Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Happy Birthday Sharo
    [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3f738d37ff39a36994f52e7888350c6b/e5129b5b12a741e6-38/s640x960/25341ff4d0ad9e62d21b4262b9e43e901193903a.jpg[/MG]
    little large and I don't know if the reddit image hosting has ways to scale it like imgur does
    Spoiler: 

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

More Happy Birthday Sharo

[url]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5e5d5224272b444e22f8f8a273b91e97/274285bb55e0567a-80/s500x750/ff4dca12299b097f82d35b09d5c25d9f68122484.png[url]
    don't you think camera angles in anime fanart can be a little weird?

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    don't you think camera angles in anime fanart can be a little weird?
    It does look kind of off now that i look at it.

It does look kind of off now that i look at it.
    i was talking about this
    Last edited by bals; 2019-07-15 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    i was talking about this
    Ahh right .

10+ Year Old Account
    So my new watchlist (only new anime, not the ones that are still going)

Movie/Ova:
    Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Memory Snow -- was pretty good, i recomend watching

Watching:
    Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou -- compared to other isekai it starts pretty strong. Its similar to log horizon with multiple people coming to same world (or that anime ugh)
    Cop Craft -- similar to gate anime i guess, but with a cop settings this time
    Vinland Saga -- since i watching that vikings series i am kinda biased here, but you could easy continue it as a seperate story from those series
    Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II -- its been 5000 years
    Dr. Stone -- pretty good and unique anime for once. Its also a nice anime to teach kids of basic survival (similar like cells at work teach abauth cells).
    Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. -- its unique, but i guess by the looks of it the kid will grow faster than human, like with the shield hero
    Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e -- a better version of fairy gone (wich was bad)

Will probaly drop:
    Bem -- not realy impresed by 1.st ep. It fells pretty meh.
    Isekai Cheat Magician -- seem pretty generic
    Maou-sama, Retry! -- to much isekai this season, so a good chance i may drop this

Trashcan:
    Given
    Machikado Mazoku
    Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2
    Kochouki: Wakaki Nobunaga
    Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? -- fake hentai
    Yami Shibai 7 -- it got boring and scarefactor is pretty bad
    Ensemble Stars! -- seriosly why are they keep making this
    Nakanohito Genome -- bad version of the black/white bear
    Re:Stage! Dream Days
    Hakata Mentai! Pirikarako-chan -- this is for babys
    Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV -- zzzz
    Granbelm -- magical girls are dead
    Enen no Shouboutai -- its meh, didnt impress me and story is just lame as heck. Seriosly fireman with firepowers. Are japanese writers running out of ideas.
    Joshikousei no Mudazukai -- well its..school anime
    Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. -- no comment on how bad this is
    Kanata no Astra -- i realy wanted to like this, but i just cant --- its so GENERIC
    Sounan Desu ka? -- zzzz
    Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? -- meh
    Tejina-senpai
    Starmyu 3rd Season

Still gota check:
    Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka?
    Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note -- probaly bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Why the fuck are you watching obvious sequels if you haven't finished the previous seasons lol

Or does your scuffed 240p anime sites not have those?
    Sometimes some studio can make some of them better, but this happens very rarely. And as i general rule i give each anime 5 min minimum of my time to judge them.

This goes to animation, storytelling, originality and so on. Some anime season 1 is usualy bad and it gets better in season 2. And sometimes i just cant be bothered to check if it is a sequel or not. If its trash, those 5 min are quicker than 10 min trying to find it on internet where is wiki or something similar.

I do check the studio for each anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Sometimes some studio can make some of them better, but this happens very rarely. And as i general rule i give each anime 5 min minimum of my time to judge them.

This goes to animation, storytelling, originality and so on. Some anime season 1 is usualy bad and it gets better in season 2. And sometimes i just cant be bothered to check if it is a sequel or not. If its trash, those 5 min are quicker than 10 min trying to find it on internet where is wiki or something similar.

I do check the studio for each anime.
    You are missing out on a hell of a lot then.

I mean, a majority of my absolute favorites take time to set up. Like if you go by the first 5 minutes of Steins;Gate, then you're missing out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You are missing out on a hell of a lot then.

I mean, a majority of my absolute favorites take time to set up. Like if you go by the first 5 minutes of Steins;Gate, then you're missing out.
    Who said i stop watching after 5 min. Sometimes i push 10. Heck i gave that space anime 20 min and it still sucked. Trash can be easy spoted in less than 5 min.

Who said i stop watching after 5 min. Sometimes i push 10. Heck i gave that space anime 20 min and it still sucked. Trash can be easy spoted in less than 5 min.
    Y... You did?

You said you give 5 minutes minimum. So there are cases then that you do just stop at the 5 minute mark.

And I heavily disagree with that.

He's just trying to be a try hard hemo

Also fuck this shitty mobile layout is back

You're a fucking mongoloid.

Sing for you preview

Trashcan:
    Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. -- no comment on how bad this is
    Hmm, I'm really liking this show so far. Could you elaborate on this one please? I'm finding this show to be far and away my favorite among the currently airing anime.

Might be worse

Mainichi:
    1 person has died.
    This is in contrast to the police report from NHK.
    We're still early, so details may be conflicting as more information comes to us.

Kyodo News:
    10 people were found lying down on the second floor. All are presumed dead.

Somebody was upset about the lack of Dragon Maid s2 news

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Hmm, I'm really liking this show so far. Could you elaborate on this one please? I'm finding this show to be far and away my favorite among the currently airing anime.
    It just fells pointless to watch it. In love in x boy and that and that non-stop. Its type of anime that gets old quick as they just use different person personality to put them into another loveable position and repeat same next week.

Also rip Kyoto Animation. But going after artists seems to be a pretty crappy move. I guess someone will now wrote a manga of a otaku that attacks animation studios or something.