Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I love the manga. They're re-releasing it in omnibus atm
    Yeah, it's brilliant no doubt about it. It and Oshimi's other works do make me wonder though. Just how fucked up was his childhood/teen years?

10+ Year Old Account
    I may check it out, but I'm wary of getting invested in incomplete adaptations. It's also been talked up quite a bit so I'm worried it won't hold up to the praise, which is what happened with Welcome to the NHK.
    Haganai S3 never. Gave up on that long ago.

I love the manga. They're re-releasing it in omnibus atm
    Boku wa Mari no Naka has made me really want to read Aku no Hana. I adored that manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Boku wa Mari no Naka has made me really want to read Aku no Hana. I adored that manga.
    You really should really read it.
    If you liked Boku wa Mari no Naka, you're very unlikely to regret reading Aku no Hana.

Oh my sides, love it when a newspaper does an article on a anime meme jumper.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...w-designs.html

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    You really should really read it.
    If you liked Boku wa Mari no Naka, you're very unlikely to regret reading Aku no Hana.
    What he said. I still like Mari the best out of his works, but Aku no Hana isn't far behind. I read the whole thing in one sitting like I did with Mari.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Inuyasinki Ep 10... well that was a interesting battle.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    The "jew" became the "hitler"
    this has taken such incredibly weird turns, and the fact that Ymir's flashback showed glimpses of this years ago is making me convinced that the author did plan something like this.

I'm honestly not sure what to think about this manga at times. Regardless, looks like I'll have to reread some stuff especially the recent chapters again.
    Attack on Titan Chapter 100

I found a very intriguing theory that suggests Eren didn't have some massive off-screen character development that changed him the way we see him today, but rather that he killed all those people at the festival because he was compelled by the Will of the First King.

https://survey-corps-potato.tumblr.com/post/168504636897/chapter-100-thoughts-shingeki-no-kyojin

10+ Year Old Account
    After dealing with Funimation's fucked up website, finally got to get to their blog to see the upcoming simuldubs. Only one that interests me so far is Death March, unless Katana Maidens has a good bit of not-taking-itself-seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    OK, let me rephrase:

So does this season have anything good aside from Mahoutsukai no Yome?
    Dude. Dude bro. Bro. Broham. Brohamallamashallahamala. Watch YuYuYu season 2. The suffering must continue.

10+ Year Old Account

I felt like that manga went nowhere. I stuck with it for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    I felt like that manga went nowhere. I stuck with it for a long time.
    Which one? Granted that statement can apply to just about any of Oshimi's manga. I think his works are better for binging than reading during release, personally, but he creates a mood and tells a story in ways that I really appreciate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which one? Granted that statement can apply to just about any of Oshimi's manga. I think his works are better for binging than reading during release, personally, but he creates a mood and tells a story in ways that I really appreciate.
    Boku Wa Mari...It felt like there was plot progression then nothing. I kept waiting for a revelation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Boku Wa Mari...It felt like there was plot progression then nothing. I kept waiting for a revelation.
    Did you finish it? It did kinda stall story-wise but it kept up the character stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished Aku no Hana and I'm sad that it ended with a montage of all the stuff that came after. It was a better adaptation than I expected, especially since the animation was pretty awful. Soundtrack was great and the voice acting wasn't bad either. Wish it would've been a full adaptation. 7/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you finish it? It did kinda stall story-wise but it kept up the character stuff.

- - - Updated - - -
    \
    I'll give it a try to see what happened in the end.

I've been reading Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To. It's really good. I like the use of seeing both characters inner thoughts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Dude. Dude bro. Bro. Broham. Brohamallamashallahamala. Watch YuYuYu season 2. The suffering must continue.
    Ye, grabbed it - but honestly not high hopes. S1 completely wasted the potential it had with that shit ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Ye, grabbed it - but honestly not high hopes. S1 completely wasted the potential it had with that shit ending.
    Agreed... but the first few episodes start to resolve that... after the movie compilation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Stopped watching One Piece after Flamingo, worth jumping back into?

Also started watching Detective Conan again. Feel like the story still needs more canon.
    Conan has to be the worst drug available. We need our organization fix guys!
    [CENTER]

In regards to Conan and canon, I completely agree... At least I'm caught up on the anime (884 episodes, holy hell...), and they've recently given us more info on one of my favorite characters, Sera.