Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Best girl. So best people forgot.
    Pretty sure I'd remember her if she really was best girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    leveling up a DK because frost and unholy are ridiculously fun
    think i'm gonna switch to dh because i'm tired of my slow ass dk
    probably end up going right back to dk though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    In preparation, remember guys, Rem truly is best.
    Though I do think some won't actually like the episode a great deal.
    This is fucking right - what a good episode. Damn, already pumped AF for the next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Re- zero.. this episode : to much talk
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    re:zero - truly a great episode Rem gives up her only chance to be subaru's girl AND he accepts / divulges that he's slothful filth!
    [CENTER]

Re:Zero ep 18 - That was pretty savage... Didn't expect to see Rem again after the white whale, looks like it didn't affect Return By Death. The episode did give pretty major death flag vibes to me though, so I'm really curious if and how that would happen and can't wait for next week's ep.

15+ Year Old Account
    does anyone here know sql

i need helppp

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    WHY WON'T YOU NOTICE THE BEST GIRL, SUBARU?!?!
    He told Rem pretty clearly he noticed Emilia though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    so what's some stuff to do on wow while waiting for the expansion?
    I've been doing old achievements, finishing my legendary ring quest, finishing Tanaan Jungle stuff, doing mount raids, and getting used to the new changes to specs. Demon Hunter and invasion event soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    leveling up a DK because frost and unholy are ridiculously fun
    Seriously. DKs are amazing atm. I'm in love with Unholy right now, and Blood looks really fun to tank with.

Non anime related but funny vid.
    Was watching this guy last night, he was playing dead by daylight. So what happened was that another player was trolling him. So game ends when all players escape or sacrificed by the killer. So the guy was the last survivor and refused to escape. With a combination of perks, game mechanics and infinite kiting of the killer, held the streamers game hostage. If the streamer quits he would de-rank and lose exp. The troll kept him in the game till this happened.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/admiral_bahr...bleBatRalpherZ

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    ReZero - For 6 minutes of extra episode, it wasn't really the one I was expecting, but it was good. It felt like an episode of Monogatari without the flashy visuals though. I kind of wish Subaru didn't hold back so much, and I was really expecting him to break. With him realizing how futile it is, how does a couple words from a girl who he's seen die every single time help him regain his vigor to keep going? Is he going to pull a victory out of his ass and finally win the day through friendship? I'm really hoping this isn't the episode where everything all of a sudden goes positive, and we don't see any more futility or return by death. I'd like them to go onto the next arc, but it ending just because of some crying and back and forth words feels like a poor ending to the arc. I'm hoping this is just a death flag episode and it gets serious from here on out, and not in a positive way. After all this suffering, I can only really expect and hope for a bittersweet ending.

Personally I expect him to find a way to rally all the forces, for them to march in, passing by the white whale, and then for it to still go to complete shit, though somehow keep Emilia alive so Puck doesn't destroy the world. Though I definitely don't expect it to go well, but at the very least for Rem, Ram, and Emilia to survive, and for him to reach a new checkpoint. I definitely think we will be seeing more of the white whale, "Gluttony", some time soon. I expect mass death in the future, though of not as important characters.

Been trying to form an opinion on Re:Zero and this guy summarizes my thoughts nearly whole.

If anyone finds a link to the version of the song that plays starting at around 18 min please gimme.

More Re:Zero 18 - The start of the episode was actually really interesting. It's kind of reassuring to know that Puck can kill Betelgeuse without any problems, but what really intrigued me the past few episodes was that there were more tangible hints that there's way more to Emilia than we think. It was apparent from the start, but I feel like were getting a bit closer to the heart of the matter, especially considering how Puck is bound by contract to destroy the world if Emilia dies.

There was also a certain sense of familiarity in the way that Puck said something along the lines of "Bring out about half as many shadowed hands as Satella could".
    Been wondering about that as well. Atm my best guess is that Puck was either an enemy that fought against Satella, or was one of her spirits. If he was her enemy he might have helped them defeat her in the past and the current Emilia is some sort of sealed version or a reincarnation of Satella and he needs to make sure she doesn't mature into becoming another witch of envy. Or that if he used her spirit he is waiting for her sealed version/reincarnation/whatever to finally mature or her seal to break. But neither of those really explain the whole destroying the world part though. One of the things I've found curious about the first episode was that Emilia initially said her name was Satella. Was it a reaction of Satella in her subconscious to Subaru that had the witches' scent on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rem best girl of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    More Re:Zero 18 -
    I feel like this episode is definitely this arc's turning point and the OP pretty much straighup shows us that Subaru is going to convince at least Crusch to help him fight against the whale. I do, however, hope that Subaru won't die anymore in this arc because that'd mean that all of what happened in this week's episode would go to waste, which is not entirely out of the question, but I still wouldn't want that to happen. As I said last week, I also think that it'd be kind of bad to have one of the more important characters like Rem die permanently because Return by Death exists and so far it seems like Subaru will always find a way to save everyone. We still have seven episodes to go for this arc though so we'll see where it goes. I'm incredibly excited for next week again.
    Definitely the same for me. I just hope it ends strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Been trying to form an opinion on Re:Zero and this guy summarizes my thoughts nearly whole.

Shakugan no Shana Final 10 - Damn that was awesome. Shana's fight with the Camel guy, with the ED in the background, was probably my favorite moment of the series so far.

I can probably squeeze in two more episodes today, and finish the series within the next couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Seriously. DKs are amazing atm. I'm in love with Unholy right now, and Blood looks really fun to tank with.
    I actually am leveling my Prot Warrior again because I really don't like what has happened to Blood. One of the developer goals was to reduce tank self-sufficiency, which by implication means self-healing and cooldowns. I don't disagree with this goal, but unfortunately for me those things are what made Blood interesting in the first place. On top of that it just felt...awkward and slow, although that could be due to gearing: they removed the rune regeneration talents from Blood (rather than making them baseline, like they did for Frost and Unholy) and promoted Haste to king. It feels like I need a lot more Haste just to get back to where I used to be. Good news is, it doesn't matter what I play so I can just swap.

------------------

Re:Zero 18 I liked this episode significantly more than the last few but it needed to come several episodes ago. My problem with Re:Zero this last while has been that nothing happens. That might sound shocking, but really the last four episodes have not mattered. Return wipes it all out, destroying any suspense or drama because if something truly bad happens (such as Rem or Emilia dying) I know that it will be fixed. As such, the entire purpose of the episodes is to give us information and further degrade Subaru's psyche.

Now, the natural counter to this is that the last few episodes were necessary for Subaru's development. I don't disagree; it was crucial that he be absolutely pounded into the ground, have his ego utterly shattered, in order to enable him to begin advancing again. My criticism is of the pacing. As it stands now there are fewer episodes remaining in the series and unless they significantly improve the pace it means that this key character development has come so late that it will hardly have an impact. I think that by expending so much screen time on JUST developing Subaru's state of mind they weakened the middle of the series and have left themselves too little time to do anything meaningful with the remaining episodes.

All that aside I thought the episode was good with the caveat that Rem is excessively perfect in her acceptance. Everybody has a point (or points) in their life when they need the outside perspective of somebody who values them. But I find it a bit...inhuman to see Rem accepting Subaru so unconditionally even as he throws it in her face that he's still after Emilia*. It just felt unreal that her own desires were so fully subsumed by his.

*I still think this is one of the weaker points in the series. There was not nearly enough support for Subaru's feelings toward Emilia to develop at the rate that they did. At first I took his clownish devotion to be part of the comedic relief to balance out the darker aspects of the series, but in retrospect it seems it was meant to actually be taken seriously from the beginning.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2016-07-31 at 09:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    it needed to come several episodes ago.
    I could strongly get behind this. Though it would have its ups and downs in both places.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I actually am leveling my Prot Warrior again because I really don't like what has happened to Blood. One of the developer goals was to reduce tank self-sufficiency, which by implication means self-healing and cooldowns. I don't disagree with this goal, but unfortunately for me those things are what made Blood interesting in the first place. On top of that it just felt...awkward and slow, although that could be due to gearing: they removed the rune regeneration talents from Blood (rather than making them baseline, like they did for Frost and Unholy) and promoted Haste to king. It feels like I need a lot more Haste just to get back to where I used to be. Good news is, it doesn't matter what I play so I can just swap.
    I haven't tried Blood much, but it looks like their artifact has a lot of self healing utilities in it.