It's almost karuta season boys

Makes sense why they skiped. 1.st ep matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The King's Avatar - 2019 live action adaptation

Actually really good! I think I prefer the live-action adaptation over the donghua/anime/animated series.

Second season of the donghua/anime airs on August 16th, though it's by a different studio so IDK about its production quality.
    The live action looks really good... but good god the english translation.

I'm nearly at chapter 1,100 of the lightnovel, so I'd have a hard time getting used to slightly different translations of the character names... but even the gaming terms and classes are... poorly chosen.

I'll highly recommend reading the novel, though. The early parts don't really do it justice due to the large amount of characters and the relative lack of adversity leveling a fresh character presents to a longtime pro of the game. It's when the main characters actually start losing battles that the story actually starts to take off, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    I'll highly recommend reading the novel, though. The early parts don't really do it justice due to the large amount of characters and the relative lack of adversity leveling a fresh character presents to a longtime pro of the game. It's when the main characters actually start losing battles that the story actually starts to take off, imo.
    I'm too lazy to read more than 1/2 Chinese novels at a time
    Often updated... ?

Attack on Titan chapter 120

Spoiler: 

Zeke is just now discovering that he converse with people in the past, and yet Eren doesn't seem all that surprised. He's just leaning against the wall while this all happens, and he's already leading Zeke out the door into the next memory. I'm guessing that nine months ago, Eren began conversing with people in the past/future and figured out how to resolve this mess, which then led him to suddenly leaping into action. Eren doesn't seem all that concerned when Zeke reveals that he has nulled the oath and taken full control of Ymir, so at this point it looks Eren doesn't think his plan can fail at this stage.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Likewise. The only time I can manage more than one is when I've caught up and hungry for more chapters than they can put out... but that inevitably reaches a point where I can't keep the characters/plots straight.

On the plus side, this is refreshingly the first Chinese novel I can remember reading that hasn't had fairly extreme misogyny.

I had been focused on Overgeared and Legendary Mechanic before King's Avatar took over my attentions, although I believe both of those are Korean for what little difference that makes in this genre.

dumbbell 6 the seemingly simple world of arm wrestling is very complex.

isekai cheat 5 don't you think camera angles in anime can be a little weird?

Why read Chinese novels when you can live Chinese novels instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Likewise. The only time I can manage more than one is when I've caught up and hungry for more chapters than they can put out... but that inevitably reaches a point where I can't keep the characters/plots straight.

On the plus side, this is refreshingly the first Chinese novel I can remember reading that hasn't had fairly extreme misogyny.

I had been focused on Overgeared and Legendary Mechanic before King's Avatar took over my attentions, although I believe both of those are Korean for what little difference that makes in this genre.
    Overgeared is definitely Korean, not sure about Legendary Mechanic, take your word on that one lol

Right now, I'm mainly just reading Sage Monarch but have started a few other novels, though they're not really a focus. More than enough novels on WuxiaWorld to keep me going for a long while, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Why read Chinese novels when you can live Chinese novels instead.
    I can but dream. Might have to live vicariously through you.
    Often updated... ?

watching anime this week like

I love this game. So many Jojo references:

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Was a couple weeks behind on Dr. Stone but just caught up and it looks like now things are just kicking into high gear with Kohaku getting a proper introduction.

Couldnt get Darkness as name for classic but i did get Lalatina(Paladin) and Megumin (Mage)

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Couldnt get Darkness as name for classic but i did get Lalatina(Paladin) and Megumin (Mage)
    What abauth some fire emblem names?
    https://serenesforest.net/three-houses/characters/

isekai cheat 6 that was probably the lamest explosion i've ever seen. 0/10 megumins

Oh, hey, thigh thread.

Spoiler: 

Often updated... ?

Let me fix that:

Oh, hey, thigh thread.

Spoiler: 

Thighura gifs ftw