ARENA 11: Monkey D. Luffy [Korosensei]
    ARENA 12: [Hijikata Toshirō] Doma Taihei
    ARENA 13: Kise Ryōta [Itsuka Shidō]
    ARENA 14: [Ainz Ooal Gown] Kida Masaomi
    ARENA 15: [Heiwajima Shizuo] Kaizuka Inaho
    ARENA 16: Genos [Kōsaka Kyōsuke]
    ARENA 17: Krulcifer Einfolk [Homura Chika]
    ARENA 18: [Katagiri Airi] Kanojo
    Last edited by Suicidal Panda; 2016-07-11 at 03:52 PM.
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    ARENA 01: [Nase Mitsuki] Mikasa Ackerman
    ARENA 02: Victorique de Blois [Abstained] Louise Vallière
    ARENA 03: [Shiina Mashiro] Misaki Mei
    ARENA 04: [Hiiragi Kagami] Hiiragi Shinoa
    ARENA 05: Otosaka Ayumi [Abstained] Kirisaki Chitoge [shit vs even bigger shit]
    ARENA 06: [Yūdachi] Sawamura Spencer Eriri
    ARENA 07: Miyazono Kaori [Sengoku Nadeko]
    ARENA 08: [Suzumiya Haruhi] Tōdō Kirin
    ARENA 09: Nishinoya Yū [Sakata Gintoki]
    ARENA 10: Kanbara Akihito [Natsume Kyōsuke]
    ARENA 11: Monkey D. Luffy [Abstained] Korosensei
    ARENA 13: Kise Ryōta [Abstained] Itsuka Shidō
    ARENA 16: [Genos] Kōsaka Kyōsuke
    ARENA 17: [Krulcifer Einfolk] Homura Chika
    ARENA 18: Katagiri Airi [Kanojo]

10+ Year Old Account
    ARENA 01: Nase Mitsuki [Mikasa Ackerman]
    ARENA 02: Victorique de Blois [Louise Vallière]
    ARENA 04: Hiiragi Kagami [Hiiragi Shinoa]
    ARENA 05: Otosaka Ayumi [Kirisaki Chitoge]
    ARENA 07: [Miyazono Kaori] Sengoku Nadeko
    ARENA 08: Suzumiya Haruhi [Tōdō Kirin]
    ARENA 10: [Kanbara Akihito] Natsume Kyōsuke
    ARENA 11: Monkey D. Luffy [Abstained] Korosensei
    ARENA 12: Hijikata Toshirō [Abstained] Doma Taihei
    ARENA 13: Kise Ryōta [Itsuka Shidō]
    ARENA 15: Heiwajima Shizuo [Kaizuka Inaho]
    ARENA 18: Katagiri Airi [Abstained] Kanojo

- - - Updated - - -

I think I forgot to vote at the last one, fuck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/626Ela8.png?1[IMG]

fuck you drowzee
    There's a guy in my area that owns just about every gym in a 10 mile radius (in Rhode Island that's a huge amount of space), and EVERY Pokemon he puts at top is a Hypno

Re:Zero 15 - I didn't really have words after this episode ended. That was such a good episode, but danm really dark even for how this shows been.

15+ Year Old Account
    Danganronpa 3 - Actually pretty hype for this now. I haven't played 2 but already knew about the ending anyway so I wasn't too worried, but after watching the episode I immediately went and bought 2 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Re:Zero 15 - I didn't really have words after this episode ended. That was such a good episode, but danm really dark even for how this shows been.
    The story will supposedly still get quite a bit darker.

ARENA 01: [Nase Mitsuki] Mikasa Ackerman
    ARENA 02: [Victorique de Blois] Louise Vallière
    ARENA 04: Hiiragi Kagami [Hiiragi Shinoa]
    ARENA 05: [Otosaka Ayumi] Kirisaki Chitoge
    ARENA 07: [Miyazono Kaori] Sengoku Nadeko
    ARENA 08: [Suzumiya Haruhi] Tōdō Kirin
    ARENA 10: Kanbara Akihito [Natsume Kyōsuke]
    ARENA 11: Monkey D. Luffy [Korosensei]
    ARENA 13: [Kise Ryōta] Itsuka Shidō
    ARENA 18: [Katagiri Airi] Kanojo

Pokémon Go probably coming to EU officially in a few days.

There are also rumors around that they will be banning people that used the US/AU clients in EU, but can't find any legit info on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Danganronpa 3 - Actually pretty hype for this now. I haven't played 2 but already knew about the ending anyway so I wasn't too worried, but after watching the episode I immediately went and bought 2 anyway.
    I was wondering whether I should pick up either of these "3s" since I only played the fan-emulated #1 a few years back
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Depends what they change. This episode was already kinda watered down.
    The manga caught up with the anime earlier today. Holy shit, that Betelgeuse face at the end. (spoiler I guess?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm fucked then. Caught all kinds of shit on my way to, at, and on my way home from work today. Working in the city centre is a gold mine for Pokestops, btw.

Also feel the Drowzee pain. Guy is fucking everywhere.
    Missed catching a Dratini 'cos I had to rush into a meeting at lunch, too

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody watch Mob Psycho, yet?
    Just did. Look good. Also a lot of 1 punch man jokes there. (balls faced people)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Zestiria 01 made this Tales anime even more confusing. It's still interesting so it's fine, but it's damn confusing.

Flying Witch - (Ep: 1 - 12) - (7.5/10)

- This was a nice show. Comfy was tossed around a lot and I think that's the best way of describing it. I'm not usually one for shows like Flying Witch, but it was a nice watch. It had a certain charm to it that was appealing and managed to forgo that overly cutesy and saccharine feel that often plagues shows of Flying Witch's description. While the plot and character interaction was light, Flying Witch still managed to feel substantial and engaging. And in a rare turn of events, I actually liked all of the characters.

I think my favorite aspect of the show was the various magic related scenes. I mentioned it previously, but I initially expected the witch side of things to only be lightly touched on in lieu of more of the typical SoL driven show you'd expect. And while those elements were certainly still present, not only did they manage to incorporate the interesting magic side of things, they did a good job of making those SoL moments interesting and fun to watch.

I wasn't expecting to particularly enjoy this show, so it was certainly a pleasant surprise.

Re: Zero - (Ep: 1) - (6/10)

- An okay first episode. It's one of those shows that somewhat fits into my soft spot. Definitely wasn't impressed with it for the first 20 minutes or so, but it got a little better. I won't be continuing it right now since it's still airing, but I wanted to check out the first episode. I'll pick it back up once it finishes.

Hero Academy - (Ep: 1 - 13) - (7/10)

- This show really grew on me. In true shounen fashion it just got better and better as it went on. It had a rocky start, but it really picked up. And I just love the hero and quirk diversity. Not only are the powers interesting and fun, but they did a good job with some equally interesting character designs. Makes for a more unique experience. It's like One Punch, but it's actually good.

The mc was basically an irritating doormat, but he did develop into a better character as the series went on. Largely a result of him becoming less of a doormat. He still has his flaws, but he's considerably better in the last episode than the character we're presented with in the first.

All Might was easily the best character. Which is surprising, because he's usually not the type of character I'm overly fond of. I guess it's just because he takes that stereotypical hero character type to an extreme and has a really likable and charismatic personality that the show managed to present in a really fun way. That and he just looks ridiculous yet awesome with that stupid grin and hair, always presented in this larger than life image (it also doesn't hurt that he's big as hell). At least when he's not an emaciated man coughing up blood. Even that version of him was great.

While I'm not typically one for the type of comedy you usually find in anime, Hero Academy had its fair share of pretty funny moments. Some of the comedic situations surrounding certain hero's quirks were great. That stupid grape looking dude with the sticky purple balls in particular. When they're on the boat during the villain invasion and the three of them are describing their powers and it gets to his turn; the deadpan expression on the other two's faces and just the whole situation was hilarious. While There was a scattering of scenes throughout the entire show that had me laughing, the villain invasion probably had some of the funniest moments.

I really hope this show gets another season. While I'd want new regardless, the ending only reinforced that. I have a feeling the people that hand guy was talking to were heroes with a grudge against All Might or quirkless people in the upper levels of society who are angry at the fact they have no powers and All Might represents the greatest offense in that regard. Though with how this show has been, it's probably just bigger villains.

Nvm, Just saw the part about it getting a second season. Cool.

Mob psycho - Meh, I don't think this show is for me. Might give it another episode, but I'm pretty sure I will drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Zestiria 01 made this Tales anime even more confusing. It's still interesting so it's fine, but it's damn confusing.
    The game is really confusing as well for what it's worth.
    @Hemo did you watch both parts of ep 1? It was a 2 part season opening.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Hemoglobin did you do the full double first ep or just the first half for re:zero? there was an A & B part
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    I was wondering whether I should pick up either of these "3s" since I only played the fan-emulated #1 a few years back
    3 focuses on the surviving members of 1, along with a whole bunch of new characters. The events of 2 don't appear to be critical to 3, but 3 does spoil the ending of 2. So if you don't mind being spoiled about 2 you can probably watch 3 fine. But you will still probably need to read a short synopsis of 2's ending to understand what is happening, because otherwise you might be a bit confused.

It looks like the other anime focuses entirely on the cast of 2 so my bet is you'd need to play 2 before watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Re: Zero - (Ep: 1) - (6/10)

- An okay first episode...
    Imo it gets better, then worse, then better...

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Hero Academy - (Ep: 1 - 13) - (7/10)
    ...All Might was easily the best character. Which is surprising, because he's usually not the type of character I'm overly fond of. I guess it's just because he takes that stereotypical hero character type to an extreme and has a really likable and charismatic personality that the show managed to present in a really fun way. That and he just looks ridiculous yet awesome with that stupid grin and hair, always presented in this larger than life image (it also doesn't hurt that he's big as hell). At least when he's not an emaciated man coughing up blood. Even that version of him was great.
    That was actually my reaction as well. They played what could have been a truly obnoxious character in a way that really worked out better than I thought it would. However, my rating of the series didn't go as high as yours simply because the MC annoyed me too much from beginning to end and the humor didn't click.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    The game is really confusing as well for what it's worth.
    So you're telling me it'll get worse?

Small question - I tried the first two episodes of Flying Witch and was completely underwhelmed. Would people say it gets better from there or would the first two episodes be a sufficient sample of what is to come?