10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    I'm hating ruby because I don't like the type (hanayo was 2nd worst in project). @Synaia I like maru's ora and zuras >_>
    Each to his own, not a fan of it myself. Maybe it will change for me with the anime instead of listening to the radio episodes they've been doing the past year.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about.
    that you keep putting not anime spoilers and not even mentioning it outside of the spoiler

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    Each to his own, not a fan of it myself. Maybe it will change for me with the anime instead of listening to the radio episodes they've been doing the past year.
    Yeah I wasn't a yohane fan at all (probably 4th from the bottom) until the first episode of the anime
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    any of the xcom players here buy #2 yet?
    I did, it was pretty great. Nothing crazy different from Enemy Unknown but definitely worth your time if you were into EU.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus. Changed it, I'm not interested in another "debate" about spoilers.
    I mean they have a point. It's pretty counterproductive to put what you're spoiling in the spoiler tag and risk someone accidentally reading it. If you're already putting in the effort to include what you're spoiling, then it be best for everyone if you did it in the most effective way: which is outside the spoiler tags.

Well, got bored before going to the gym, read some Re:Zero LN and then spoilers because why not. The series actually seems pretty good, but as of right now in the adaption, it's not nearly as fleshed out as it will be. Hopefully they adapt it well and it'll be a hell of a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please leave.
    Asseylum > Rem
    *Grabs popcorn*

10+ Year Old Account
    Bananya - aots

ReLIFE - 7.5/10 which I'll round to 8 for MAL

Pretty good adaptation but some parts felt really drawn out, and not just in comparison to the manga. The drama wasn't particularly done well in the manga either, but it was a lot more understated in the manga as well. It's a slice-of-life comedy and the drama was really just there for a bit of flavor to the characters and not necessarily to drive the story like they tried to with the anime. Besides that, the show was fantastic and really fun to watch. They really nailed the personalities of the characters and the voices fit perfectly.

If you liked the show and are interested in the manga, it's worth checking out. The chapters are fairly short and easy to read, plus it's in full-color.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    For some reason though, Black Lagoon didn't feel very self-contained. The ending didn't feel like an ending and much more just like a longer arc and the entire show just has more of a "short story" feeling to it.
    Well, that's because it's not finished - and never will be, probably. Black Lagoon is a series of separate stories connected by recurring characters, centered around Rock's slow adaptation to his new grisly life. Any arc might as well be the final one - and Roberta's OVAs will probably retain that role indefinitely. It's the last complete arc in the source manga, and seeing as it hadn't been updated in four years, stalled mid-arc... You get the idea.

Anybody check out Taboo Tattoo or Amaama to Inazuma yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    Because she becomes hella annoying when she finishes every line with zura and refers herself with ola every time.
    She's just me least liked girl from the stuff i've listened to.
    Shit I totally confused her with You. Which is funny cause in that same post I made I said I didn't know enough about Hanamura to rank her higher.

Okay nevermind your list is acceptable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Taboo Tattoo 01 - This looks weird. The fight scenes actually had pretty great animation, especially (spoilers i guess) this one. But in general the animation is kind of wonky and looks like crap in regular scenes. The art in general is mediocre too.

The story is also incredibly generic so far. But the main girl is really cute.

15+ Year Old Account
    Amaama to Inazuma 01 - A more goofy Usagi Drop. Fun. Funnily enough the MC shares a voice actor with Tomoya from Clannad.

Saori Hayami's character is also really fucking cute.

Yotsuba& anime when.

Good impressions of Amaama. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Finished watching Black Lagoon and Second Barrage -
    While I came to the opposite conclusion (Black Lagoon > Jormungand) I definitely agree with a lot of your critiques. I know I disagreed with people on this in the past, but I felt also like Balalaika from BL was better than Coco in Jormungand. Maybe because she was all the way gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    D GRAY MAN IS BACK BITCHES. One of the few shows that I read the manga after it ended, so I kinda know what's going to happen, but it's exciting nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orange 1 - wow thanks for spoilers anime
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by suicidal panda View Post
    orange 1 - wow thanks for spoilers anime
    kakeru dies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    kakeru dies
    Literally worst anime, dropped.
    [CENTER]