10+ Year Old Account
    Dr stone--- oo its a jojo reference

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    The letters went viral among a certain set of lawyers on Twitter who began to tear the lawsuit’s arguments apart. White went after them with relish. Durham, North Carolina-based attorney T. Greg Doucette joked about the case on June 6th; that thread, with over 5,000 tweets, is still running. (It has since reached near-meme status in legal Twitter where it has been dubbed the “threadnought.”)

The pro-Mignogna trolls, however, did not find any humor in legal Twitter’s response. Neither did Beard who hopped on a YouTube live stream to rail against the lawyers who were mocking him. He asked Mignogna’s supporters to “make these people miserable, please,” adding that he would “consider it a personal favor.”

The trolls obliged.

“Within ten minutes, I was doxed,” says Doucette. “They deliberately posted over a dozen fake reviews on Google to try and torpedo the rating of my law firm.”

Mignogna fans have resorted to brigading the presiding judge’s Facebook page (which has been inactive for almost a decade) and sending threatening emails to the court. “Judge Chupp is a braindead moron and I sincerely hope someone accuses him of rape,” read one email presented by local police. “When people start uprising [sic] I hope your court is the first thing targeted.”

Naturally, the defense lawyers have been popular targets. Doucette has had his Twitter account restricted after experiencing a second coordinated reporting campaign in as many weeks. Meanwhile, White continues to do battle with Mignogna trolls on Twitter.

“They’re a pack of bigoted subhumans, basically,” said White, referring to the message board trolls. “You can quote me on that.”
    https://www.theverge.com/2019/9/18/2...nti-slapp-laws

wow... vic fans really are subhuman

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    It'll be the kurumi spin off date a bullet

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    https://www.theverge.com/2019/9/18/2...nti-slapp-laws

wow... vic fans really are subhuman
    ... And? These people are not Vic. That's their own crimes, and they are not endemic to the Vic Mignogna side. How convenient you ignore what the other side has done. The Verge took Beard's statement out of context. Vic, Nick, Beard, and the Yotubers have time and time again told their fans NOT to doxx or attack the other side. They are interested in logical debates, not attacking people. The actions of the doxxers are not reflective of the figureheads. Unlike #KickVic, whose leaders have actively called for the banning and doxxing of the other side.

- - - Updated - - -

A Silent Voice - 6/10 (fine)

I had this saved to my Netflix queue, but apparently Netflix never stocked the DVD. Finally got to see it with a Discord group. It was surprisingly more tolerable than I had thought it would be, being a borderline good film! That said, it once again strays too far into classic KyoAni melodrama at points with characters running away from the most puerile of statements, scenes where an overly moe anime girl runs away crying to swelling music, melodramatic grand pianos, and so forth. Your usual KyoAni production. It also began to drag during the last 25 minutes, pretty meh ending. The English dub is excellent!

15+ Year Old Account
    i'm glad we can agree vic fans are still subhuman

- - - Updated - - -

“They’re a pack of bigoted subhumans, basically,” said White, referring to the message board trolls. “You can quote me on that.”
    before infracting me learn to read

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

I had this saved to my Netflix queue, but apparently Netflix never stocked the DVD. Finally got to see it with a Discord group. It was surprisingly more tolerable than I had thought it would be, being a borderline good film! That said, it once again strays too far into classic KyoAni melodrama at points with characters running away from the most puerile of statements, scenes where an overly moe anime girl runs away crying to swelling music, melodramatic grand pianos, and so forth. Your usual KyoAni production. It also began to drag during the last 25 minutes, pretty meh ending. The English dub is excellent!
    I would highly suggest reading the Manga for this as it adds quite a lot to the story as a whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuseishu View Post
    I would highly suggest reading the Manga for this as it adds quite a lot to the story as a whole.
    The last half of the manga is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    The last half of the manga is terrible.
    Each to their own, I still believe it is worth a read if you've watched the film. If they do they can form their own opinion.

Anyone got manga recommendations that are like Dont bully me Nagatoro, Are you lost, Dumbbell or like Dungeon in delicious, Danmachi or Made in Abyss?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Anyone got manga recommendations that are like Dont bully me Nagatoro, Are you lost, Dumbbell or like Dungeon in delicious, Danmachi or Made in Abyss?
    Not a manga, but invader zim comic is pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuseishu View Post
    Each to their own, I still believe it is worth a read if you've watched the film. If they do they can form their own opinion.
    The anime improved on the manga in pretty much every way, even making Ueno better than she already was.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    The anime improved on the manga in pretty much every way, even making Ueno better than she already was.
    Like I said, each to their own. I enjoyed both of them, and enjoy the extra character interactions in the manga. The anime cuts out a few of them and doesn't really lose any of its quality. But that is something I personally enjoy, finding those extra scenes and dialogue.

maou-sama retry, wait last week was the last episode?

Anyone who has seen Weathering with you in theaters?
    Is it just me who thinks that this anime film is way better than Kimi No Na Wa?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    maou-sama retry, wait last week was the last episode?
    Yeh just 12. End didnt fell like one.

I've been watching more Anime as of late, maybe I was just burnt out for the last few years.

Anyway, currently binging what's available of Vinland Saga. And it's been enjoyable thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

We know you don't like KyoAni. You don't need to keep watching their works and shitting on them in your "reviews." The dub was fucking garbage; its shitty translation and terrible acting were the source of your complaints about the melodrama. It's okay to not like melodrama, but to purposefully and pretentiously shit on a story that mostly everybody here is extremely fond of reeks of trolling. Stop watching things you know you're not going to like.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 episodes of Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin: Hitoribocchi no Kyuuketsuki are out if anyone is interested.
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/39972/...no_Kyuuketsuki
    Ova duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    2 episodes of Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin: Hitoribocchi no Kyuuketsuki are out if anyone is interested.
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/39972/...no_Kyuuketsuki
    Ova duh.
    I saw "Hitoribocchi" and got very excited, thinking it was this Hitoribocchi. Now I'm sad.