So Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama is your super comfy/fluffy series of the season. Gotta love how a series about the ruler of Hell is so easy going and pleasant. Solid first episode. It looks like the series has a pretty good sized cast but the first episode does a good job of focusing entirely on the two main leads and the relationship between them.

Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara episode 2: We get it PA, this show is gorgeous, but it's moving incredibly slow and I'd like something to actually happen.

Also, yes, Beelzebub was fluffy, fluffy to the max, but I hope there's a bit more substance to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara episode 2: We get it PA, this show is gorgeous, but it's moving incredibly slow and I'd like something to actually happen.

Also, yes, Beelzebub was fluffy, fluffy to the max, but I hope there's a bit more substance to it.
    Irozuku is a coming of age slice of life drama. Nothing is going to happen, at all, the entire series.

The most we will get is some minor reveal at the end of the season that (might) lead to a s2, but doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I find it hilarious that rape is treated as a more grievous crime than murder. Two people were casually butchered, but you don't hear anyone talking about that. No, it's about the rape.

Yes, rape you don't need to tell me how horrible it is, but at least she'll live.

Let me see that again.

She's going to live!

I feel like the past twenty years of grimdark entertainment perpetuated by BSG, TWD, and GoT, has desensitized Westerners to violence. They don't bat anymore at thousands of people being mowed down by the thousands in every summer blockbuster. Losing your life is the ultimate asset you can take from someone, and it is treated so casually. Meanwhile, here the audience is treating the rape as somehow an unimaginable travesty that shouldn't have been depicted. I've seen people saying that if the show as "mature", it should've explored how the women coped after the incident. What about the families and the loved ones of the two who were just butchered? Somehow, that's not compelling for? If there's hypocrisy in the community, this is it. Get your act together folks.

That's not a positive. That's prolonged suffering.

- - - Updated - - -

Full op:

Itsuwa is just way too cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    So Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama is your super comfy/fluffy series of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Guess I'll be starting this today.
    Sometimes updated...

Zombieland Saga - This series is way funnier than I thought it would be. The manager in particular cracks me up. It's almost entirely due to Miyano Mamoru. Anyone else delivering those line wouldn't have nearly the same impact. Also, in the second episode when Sakura straight up slaps the one girl's head outa Saki's hands I had to pause it cause I was laughing for a solid min.