Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    as a cabbage this thread insults me
    Cabbages don't have any rights, we can insult vegetables all we want.

10+ Year Old Account
    now im sad.

as a cabbage this thread insults me

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    As a vegetarian, I demand equal rights for cabbages everywhere!
    Go hug some trees please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Go hug some trees please.

Sorry, I never shold have insulted cabbages like that

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Joining in for fun.

Someone spoil the newest chapters of Jojo.
    People posed. Dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Sorry, I never shold have insulted cabbages like that
    i-it's ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    People posed. Dramatically.
    Look at what you made me do now:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

seven deadly sins s2 ep 16 I still think diane is by far my least favourite character in this series but kind of hard to hold it against her when her brain is fucked with every other episode. I'm seriously lacking some praising of the sun.

10+ Year Old Account

I dunno he if coined "Loli Psycho 100" but I am totally stealing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    *Gigguk seasonal video*

I dunno he if coined "Loli Psycho 100" but I am totally stealing it.
    The "I don't feel so good" meme is getting pretty tiring now.

As for SAO, we'll find out in the Fall whether or not Westerners really dislike Kirito, or if they were frustrated that he hadn't yet gotten a truly good story to star in on-screen. Depends on whether or not they botch the adaptation.

- - - Updated - - -

Attack on Titan 105 seems like Eren isn't as cold hearted as we were led to believe, considering he cried for Sasha. Seems to have become a "ruthless warrior who do anything to save his homeland" who still retains sympathy for all who died as a result of his actions. On that note, I don't think he is particularly bothered by Hange's and Levi's claim that he has lost their trust; Eren doesn't particularly NEED their cooperation either, and the younger generation with dreams of restoring "The Eldian Empire" will be more than happy to assist him. I foresee one of two possibilities: 1. Eren walks away from the survey corps to operate on his own without Hange and Levi lording over him. For obvious reasons, the government will try to reclaim their titan warrior but Eren will shrug off everything they throw at him and just embarrass themselves. 2. Eren and the younger generation takeover the Survey Corps and start running the campaign the way they see fit. Both depend on how much story is left; Margath, Porco, Pieck, and Reiner are the only antagonists left and they are underpowered to the protagonists now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    As for SAO, we'll find out in the Fall whether or not Westerners really dislike Kirito, or if they were frustrated that he hadn't yet gotten a truly good story to star in on-screen. Depends on whether or not they botch the adaptation.
    SAO in general is extremely popular everywhere regardless of how an edgy loud vocal minority likes to endlessly shill hating on it.

Sincerely speaking I wouldn't even be surprised if it was in the top 5 of most popular franchises, its first TV season ranks #3 on MAL's popularity ranking, the second ranks #17, and OS ranks #316. Regardless of how people like Kirito, the character, it's undeniable that majoritarily speaking people like watching SAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    SAO in general is extremely popular everywhere regardless of how an edgy loud vocal minority likes to endlessly shill hating on it.

Sincerely speaking I wouldn't even be surprised if it was in the top 5 of most popular franchises, its first TV season ranks #3 on MAL's popularity ranking, the second ranks #17, and OS ranks #316. Regardless of how people like Kirito, the character, it's undeniable that majoritarily speaking people like watching SAO.
    People just like to shit on SAO because Kirito gets all the girls while they don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    People just like to shit on SAO because Kirito gets all the girls while they don't.
    No because Log horizon is better.

Its still ongoing... 11 volumes so far. March 20, 2018 being latest after 3 years of hitaus.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    No because Log horizon is better.

Its still ongoing... 11 volumes so far. March 20, 2018 being latest after 3 years of hitaus.
    Oh shit, I didn't realize this - I'll have to check Amazon to see if they have released English versions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking that SAO and LH are supposed to be similar just because SAO had the "trapped in a game" background in a fraction of its story is honestly retarded. They're different genres, SAO is a literal romance that goes after the implications of what's real and what's not, on how different they are and where the limiar that separates them is at, how those are slowly merging and how bottom-up AIs can coexist with humans. It's about unifying the real with the virtual.

LH is literally about a game, about game mechanics, and that's it. It focuses on having an in-game universe well built and exploring things that mmorpg players feel nostalgic about.

I just don't like how stupid it is that they keep going into VR games despite how many times they seem to cause issues

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    How else are they supposed to have super safe sex? Pixels can't get you preggers
    #worth?

Maybe?