10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Looks more interesting than Jojo.
    Go watch mobile suit gundam origins then.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    This is my plan to watch list for next season:

- Sword Art Online: Alicization
    - Goblin Slayer
    - Toaru Majutsu no Index III
    - Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
    - Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara
    - Yagate Kimi ni Naru
    - SSSS.GRIDMAN
    - Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet
    - Radiant
    - Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai
    - Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudou-bu
    - RELEASE THE SPYCE
    - Sora to Umi no Aida
    - Thunderbolt Fantasy 2
    kinda same for me, minus GRIDMAN, that Imouto one, Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet and Thunderbolt (still didn't watch 1st season), + Karakuri Circus, Golden Kamuy 2 and most of the shorts because small time commitment. Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru also looks interesting so hopefully it's not just a pretty boys show.

No more My Hero Academia till next year :\

My boy Togata teaching class 1-A a lesson

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just call him Mirio like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Just call him Mirio like everyone else
    please
    noone calls him Mirio
    everyone calls him MIRIOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    please
    noone calls him Mirio
    everyone calls him MIRIOOOOOO
    This is correct.

MIRIOOOOOO only has one way of being said.

Who is this Mirio you're all talking about?

Who is this Mirio you're all talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Miriooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    This is correct.

MIRIOOOOOO only has one way of being said.
    So it's like TOSHINO KYOUKO.

B E G O N E

hero academia 63 i'm really not understanding power levels in this show at all. like in the sports festival deku and ice/fire guy exploded the fucking place amazing the pro heroes. next arc they take down blood knife guy who has been killing pro heroes everywhere who apparently radically changes the entire scene for heroes. after that not tintin fucking kicks their asses. just really seems to be all over the fucking place how strong the author wants to make them

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    hero academia 63 i'm really not understanding power levels in this show at all. like in the sports festival deku and ice/fire guy exploded the fucking place amazing the pro heroes. next arc they take down blood knife guy who has been killing pro heroes everywhere who apparently radically changes the entire scene for heroes. after that not tintin fucking kicks their asses. just really seems to be all over the fucking place how strong the author wants to make them
    Mirio trained really hard to be that good at fighting and tactics.

Manga and if All Might had never met Deku that Mirio would of received One For All

Np one is stronger than All Might and he is the Benchmark of being a good Hero.

This series isnt going to another Naruto absurdly op ending battle because there isnt any power creep in My Hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    TL;DR: TinTin is future top 5 hero material.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Is stripping his super power?

Is stripping his super power?
    Obviously it is.

It's not really anything to do with power levels at all. It's a matter of experience and understanding beating out raw power and quirks.

Mirio for example, has what could be considered a really weak quirk, but he's figured out how to maximise it for close-range combat and has a huge amount of experience in the field using it.

Just because you can fire out a wall of ice or fire doesn't mean shit in a real fight, unless you know how to use it against someone else.

Almost the entire show thus far has been putting that point across - the power levels are vague, because there aren't any power levels.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2018-09-30 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    It's not really anything to do with power levels at all. It's a matter of experience and understanding beating out raw power and quirks.

Mirio for example, has what could be considered a really weak quirk, but he's figured out how to maximise it for close-range combat and has a huge amount of experience in the field using it.

Just because you can fire out a wall of ice or fire doesn't mean shit in a real fight, unless you know how to use it against someone else.

Almost the entire show thus far has been putting that point across - the power levels are vague, because there aren't any power levels.
    Apparently the show has been failing to convey that, since I too was dumbfounded. The show has spent very little time demonstrating how powers may or may not work depending on the situation, something a show like FMAB was able to convey excellently on a consistent basis without devoting too much time to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post

Its like this:
    Midoya lvl 10
    Tintin guy lvl 30

More experince --) better fighter
    Don't sweat the details!!!