Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Only people with high IQ can understand JoJo jokes. (or any other meme i post in Picks mega -- usualy the most recent memes)
    ...you wanna make out?

Jojo a shit.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
    So after lurking for months in the funny pictures megathread i've noticed Yunru posts the most random shit up in there. more than half the time i don't even know what i'm looking at , so it's some niche , in the know "funny pictures" . Since you guys are in the same....genre , does he/she appear weird to you guys also? Damn Yunru!
    Yes .

10+ Year Old Account
    So after lurking for months in the funny pictures megathread i've noticed Yunru posts the most random shit up in there. more than half the time i don't even know what i'm looking at , so it's some niche , in the know "funny pictures" . Since you guys are in the same....genre , does he/she appear weird to you guys also? Damn Yunru!
    Yes .

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes .

Yes .

Yes .

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at all these bullies here
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Millhi View Post
    Yes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millhi View Post

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Yes

Yes
    M bison did it better
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IuBQkdsajVE

Please Teacher! - 7/10 (Good)

It's about a highschool student who falls in love with and marries his teacher.

That was... surprisingly good! This was better than it had any right to be. Perhaps the swathes of mediocre shows coming out today dampened my expectations, but this is bordering on an 8/10 for me. It is compelling from the first episode all the way to the end and doesn't drag its feet. Marriage is an incredibly underexplored idea in anime, and while the show didn't dive as deep into it as I would have liked it to, it was still refreshing. It was also incredibly funny! I recommend you watch the dub, which is great! I immediately recognized Michael McConnohie as Minoru and David Wittenberg as Kei. Thumbs up!

- - - Updated - - -

Attack on Titan - Chapter 116

Spoiler: 
    Shoot him the head, Pieck! He's two powerful to fight and you're unlikely to win! It isn't worth trying to take him alive for his powers. He's a psychotic mass murderer! Just shoot him already! SHOOT HIM!

Oh come on! Hopefully Porco is smarter than this. Gabi is our last hope!

You'd think that after Hange had discovered that Eren could produce controlled, partial transformations such as when he conjured half a titan to block the cannonball, or when he conjured a severed hand, she would've trained Armin to do so as well. Don't tell me it's a Founding Titan exclusive ability.

That seals it. Zeke's faction is no better than the oppresors they are fighting against. It's your typical revolutionary where the revolutionaries don't fix any system; they simply replace the cogs in it. Oh, and they will commit mass genocide and drive an entire race to extinction while they're at it.

No, don't put your rifle down Gabi!

Sadly, there is no bright future for Marley after Eren wins, Pieck. There is no magic wand that will fix anything, only perserverance.

"Slowly and peacefully"... just like you shot Grior?

... Except no one hails any gods as symbols in the AoT manga.

Good job on Armin for trying to fake a defection. Hopefully it amounts to something.

That smile! I didn't even think that she might've been faking it to cough information out of Eren and rescue Gabi. Incredibly risky gamble! Faith in Pieck restored. The dangerous part will be trying to escape Shingashima alive with scouts who have access to thunderspears, and Eren who may or may not be able to attack Pieck from range using his newfound Warhammer powers.

PORCO MY MAN!!! EAT HIM! EAT HIM WHOLE! EAT HIMMMMMM!

Awesome.

(Side note: sounds like Armin and the scouts were being held below the the castle. Porco's and Eren's transformations ontop of the castle would almost certainly bring the whole structure down and kill everyone inside. )

(Side note 2: How was it that no one spotted or heard the approach the of the zeppelins? It's a cool reveal though!)

HERE WE GO BOYS! The man of the hour, Reiner Braun, here to save the day! Just gotta hope the scouts in the basement escape alive and it'll be everyone versus Eren! (Inb4 Zeke arrives as cliffhanger backup).

This is just awesome!
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2019-04-15 at 08:19 AM.

OPM s2 ep 2 well I tried not to get my hopes up too high but this is a bit disappointing

Hopefully the Disgaea gacha game doesn't completely die.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Jesus, I remember watching this around mid-2000's and don't remember a thing about it except Mizuho being super cute. Pretty sure I watched it dubbed at the time, too. Think there was a follow-up OVA, if you didn't see that.
    The OVA had some of the best comedy in the series!

Do you guys like ergo proxy? i did , hard to understand at times especialy the last episodes but yeah i liked it especialy the opening.

10+ Year Old Account
    RobiHachi. Not sure but i think there is a space battleship yamato reference in ep3. Since it uses some type of cenzorship. And also a battle happens on same planet.

Samurai 8 preview chapter is out!

I bet he'll indeed get to go to space.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how he was maimed in the first place.

any1 see kenja no majo?