone is going to die!". The stakes were personal in a way that very few stories are able to do effectively.

Anyone have news of Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Cards season 2?

It's been so long since season 1...

Watch Waza no Tabibito --- wtf was that animation. Did they use a RUBY animatiors?
    Kuma kuma kuma bear --- 1.st ep was nothing special and it felt very generic
    Jujutsu Kaisen --- just another generic yokai and humans with special powers

Fruits Basket Season 2 - 6/10 (fine)

Welp. Season 1 had a lot of plot progression in the first 7 episodes, and most of the rest of the season was filler. Whereas season 2 was very uneven, with episodes that were half filler, half plot. I feel like very little happened this season outside of the beach trip, the Momiji episode, and the Kureno stuff. If season 3 is just 13 episodes, then hopefully there will be a lot of plot packed into it, but if it's 25 episodes like seasons 1 and 2, then I'm guessing there will be just as much filler. I haven't read the manga so I don't know if the manga is backloaded with plot, so maybe I'm wrong.

I feel like if you had cut the filler out of the show, you could have told all of the plot up until this point in about 16-18 episodes.

Anyway, (season 2 finale) I was initially thinking that Kureno gave the rooster spirit to Akito so that Akito might fly, but it appears that the Rooster spirit is just straight up gone. Forever. Kureno lost the rooster spirit years ago, and apparently the rooster spirit hasn't manifested in any newborns within the Souma clan since then.

We still don't have a straight answer on whatt drives Akito to be an asshole, besides the stress of pretending to be someone you are not. If Kureno left Akito, I'd imagine that Akito would probably commit suicide. Who's idea was it to force their daughter to be a man in the first place, again? If you want your firstborn child to become the next clan leader, does it have to be a he? Can't go the matriarch role? If it has to be a man, then just pass the mantle onto the next most closely related heir in the family? Or someone you trust? There are hundred better ways to handle this than the crap that last Souma chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    [video=youtube;sZzz70nqyJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZzz70nqyJg[/vo]
    Yeeeeee *claps excitedly*

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    https://twitter.com/horimiya_anime/s...24428467564546

Horimiya PV

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;sZzz70nqyJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZzz70nqyJg[video]

- - - Updated - - -

New Suzumiya Haruhi Cover Art Previewed
    Quality post. Looking forward to Horimiya and of course Yuru Camp needs to run as long as One Piece

I need to hear my cries of Rin-Chaaaaaan!!!!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Great pretender new Ep are out.

Did you know Re:Zero season 2 was going to start on Subaru's birthday the 2nd of April and end on the 23rd of September which is Emilia's birthday.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Did you know Re:Zero season 2 was going to start on Subaru's birthday the 2nd of April and end on the 23rd of September which is Emilia's birthday.
    Subaru a shit