Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    The manga is finished right? Would one more season (plus the movie) be enough to wrap up the story?
    I don't know how much S1 and the movie adapts, tbh. I know there are a couple hundred chapters, though. So, depending on how much S1/the movie covers, I guess its possible. I heard the final fight goes on for a bit, though.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I don't know how much S1 and the movie adapts, tbh. I know there are a couple hundred chapters, though. So, depending on how much S1/the movie covers, I guess its possible. I heard the final fight goes on for a bit, though.
    Yeah, looking at a list of chapters/arcs, season one covers the first 6 of 11 total arcs with the movie covering the 7th arc, those 7 arcs are only 69/205 total chapters. They could probably do two more seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Oh look, it's Fischl...

Bet she was a huge chuuni irl

Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Ep 6 *Uncensored* --- Ok that revenge was great. I didnt expect him to do this. Pure 180*.

God I keep getting caught off guard by how quickly these new Yuru Camp seem to end ._.

I want moooooorrreeeeeeee

Wow...Beastars got REAL, didn't it?

Watching Kiara sing Leaving on a jet plane and then just breaking down crying and Cali comforting was so emotional and wholesome.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Spider Isekai - episode 7

Of the different eye spells, I would have gone for Charmed Eye. Sure, with the Evil Eye, she can just obliterate things, and with 8 eyes it has basically turned into Diablo 3 where she can waltz around anywhere and kill anything she likes, but charming other beings would be far more useful, IMO. It'd allow you to walk into a human town, charm the humans, and... not immediately get killed? I mean, if I was reincarnated as a spider, I'd sure like to be able to interact with other humans without being killed, and the charm spell creates that opportunity. Prevents them from immediately smashing you, so you can talk to them, and they realize "oh crap this thing is a person!".

The ruler ability seems to be the most powerful ability in the game. All that elf lady has to do is touch her target and then bam, target is hard nerfed to level 1. She just needs to use a freeze spell, or use superspeed to safely make contact with her target and that's game over.

I really have to wonder why the dude thought he could kill Schlain and take over the kingdom as king. It seems that the dude forgot that this is a world in which there are tons of super powerful wizards who are waaaaaaaayyy more powerful than him. One of those super powerful wizards is Schlain's elder brother, Julius. Did this dude seriously think he had a chance?
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2021-02-20 at 04:51 PM.

danmachi s3 well this season was quite a bit better than s2. although at the end it just seems to continue the path of nothing actually ever happens

more sharo love though!

Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved to a starter town? Ep 8 ..... lol that reference to other anime.

Started reading Spice and Wolf and I fucking love it so far.

Inspired by Ina's read along?

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Inspired by Ina's read along?
    Actually i started over a week ago after finishing the WN for Mushoku Tensei and i saw that there was a sequel novel to Spice and Wolf and i decided it was about time i read it for what people say the best waifu ever.

Holo should have gotten with Amarti.

He wasnt worthy of Holo unlike Lawrence.

God, Yuru Camp is going to fucking give me diabetes

Started watching Honey and Clover last night.

Is pretty charming. I think I'm going to stick with it. I also like the rustic 1990's look (of the timeperiod the story is set in. The anime was made in 2005).

I'm rooting for Shinobu to win the love triangle, but given that he isn't the main character front and center on the cover art, I'm guessing he won't. Awww

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the girl's character design, and behavior... is weird. No way "she's 18"; she barely comes up to half of Shinobu's waist and acts like a shy kindergartener. Maybe she'll be fleshed out more as she opens up, but... I'm getting unusual vibes here, the kind that make me go "uh... okay"

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Also, bonus points for the originality of the anime opening. The song sucks but the visuals are great.

Auc:

A single youtuber fixed the anime. (also manga and this original anime visuals are so different)

High-rise Invasion was enjoyable. It gets pretty hectic and pretty crazy right off the bat, but it's also interesting. It has a lot of fan service, but my wife still found it so enjoyable that we binged it in one night. She doesn't binge-watch anything, and she's really picky with her anime (steins;gate, paranoia agent, ergo proxy being an example of one she absolutely loves), so the fact that she actually wanted to continue watching it even more than me is surprising. Worth the watch amidst all the generic slice-of-life and isekai garbage currently airing