15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    dangan 2 ch 5 - well that was a trip. I got how nagito planned to kill himself falsely 100%, but as usual I ignore half of the clues (his room's poison set / container fragments). The other thing is I guess I missed the line where Akane "opened the door slightly but couldn't open it more" which would change it from murder to suicide 100% sure.
    Danganronpa 2 ch 5 Even before the trial started, the only thought in my mind was that Nagito had killed himself. The issue was that it seemed way too obvious, so there was probably some other answer. When the actual murder was revealed I was kind of peeved because it was pretty absurd, especially how the specific person was chosen.

But afterwards thinking about it more I can't help but laugh at how crazy it is. Nagito betting everything on his luck to get the traitor to kill him is so insane it's amazing, and it's something only Danganronpa could do. In the end I definitely think it was my favourite chapter. Having everything unravel during the trial while everyone begins to realize the extent of Nagito's absurdity was just great.

I had actually been spoiled about a few things before I even started the game (who/what the traitor was, the truth behind the island), so the Chiaki reveal wasn't a surprise to me. That said, the end of the trial was still gut-wrenching because Chiaki is perfect and best girl.

Seikaisuru Kado 03 - tfw Trump immediately invades to take the source of infinite energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2017-04-21 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    >Getting "random" PMs from girls in MAL

Random you say, Sj pls. Also good job.
    No, seriously. I never go on MAL. I just so happened to be in the mood to reorganize my favorites and during page refreshes, I had a notification. She's from Singapore and speaks perfect English. I'm using the opportunity to learn about the country since the gf and I were considering it for a vacation spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how is the Spanish translation for Chi no Wadachi out, but no English translation in sight?

Dear Kado creators - your show is really good but please for the love of god speed it up a bit k?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure the quote itself is fake. There's no source besides the dude in the /a/ thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Also, how is the Spanish translation for Chi no Wadachi out, but no English translation in sight?
    English translations for Chi no Wadachi 4 have been out for three days.

serious question. what the hell does a guy got to do to be able to find an english subbed strike the blood season 2 episode 5/6?

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    serious question. what the hell does a guy got to do to be able to find an english subbed strike the blood season 2 episode 5/6?
    Wait.
    I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know someone who has contact with the translator and according to him said guy is already translating it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I know someone who has contact with the translator and according to him said guy is already translating it.
    well i would hope so. its only been out for around 3 weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/949b4d7879aa8158364098b402f31825/tumblr_olsndeiNMO1rcufwuo3_540.gif[IMG]
    pls no bully aqua-sama

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    English translations for Chi no Wadachi 4 have been out for three days.
    Huh, they weren't up on Batoto or anywhere else I looked. They weren't even on the translator's site that was doing the series. I had considered picking it up myself since I'll have some free time.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    pls no bully aqua-sama
    can't stand that show.
    reminds me too much of some raid and dungeon groups ive been in.

the mage that only casts a spell every 5 minutes or so.

the warrior who just stands there and lets shit beat on it and thinks thats enough to hold agro and is complaining they can't pull off me when there #1 dmg source is white dmg.

and the healer that does everything but heal... and isn't good at healing.

can't stand that show.
    reminds me too much of some raid and dungeon groups ive been in.

the mage that only casts a spell every 5 minutes or so.

the warrior who just stands there and lets shit beat on it and thinks thats enough to hold agro and is complaining they can't pull off me when there #1 dmg source is white dmg.

and the healer that does everything but heal... and isn't good at healing.

15+ Year Old Account
    this is completely random but I really miss Rokka no Yuusha

the world and characters were great. mystery isn't a common genre in anime and this handled it really well, genuinely having you question what was happening. the weekly discussions were fun.

out of all the shows that have aired in recent years, this one is probably the one I most wish would get a S2

10+ Year Old Account
    But the fucking cow...

15+ Year Old Account
    oh yeah I forgot about that, fuck

probably one of my favorite seriously underrated anime - Zetsuen No Tempest

probably one of my favorite seriously underrated anime - Zetsuen No Tempest
    2deep4me
    Spoiler: