Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Depends what you call "reliable". I think it's a monthly release now, chapter 222 came out a good month ago, I think. New chapter should appear soon... ish. Unless I missed more news of it being put on hiatus again.
    Last I heard it was on like, shonen jumps quarterly magazine or some quarterly magazine? So yeah, like 4 chapters a year...

Pokemon Go wants to catch (almost) all your app permissions

Interesting article. Kinda makes me reconsider whether or not to actually download it when it releases.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Because she's a woman on a mission! Or something. There's reasons for it explained later on in a way, but that's where people start to get really annoyed with the anime apparently, because it all comes off kinda flat.

Not really spoiler spoilers, but eh, better safe than sorry, it's more of a minor explanation.
    Are you saying it gets worse? I was going to give it the "well, it's trigger" grade benefit of doubt, but you're making me rethink that choice. I only have Kiznaiver and Joker Game left from previous season's finished titles, maybe I should skip the former...

ANN reviewed Luluco, this is the stuff in the "con" section:
    Funny they complain about the visuals when the show only had one fucking key animator. The aesthetic was a design choice, not a sign of poor quality. If you can't differentiate the two, stop writing reviews. Nitpicky shit like that drives me crazy.

His first major production there was Kill la Kill, a project that saw him reuniting with Gurren Lagann's writer to essentially produce a new version of Gurren Lagann.
    Yeah, about that.

Honestly, it's gonna be ages before the English-translated LN even catches up to where the anime will end. Volume 8 came out most recently and it's only just about at the end of the arc the anime just started. So, it's gonna be a while before you even really need to bother lol
    Yen press usually release 1 vol Every 3-4 months, so yeah, it's gonna take a while to/never catch up till it's finished for 2 years in JP.

Yen Press has actually been getting stuff out fairly quickly from what I've been hearing. I haven't bought much from them so idk if that is true but it does sound like their reputation is getting a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Yen Press has actually been getting stuff out fairly quickly from what I've been hearing. I haven't bought much from them so idk if that is true but it does sound like their reputation is getting a little better.
    11/15/2016 for Re:Zero novel vol 2, so 4 months. It's a bit of a shame they can't put volumes out at a 2 months interval in order for western readers to catch up more easily, even if only in eBook form with physical releases following later, but yeah, still better than nothing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Pokemon Go wants to catch (almost) all your app permissions

Interesting article. Kinda makes me reconsider whether or not to actually download it when it releases.
    i think i've already died inside because i no longer care about privacy shit at all

i mean obviously i don't want it to fall into the wrong hands where it could be used maliciously, but if it's a massive corporation like nintendo and google, i don't give a fuck. they can own me if they want.

i-it's alright if it's you, nintendo-senpai

15+ Year Old Account
    Then what do you do if Niantic gets hacked because the game is wildly popular and all your info is used maliciously?! :O
    i'll take solace in the fact that i'm not the only one impacted, and follow the steps that others have taken to fix my situation

Deleted
    Nah. Screw Kiznaiver. It's too stupid for how serious it's trying to be. Suspension of disbelief covers SF technology and magic, not lack of basic logic and utter retardation of the entire cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    @Hemoglobin did you do the full double first ep or just the first half for re:zero? there was an A & B part
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    The game is really confusing as well for what it's worth.
    @Hemo did you watch both parts of ep 1? It was a 2 part season opening.
    It was the two part.

15+ Year Old Account
    not sure what is with the hate circlejerk of kiznaiver in this thread tbh

i mean it's not a good show but it's not atrociously terrible. it seems to be well liked outside of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Imo it gets better, then worse, then better...

That was actually my reaction as well. They played what could have been a truly obnoxious character in a way that really worked out better than I thought it would. However, my rating of the series didn't go as high as yours simply because the MC annoyed me too much from beginning to end and the humor didn't click.
    I couldn't stand the mc either but he at least did get a little better. The other aspects of the show is what earned it the 7.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Wait, am I misinterpreting your post or does that mean that the anime is going to overtake the source material?
    There are 8 LN vol's out so far in JP, the WN is even further ahead, but the anime adaptation will stop at the end of the 3rd arc which is vol 6 of the LN's afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Small question - I tried the first two episodes of Flying Witch and was completely underwhelmed. Would people say it gets better from there or would the first two episodes be a sufficient sample of what is to come?
    I felt it got better. Episode 3 and 4 are probably the best in the series. If you don't like those I'd say drop it. I wasn't overly fond of the first two episodes either.

15+ Year Old Account
    You gave it the same rating as I did though???
    yeah, i said it wasn't a good show. 5 is 'average' on MAL and that's pretty much what i thought it was.

but it's not atrociously terrible like some people in the thread make it out to be. that title would be better suited to something like kabaneri

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    not sure what is with the hate circlejerk of kiznaiver in this thread tbh

i mean it's not a good show but it's not atrociously terrible. it seems to be well liked outside of this thread
    Well, dunno about a circlejerk. I explained why did I drop it personally. The idiocy of the cast and the plot would work in a pure comedy series, but Kiznaiver apparently takes itself seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    i think i've already died inside because i no longer care about privacy shit at all
    I'm pretty much on this side: even if places take the minimum information ($$ info is my thought), it can still "highly impact you" if you're directly targeted rather than if people research why you're alongside a river for 20 minutes trying to catch water pokemon...hmmm
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Why does no one try to translate the WN?
    Because they're busy translating one of a billion Another Word Harem That's Totally Not A Copypasta WNs.

Why does no one try to translate the WN? I have no idea what exactly the differences between LNs and WNs are aside from the fact that one is physical while the other isn't, but is licensing the problem in this case too?
    The WN is being translated, but the tl speed isn't that fast. The anime already passed the last translated WN chapter which is when Subaru heads off to the capital again to heal and the election.