10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure I recognize that one - whose the blushing beauty?

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Not sure I recognize that one - whose the blushing beauty?
    Cute Elf Knight from Cop Craft.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Cute Elf Knight from Cop Craft.
    Its a pretty weird artstyle tho. But this is how it looks in light novel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Its a pretty weird artstyle tho. But this is how it looks in light novel.
    It's the character designer from Last Exile, Range Murata. He has a pretty distinct style.

isekai cheat ep 4 I really wasn't expecting much from this show but god damn this episode was awful. maou retry might even be better at this point

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    isekai cheat ep 4 I really wasn't expecting much from this show but god damn this episode was awful. maou retry might even be better at this point
    I just watch this show as a filler in week. Its not good, but its not bad. Black clover gets pretty good later for example. (but i still find female design weird as heck)

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou is kinda better storywise compared to this isekai.

And Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai is a good replacement for fox girl show.

As for Maou-sama, Retry it does have some weird characters that make it interesting. Like that megumi ripoff.

First episode of Savage Season was pretty funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    The end of the first episode was great. Still makes me laugh thinking about it

accelerator episode 4
    Spoiler: 
    an unexpected surprise but a welcome one

How can Milfisekai be so emotional and fun to watch?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Fruits Basket episode 18

Good Lord, the third episode in a row with long, uninterrupted monologues to sad piano music. I know it comes with the territory but sheesh, this is too much.

Kisa is... what? Eight years old at most? Why is she going to school with a thigh gap?

It's almost karuta season boys

10+ Year Old Account

Makes sense why they skiped. 1.st ep matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The King's Avatar - 2019 live action adaptation

Actually really good! I think I prefer the live-action adaptation over the donghua/anime/animated series.

Second season of the donghua/anime airs on August 16th, though it's by a different studio so IDK about its production quality.
    The live action looks really good... but good god the english translation.

I'm nearly at chapter 1,100 of the lightnovel, so I'd have a hard time getting used to slightly different translations of the character names... but even the gaming terms and classes are... poorly chosen.

I'll highly recommend reading the novel, though. The early parts don't really do it justice due to the large amount of characters and the relative lack of adversity leveling a fresh character presents to a longtime pro of the game. It's when the main characters actually start losing battles that the story actually starts to take off, imo.

Attack on Titan chapter 120

Spoiler: 

Zeke is just now discovering that he converse with people in the past, and yet Eren doesn't seem all that surprised. He's just leaning against the wall while this all happens, and he's already leading Zeke out the door into the next memory. I'm guessing that nine months ago, Eren began conversing with people in the past/future and figured out how to resolve this mess, which then led him to suddenly leaping into action. Eren doesn't seem all that concerned when Zeke reveals that he has nulled the oath and taken full control of Ymir, so at this point it looks Eren doesn't think his plan can fail at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm too lazy to read more than 1/2 Chinese novels at a time
    Likewise. The only time I can manage more than one is when I've caught up and hungry for more chapters than they can put out... but that inevitably reaches a point where I can't keep the characters/plots straight.

On the plus side, this is refreshingly the first Chinese novel I can remember reading that hasn't had fairly extreme misogyny.

I had been focused on Overgeared and Legendary Mechanic before King's Avatar took over my attentions, although I believe both of those are Korean for what little difference that makes in this genre.

dumbbell 6 the seemingly simple world of arm wrestling is very complex.

isekai cheat 5 don't you think camera angles in anime can be a little weird?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm too lazy to read more than 1/2 Chinese novels at a time
    Why read Chinese novels when you can live Chinese novels instead.

watching anime this week like

10+ Year Old Account
    I love this game. So many Jojo references: