average isekai 7 mile knows how to give the fan service

seven deadly sins s3 ep 6 still confused why everyone is filled with semen but then they can show all the blood a second later. glad the story seems much more coherent so far than s2

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Is this a joke? I can't find this thread, not on reddit and not on Google.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Is this a joke? I can't find this thread, not on reddit and not on Google.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iruma kun -- lol 2% waifu. I think we should rank all posted waifus by % now in this thread.

I resurrect here briefly to say Shinsekai Yori, and CR didn't even have the decency to put it on their list.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Wow, I didn't even realise it was missing. What a silly mistake from CR.
    How could they do that

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I resurrect here briefly to say Shinsekai Yori, and CR didn't even have the decency to put it on their list.
    gotta make that space for classics like Black Clover, Dr. Stone or second Attack on Ti..errr I mean Kabaneri

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldWilder View Post
    Hello, I'm a new one
    Why are you spamming?

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldWilder View Post
    Hello, I'm a new one
    Welcome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    gotta make that space for classics like Black Clover, Dr. Stone or second Attack on Ti..errr I mean Kabaneri
    Right? I mean, I love Dr. Stone, but top 25 of the decade? It's first season isn't even finished yet. But Black Clover and Kabaneri? Erased? Give me a break. There are also a bunch of series that are fine, like Bungo Stray Dogs, Flip Flappers, and Flying Witch, but I still would never put them on any top list.

10+ Year Old Account
    That list is awful. How could SSY not be on it. It's like they haven't bothered watching anything good this decade and just looked at what was popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It's like they haven't bothered watching anything good this decade and just looked at what was popular.
    This is probably exactly what they did. I looked over the list and just remember shaking my head at some of the shows that weren't even good enough to be remembered that appeared on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Right? I mean, I love Dr. Stone, but top 25 of the decade? It's first season isn't even finished yet. But Black Clover and Kabaneri? Erased? Give me a break. There are also a bunch of series that are fine, like Bungo Stray Dogs, Flip Flappers, and Flying Witch, but I still would never put them on any top list.
    I'd put Erased over Bungo Stray Dogs any day of the week.

But there's no reason why SSY shouldn't be on there instead of Dr. Stone which isn't even finished airing as you said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'd put Erased over Bungo Stray Dogs any day of the week.

But there's no reason why SSY shouldn't be on there instead of Dr. Stone which isn't even finished airing as you said.
    Fair enough, my point was more that neither Erased nor Bungo Stray Dogs really belonged in any list of the top 100 series of the decade. But yeah, SSY is one of the big missing series. Then again, this is a list that includes shows like SAO and Black Clover and not the likes of Log Horizon or Magi. Not a single Monogatari series either and I know the first, Bakemonogatari started in 2009 but still. I mean, freaking Angel Beats isn't included. They include New Game! but not Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun? They have Samurai Flamenco but not Noragami?

Bah, I just gotta stop looking at this list. The more I think about it, the angrier it makes me.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's even stranger is they could have looked at MALs "most popular" list and taken only shows that aired in this decade, and SSY would still be on that.

Really the list shouldn't have been made for another couple of months to fairly put shows like Dr Stone on it if deserved after they aired, but having airing shows on there is pretty much just a promotion to go watch it on their streaming site more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Fair enough, my point was more that neither Erased nor Bungo Stray Dogs really belonged in any list of the top 100 series of the decade. But yeah, SSY is one of the big missing series. Then again, this is a list that includes shows like SAO and Black Clover and not the likes of Log Horizon or Magi. Not a single Monogatari series either and I know the first, Bakemonogatari started in 2009 but still. I mean, freaking Angel Beats isn't included. They include New Game! but not Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun? They have Samurai Flamenco but not Noragami?

Bah, I just gotta stop looking at this list. The more I think about it, the angrier it makes me.
    Angel Beats is terrible so they at least got that one right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon (2019) - Episode 3 --- yeah from what i have seen, this anime series is now in full reboot. Its a Ash from another dimension.
    Also Go is a 100% trap character by design.....
    https://media.comicbook.com/2019/10/...19-1280x0.jpeg