1. #73801
    Random post to say you should read Mashle.

    When you fully support violence in the streets because you're too comfy sat at home in another country behind your PC screen to actually do anything about things you claim to be against
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence/Arch-Angel of Riots/rmfAcc/Rochana View Post
    I admit I'm an absolute lunatic who is in favor of chaos, because I don't like what is currently going on - despite being in a privileged and elated position in this supposed state of "normalcy".

  2. #73802

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  3. #73803
    gochiusa bloom ep2 yay so much sharo! 10/10 ep. the ed was cute

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [video=youtube;b3SJwZ1xvSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3SJwZ1xvSc[video]
    HEY MOONA

  4. #73804
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    gochiusa bloom ep2 yay so much sharo! 10/10 ep. the ed was cute

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  5. #73805
    Scarab Lord Skizzit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ~De Geso!
    Posts
    4,517
    I can't stop! Someone help me!


  6. #73806


    - - - Updated - - -



    - - - Updated - - -


    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  7. #73807
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,323
    Uf guys stop posting this garbage. My youtube feeds gets destroyed for some reason and i already ignored 80+ channels with this spam.

  8. #73808
    Scarab Lord Skizzit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ~De Geso!
    Posts
    4,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Uf guys stop posting this garbage. My youtube feeds gets destroyed for some reason and i already ignored 80+ channels with this spam.
    Never! Fall into the Vtuber pit and drown with the rest of us!


  9. #73809
    Join us

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  10. #73810

  11. #73811
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,323
    [QUOTE=Skizzit;52741601]Never! Fall into the Vtuber pit and drown with the rest of us!


  12. #73812

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  13. #73813
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,323
    Megumi relative:

  14. #73814
    When you fully support violence in the streets because you're too comfy sat at home in another country behind your PC screen to actually do anything about things you claim to be against
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence/Arch-Angel of Riots/rmfAcc/Rochana View Post
    I admit I'm an absolute lunatic who is in favor of chaos, because I don't like what is currently going on - despite being in a privileged and elated position in this supposed state of "normalcy".

  15. #73815
    So happy that Sakura Miko came back today for 2nd anniversary for Hololive, all the kohai's sending messages of love it was so wholesome and emotional.

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  16. #73816
    Scarab Lord Skizzit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ~De Geso!
    Posts
    4,517
    2020's hottest rapper:



    Maybe we should move all this Vtuber chat to a new thread?

    Nahhh.

  17. #73817

  18. #73818
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  19. #73819
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [video=youtube;ffObiL54mII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffObiL54mII[video]
    rip doog slayer

  20. #73820
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Rip indeed...

    What was the point though.

    "Lets implement an Easter Egg to see how fast it can be found, and once it has been found, remove it." That sounds stupid to me, but I am not a game developer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •