Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Not strictly anime but all the Hololive-EN girls are getting new costumes on the 3rd of May.
    Comfy artist Ina outfit hypeeee

Rip doppelganger pekora

Looks like cat girl pony tail gura

The walfie avatars are pretty amazing I hope they still get some use

Some 4th gen is getting new outfits as well. Lots of new outfits!

happy the hololive disgaea 6 dlc will be released in the west. not sure why disgaea6 is switch only in the west though
    Last edited by bals; 2021-05-01 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Rip doppelganger pekora

Looks like cat girl pony tail gura

The walfie avatars are pretty amazing I hope they still get some use

Some 4th gen is getting new outfits as well. Lots of new outfits!
    Well not realy. Once its on internet it cant be destroyed.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Thunderbolt Fantasy S3 - E5

lol the puppet is a nendoroid of himself
    More of Shang's and Tian's relationship problems
    The last wielder of 7BD before Shang confiscated the sword looks like a generic guy from Pili.

- - - Updated - - -

That is just brilliant product placement

. - - - - - Come play MMO-C mafia with us! / Steam / MyAnimeList - - - - -

So far all the new Hololive-EN costumes have been pretty good.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

So far all the new Hololive-EN costumes have been pretty good.
    I just really hope gura doesn't take all the people complaining about her new costume too seriously. (the rigging on it)

kiara needs to go see a fucking doctor.

ppt mecha imo is amazing but look how boing boing her new outfit is!

I think towa once again has the best new outfit.

let's see how salty ame is. she really needs to stop playing mario and I think she said it was through her capture card too.

humbolt penguin kemono friend is a vtuber now seems a bit janky could use a little work

throwing something anime related in here -
    how not to summon a demon lord 2 ep5
    wow horn is a boy! whoops messed that up he's a girl. rem's outfit kinda looks like krem's. also something about god entering you and orgasms
    Last edited by bals; 2021-05-07 at 02:45 PM.

Ame's new costume is pretty damn kawaii.

youtube plays pokeame was amazing too

Thunderbolt Fantasy - S3 E6

I think that guy is thus far the one and only person Shang has never defeated. I wonder if he is still out there.

preview for the next episode shows the australians coming back... and what might be their chieftain? Is he the demon king?

Oh wow, I didn't realize that the guy they fought at the beginning of the episode is the leader of the bad guy order. I thought the leader of the bad guy order was another demon.

Theoretically there is nothing stopping him from using his telekinesis to take the Index out from Shang's cloak, so if Shang ever sees him again it's game over.

I think Duck/Lin Setsu will deal with Huo Shi. Shang is really good but he's not the bestest warrior who ever lived. Besides, Shang's deal this season is with Gunho and Monk. This episode has made it pretty clear that Duck is interested in going after Gunho's master. I think the only question is whether or not Duck will actually get what he wants in the end. Betsu suicided, and the inspector from season 2 was an idiot who didn't really play ball and died before Duck got around to him. But here, Duck might get more than he bargained for trying to deal with Huo Shi. Might even have to sacrifice himself or get crippled fighting him.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2021-05-09 at 07:54 PM.

Ame's new costume is pretty damn kawaii.
    mmmm those outfits seem a little familiar

Japan is weird again:

Its ok movie, but not the best in world.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no Fumetsu no Anata e Ep 5 will trigger twitter.

Overlord is getting a season 4 And a movie after it. (holy kingdom arc)

And Komi cant communicate is getting an anime adaption.

And Komi cant communicate is getting an anime adaption.
    And with that, what manga-only things are there left? I feel like all the popular ones that I'm aware of have announced an anime adaptation lately.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    And with that, what manga-only things are there left? I feel like all the popular ones that I'm aware of have announced an anime adaptation lately.
    For the past 4 years Gunk no Baltzar and Attack on Titan were the only manga I was keeping up with and really excited for. Now that AoT is over, it's pretty much just Baltzar. I'd be super hyped if it got an anime adaptation... but given the state of the anime industry, I doubt that the anime would do the manga justice. Every season of attack on titan after season 1 didn't do the manga justice either.

Gunka no Baltzar is a military manga set during an alternate fantasy late 1800s Europe, mainly during the unification of fantasy German states by NOT-Bismarck.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

Personally, I'd be absolutely HYPED like a child opening presents on Christmas day for Gunka no Baltzar to receive an anime adaptation, preferably by Studio Bones or Studio WIT, and directed by Yasuhiro Irie (who directed FMA:B). Given the grounded nature of the setting, detailed uniforms and backgrounds, and character focused plot, it would be interesting to see what a Kyoto Animation adaptation would look like (if they even considered it, since KyoAni doesn't seem to be in the business of adapting manga for long stretches of time). Would probably look like the most amazing on-screen portrayal of Prussian awesomeness since The Legend of the Galactic Heroes, possibly even more awesome. An OLM Inc adaptation (the guys behind the 1997 Berserk adaptation) would also be great... if they still had the guys who were responsible for producing that adaptation, that is. Production I.G. from the Seirei no Moribito adaptation could also work as an alternative.

Anyways, given Akira Senju's amazing orchestral score for FMA:B, I have no doubt that the soundtrack of GnB would be safe in his hands. Along with Yasuhiro Irie, he'd be able to capture the peaceful country-side life of Basseland and the Norden-Trade Duchy, the cacophony of organized military battles, the dread of sweeping artillery fire, and the sorrow of the surviving soldiers as the reminiscent over their fallen brothers. He's the perfect composer for GnB!

The series - like FMA:B - switches between highly detailed, realistically proportioned characters in a military environment, to chibi characters during lighthearted and comedic gags and when explaining battle tactics. If Yasuhiro Irie was responsible for storyboarding FMA:B's perfect comedic timing and use of chibi characters, then he's my man for directing a GnB adaptation. It helps that GnK is paced and tonally similar to FMA:B anyways, so there's that. Chalky or watercolor backgrounds would work wonders for GnB's antiquated era.

As for voices, I think it would be wonderful to hear GnB be voiced by actual German VAs for authenticity's sake, but since I'm talking about an English dub and I have no idea if it's even possible to get German VAs to dub GnB in English (so I can hear a story that takes place in fantasy Prussia be voiced by Germans in understandable English...), I'll just list the typical Western dub VAs I'd love to hear.

Dream English VAs for GnB adaptation:
    Spoiler: 

- Matthew Mercer as Major Bernd Baltzar

- Patrick Seitz as Reiner August Winklefeldt

- Lucien Dodge as Dieter Strunz

- Steve Staley as Ruldoph von Liebknecht

- Bruce Elliott as Hermann Groener

- Peter Beckman (Giliath Osborne from Falcom's LoH series) as Holst Von Stauffenberg

- Eric Vale (He does the bloodthirsty yet respectable warrior quite well) as Captain Nielsen

- Blythe Danner as the Empress of Ezreich

Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2021-05-13 at 06:42 PM.

Bibliomania would make a nice, short OVA. Also a pretty short 12 chapter read, if you find it anywhere.

I could probably look through my list of manga and come up with a bunch of stuff I'd like to see, honestly.

Dungeon Meshi is one manga i would like to see animated.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    There is always the eternal one, Yotsuba. Really highly rated, from the creator of another really big series in Azumanga Daioh, been running since 2003, and not even an OVA. The creator has said from the start that he doesn't want to do an anime since he doesn't think the series would work animated.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Yes. Can't wait to see how our bony boi and co. overpower literally everything in their universe again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Hopefully they'll either improve the CGI this time around or scale it the hell down. CGI in season 3 gave Berserk a run for its money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.