Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Tsuki ga Kirei 03 - that fucking cliffhanger

I really love this show. It's probably one of the most realistic depictions of adolescent romance I've seen, imo. I can't help but feel embarrassed while watching it because certain scenes are very relatable. pls kill me.
    Great. Just what I need. An anime to remind me how inept I am at relationships.

Tsuki ga Kirei 03 - that fucking cliffhanger

I really love this show. It's probably one of the most realistic depictions of adolescent romance I've seen, imo. I can't help but feel embarrassed while watching it because certain scenes are very relatable. pls kill me.
    I was just thinking how sweet and awkward in a cute way the final scene was. Then the MC said it. Next week can't come sooner
    tsuki..
    tsuki? Hontou. tsuki, kirei.
    tsuki...atte
    I'm not even mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    According to MAL, I'm inching up on 3k episodes watched. Where did the time go?
    Went and checked mine as well. 13328...

9852 of them are One Piece

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    In terms of "completed" only, I'm apparently at 14458.
    Times like this make me happy I stopped using a tracker years ago.

Got the big ol' 789 here.

2,330 chapters though...haven't fully filled out the manga section yet.

Also just realized I screwed up a bit, let me fix that manga section lol
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-04-20 at 11:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    wtf lol Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho episode 2, "I used to be a mercenary like you, then i took an arrow to the knee."
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    wtf lol Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho episode 2, "I used to be a mercenary like you, then i took an arrow to the knee."
    best part is that's literally the line in japanese too

- - - Updated - - -

danganronpa 2 ch 5 - this one looks like it'll be fun: just going to start with my primary suspects: kuzuryu or sonia. They were both on the fifth island, sonia for a reason that isn't completely confirmable, but since we got it as a bullet I'm putting her lower than him. My secondary is kazuichi. Akane I feel wouldn't go through all this set up (this one had dominos, and I'll go further into it later). And chiaki feels like the kirigiri of #2, in that she's the helper. that and she swiped her book at the truck...which might've been a false-setup since the 16 profiles didn't reveal the traitor anyway.

My assumption of how the murder happened: after tying up nagito with the rope, they somehow got the roped-spear (spear end) over that railing, and forced nagito to hold the rope end to keep himself alive. murderer then cut his legs/left arm, but not enough to kill as was mentioned. This + holding the rope caused the strange bloodstain on the railing and his hand, since his hand would be holding the rope during the stabbings + the rope would go over the railing. finally they stabbed his right hand and "let him be". They set up the lighter + monokuma dominos to set the fire (possibly scaring nagito into dropping the spear, or he just lost too much blood at that point)
    [CENTER]

Saekano - Megumi just became second best girl in show.
    Utaha retains top spot for now.

Eriri is still worst girl in show.

15+ Year Old Account
    Started watching Hatsukoi Limited. I just stumbled upon it randomly while looking for something to watch and it's quite good so far.
    Very good, even.

Started watching Hatsukoi Limited. I just stumbled upon it randomly while looking for something to watch and it's quite good so far.
    Very good, even.
    Never even heard of it.

Had a random PM on MAL from some girl that had high anime compatibility with me. Been chatting with her a bit, got her to start watching Chihayafuru. One more has been awakened to the light.

10+ Year Old Account
    22,549 completed eps using completeds
    [CENTER]

1526 (1340 if counting conly completed) episodes, 9051 chapters.

10+ Year Old Account
    dangan 2 ch 5 - well that was a trip. I got how nagito planned to kill himself falsely 100%, but as usual I ignore half of the clues (his room's poison set / container fragments). The other thing is I guess I missed the line where Akane "opened the door slightly but couldn't open it more" which would change it from murder to suicide 100% sure.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Had a random PM on MAL from some girl that had high anime compatibility with me. Been chatting with her a bit, got her to start watching Chihayafuru. One more has been awakened to the light.
    >Getting "random" PMs from girls in MAL

Random you say, Sj pls. Also good job.

Does the new Voltron series count as anime?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

3135 eps watched of all anime
    1090 episodes that aren't Naruto, Bleach, One Piece or Fairy Tail...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Got the big ol' 789 here.

2,330 chapters though...haven't fully filled out the manga section yet.

Also just realized I screwed up a bit, let me fix that manga section lol
    I'm kind of scared to check how many I've watched haha.

Probably several thousand I'm sure. I actually never liked manga for a long while till I ended up trying KNIM.

10+ Year Old Account
    8,374 eps and 11,365 chapters!

8,622 episodes and 30,007 chapters. I haven't updated my manga list in forever though, so it is probably closer to 35,000 at this point.