10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    I demand a repoll.

There are 8 options that aren't Emilia, so there are 8 faulty choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    priscilla is still better than rem because i want priscilla to step on me
    You guys have some good taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    You voted for felt didn't you?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.strawpoll.me/10739393
    What do you think?

Reddit SSY rewatch is on episode 7 today. Can't wait to read the shitstorm over episode 8.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    priscilla is still better than rem because i want priscilla to step on me
    I voted for Elsa because I miss her.

10+ Year Old Account
    ReLife 13 - I really should've seen that ending coming - subject #1 was obviously female, had trouble fitting in and relied on him too much...Yet relying on kaizaki is fine is the weird part. They just made her character just far too socially ackward that I never thought of her being the subject...I thought of Ana before her even, until that reveal.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    ReLife 13 - I really should've seen that ending coming - subject #1 was obviously female, had trouble fitting in and relied on him too much...Yet relying on kaizaki is fine is the weird part. They just made her character just far too socially ackward that I never thought of her being the subject...I thought of Ana before her even, until that reveal.
    I was actually the same way reading the manga. I was like man I love Hishiron and Kaizaki together but it'll never happen because she's in high school. I figured she was too "dense teenager" to be subject #1. The reveal was better in the anime, too. It was actually a really good adaptation and did a good job of condensing and combining chapters without breaking flow or leaving anything out. I went back and bumped my score from 8 to 9, it was a really fun and enjoyable watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I was actually the same way reading the manga. I was like man I love Hishiron and Kaizaki together but it'll never happen because she's in high school. I figured she was too "dense teenager" to be subject #1. The reveal was better in the anime, too. It was actually a really good adaptation and did a good job of condensing and combining chapters without breaking flow or leaving anything out. I went back and bumped my score from 8 to 9, it was a really fun and enjoyable watch.
    The worst part was - Didn't yoake tell her they wouldn't be able to give her a job IE her year ended, so why did she have another year where they acted like everything was fine with her and so on...It's like making the narrator or the detective the criminal in a mystery. "This person is not a character or can't be the suspect, so ignore him"

- - - Updated - - -

Time to rewatch this week's sunshine with Superior™ subs
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    The worst part was - Didn't yoake tell her they wouldn't be able to give her a job IE her year ended, so why did she have another year where they acted like everything was fine with her and so on...It's like making the narrator or the detective the criminal in a mystery. "This person is not a character or can't be the suspect, so ignore him"
    Yeah that was the only part that I really had trouble with. The whole premise of the show requires some suspension of disbelief (okay, it requires a lot), but that detail just kinda felt "eh?" especially after how it was apparently a big fucking deal that Yoake "failed" with her so badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that was the only part that I really had trouble with. The whole premise of the show requires some suspension of disbelief (okay, it requires a lot), but that detail just kinda felt "eh?" especially after how it was apparently a big fucking deal that Yoake "failed" with her so badly.
    Yeah pretty much every show requires it. I can take premises and make them normal - so long as they MAKE SENSE ALONG WITH IT.

Another example from last season's attack on train ep 1: they were so paranoid about a man maybe having a bit that they were about to shoot him to death, but they aren't paranoid enough that when they hear a train coming they'll open their gates up without confirming it's a safe train whatsoever. I'd be fine with it if they showed the proper logic earlier on, believing that the man may not be infected and just capture him.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, the fact that Roake was in class with her the year before was a massive flag. I'd been assuming for a while that she'd just had her ReLife extended due to the failure of her first term. which was then proven correct. The experiment needs results, and the medication doesn't seem to have a time limit (otherwise people couldn't work in the Support position). Her extremely flawed social skills also coupled well with the 'didn't improve over the course of the year' sentiment.

They also then seem to have picked MC because while he needed the results of the program himself he seemed like someone who could also influence the others around him, leading to a double win for that year.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's still pretty good, especially since it made me realize that the story is actually a letter written by Saki, left in a time capsule for people 1000 years in the future, and the title "From the New World" is what she signed the letter with. The title is a by-line.
    This is super cool, never knew that. Even though it's not really important, it makes it that much better.

Well, after burning through HxH I basically abandoned the beginning of this season. I was interested in "91 Days" from the beginning. People have said positive things about "Amaama to Inazuma" and "Thunderbolt Fantasy." "Orange" was high on people's lists but don't seem to see much comment on it. Those are the only ones on my radar at this time, not sure if I missed any others that people think have started well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Well, after burning through HxH I basically abandoned the beginning of this season. I was interested in "91 Days" from the beginning. People have said positive things about "Amaama to Inazuma" and "Thunderbolt Fantasy." "Orange" was high on people's lists but don't seem to see much comment on it. Those are the only ones on my radar at this time, not sure if I missed any others that people think have started well.
    Yeah you've pretty much got everything that you'll likely enjoy out of this season that isn't a sequel
    [CENTER]

3rei 2 - those rie kugimiya bakas

Thunderbolt Fantasy Episode 1 -10/10

The Dynasty Warriors anime Koei wishes they had made.

I'm loving it! Episode 2 can't come soon enough. A classic, heavil cliched story with perfect execution? Crazy-awesome sptunts and special effects? Gorgeous characters? A hillarious main duo? An over the top, obviously evil villian? HIROYUKI SWANANO? Count. Me. In!

This is probably going to tie with AssClass season 2 as the anime of 2016 for me.

Wait, what? You don't consider this anime? It's puppet animation and soaked neck deep in anime tropes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Wait, what? You don't consider this anime? It's puppet animation and soaked neck deep in anime tropes...
    Truth be told, if I was told this was the only way we could get a coiling dragon animation, I'd beg for it.
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Danganronpa 2, Case 2 - I was definitely stumped on this one. I knew for certain it wasn't Hiyoko, mostly because it seemed way too obvious (also lack of motive). But to be honest I didn't even take into account the lack of blood stain... I always seem to miss that, I guess since I assume there must have been a way to kill without getting blood on the killer.

Fuyuhiko was also out of the question, again because it was too obvious. I did think he had been to the crime scene, though. Halfway through the trial I knew he must have been an accomplice to someone. Other than that going into the trial I had no idea who it could be... I thought maybe Akane because she had blood on her (and Nekomaru helped her?) but there wasn't much of a motive. And for a second I thought maybe Sonia was the killer and she was the justice serial killer... but that was kind of a stupid idea. I actually toyed with the idea that Mahiru was the serial killer too.

I didn't suspect Peko until halfway through the trial, mostly because of her focus on blaming Hiyoko and saying there was no reason to worry about Fuyuhiko. I guess I kind of ignored the water bottles. I thought it had a connection to Akane/Nekomaru since only sugary drinks were left, and they care about that because they're athletic.

So far the cases definitely seem more complicated than they were in the first game. I guess the issue of (spoilers) accomplices is throwing me off, since both times the idea of multiple people knowing how the murder happened was a surprise to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Alderamin on the Sky is something you might enjoy, I think.

10+ Year Old Account

Cool

Who's down..

Now, developer SEEC is ready to toss its hat into the ring of dating simulators featuring an unusual cast, with “Anata no Koto ga Kirai Desu –Seishun Bishojo Renai Adventure–,” or “I Hate You –A Youthful Love Adventure with Beautiful Girls–.”

As you progress, you’ll eventually encounter all of them, though, so this decision doesn’t seem to make much difference on the gameplay. And, just like the disclaimer so clearly states, none of them will ever like you, as previewed in their promotional character quotes.

▼ “Do you have bugs in your brain?”
    “You smell like a pile of garbage❤”
    “You’re just trying so hard…it scares me.”

Other sweet nothings you might here during the game:

● “Instead of listening to you apologize, I’d have been happier if you’d never talked to me in the first place!”
    ● “You’re sooooo gross!”
    ● “Eat dirt!”
    ● “Die!”

It’s all a far cry from the more run-of-the-mill wish-fulfillment offered by most other romance games, but that seems to be exactly what’s earning the game satisfied reviews from gamers of a certain mindset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Who's down..
    “Instead of listening to you apologize, I’d have been happier if you’d never talked to me in the first place!”
    Holy fuck that is savage

- - - Updated - - -
    @crimson TMW Chapter 516: Yin-Yang Integration