10+ Year Old Account
    Zombieland Saga ep. 3. Still quite enjoying this. The producer is still the highlight for me. The VA is a master at portraying both the crazy over the top antics as well as the subdued series moments. That opening speech was fantastic and the joke about him trying to spell guerrilla in engligh, totally failing and switching to kanji was really well timed. I will say the actual idol performance part was by far the weakest part. The switch to 3d was really off-putting. The song was somewhat catchy though.

I am probably reading way too much into things, but I can't help wondering if there is more to Junko's character design. She is the only one of the girls that is a patchwork of a number of different skin tones. Her backstory is she was a solo idol but I wonder if maybe that isn't true and the producer did something crazy and actually made her outa the parts of a number of different idols or something.

HiDive is a better bargain than Funimation anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Bunny Girl Senpai had a good start

10+ Year Old Account
    So I have read some reviews that seem to think the crappy CGI dance in Zombieland was intentionally bad as a joke making fun of other idol series that use CGI for their dance numbers. If that is true, that is pretty funny but went way over my head. Then again, I have never watched any other idol anime series.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was too try hard to be so bad it's funny KonoSuba style. I do think they still did it CGI on purpose to emulate other idol shows being CGI and make fun of them in a way, but were actually trying, just without the budget that a show like Love Live gets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bunny Girl is...not what I was hoping. Still watching for now, but the trippy, Schrodinger's Bunny stuff is just not keeping me interested.

Dropped manga sister show after two episodes. It was just boring.

Merc Storia is a surprisingly comfy adventure fantasy still.

The most important video you'll watch today

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Potentially bad news, due to being bought by Sony, Funimation is splitting up with Crunchyroll. Which feels like it lessens the chances even more of Funi dubbing shows.
    This sounds like amazing news.

10+ Year Old Account
    So that healer monster anime ... well thats new. Reverse trap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Out of curiosity, what were you hoping for?
    Quirky romantic comedy, not seriously weird shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So that healer monster anime ... well thats new. Reverse trap.
    Wait, how does the boy qualify as a trap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Quirky romantic comedy, not seriously weird shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, how does the boy qualify as a trap?
    Talking abauth latest episode:
    There is a cat prince, that is actuly a girl. But speaks like a male and dresses like a male.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a cat prince, that is actuly a girl. But speaks like a male and dresses like a male.
    Do you not know how to spell about or do you just like saying abauth every time for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh right. But that resolved quickly though.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I don't think it's ever a good idea to tell people that in order to "get the most enjoyment" out of a series that they must hop through several convoluted hoops to get to the show they want. People want to watch the anime, not scrounge around on the internet trying to find a safe download of the English translation of the VN and try to get through the convoluted writing (which Nasu has admitted he's ashamed of and wants to redo). What's important is that we get people into the franchise, even if that means they don't experience it "in the correct order".

The Fate/Zero TV series was created as a starting point. It sets up the leading question to be answered by UBW: what is a hero of justice? Can anyone actually become a hero of justice? It doesn't really "spoil" Heaven's Feel as it recontextualizes that information in service of the question. Knowing that Sakura and Rin are sisters is turned from a tagged on plot twist into a tragedy from the get go, with the reader going from "why do Rin and Sakura act so weird around each other" to anticipating whether or not they will reconcile. That's a plus. Knowing the true nature of the Grail also leads the viewer to anticipate how Shirou will achieve his dream.

If you want to watch the main storyline, I'd recommend that people watch Fate/Zero -> Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks (TV series by Ufotable). Otherwise, you can start at any other entry (Carnival Phantasm, Fate/Apocrypha, Prisma Illya, etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people aren't dumb enough to be unable to understand what a prequel is.

10+ Year Old Account
    the thing about fate is that there is only one worth watching

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    the thing about fate is that there is only one worth watching

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/pmOU3Ce.png[/I MG]
    Judging by the picture, I assume there's a spin-off about the dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't get why people hate the Fate/Stay Night anime so much. Is it a great series as good as UBW or Zero? No, not even close, but it is still totally watchable and in my mind, the best place to start. As for the others, I watched UBW before Zero and don't really think it spoiled anything. Then again I have never really been someone who really cared about spoilers.

Now you want to talk about bad anime adaptations, I am a huge fan of the Tsukihime VN... Actually, the less said about that thing that claims to be an anime adaptation, the better.

15+ Year Old Account
    i dunno why but when i watch the new one piece OP when they say Yes we got super powers for some reason i hear Yes we consume her powers.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I honestly don't get why people hate the Fate/Stay Night anime so much. Is it a great series as good as UBW or Zero? No, not even close, but it is still totally watchable and in my mind, the best place to start. As for the others, I watched UBW before Zero and don't really think it spoiled anything. Then again I have never really been someone who really cared about spoilers.

Now you want to talk about bad anime adaptations, I am a huge fan of the Tsukihime VN... Actually, the less said about that thing that claims to be an anime adaptation, the better.
    Its a trash anime. Kinda like RWBY. Over-rated.