Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Pokemon (2019) - Episode 3 --- yeah from what i have seen, this anime series is now in full reboot. Its a Ash from another dimension.
    Also Go is a 100% trap character by design.....
    https://media.comicbook.com/2019/10/...19-1280x0.jpeg
    So we have... what? Three continuities of Ash? The anime from 1998 through 2019, the reboot film series starting with M20, and now 2019 anime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    So we have... what? Three continuities of Ash? The anime from 1998 through 2019, the reboot film series starting with M20, and now 2019 anime?
    Well all movies are in another universe. So for each movie, there could be another Ash in another universe.
    As for series ... original universe is gone since ash won the league and the new one is a reset.

∞ + 1 + 1

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    If its not 80% cotton, then its not worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

We are truly in an enlightened age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, I want to say I wasn’t tempted by that all ... I’m a fucking degenerate

Watched the Bunny Girl Senpai movie last night / was amazing. Highly recommend it to anyone who enjoyed that show. If you didn’t enjoy the show -_-

My face when its not showing in the UK.
    [IMG]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/230/774/9b2.gif[IMG]

https://blog.alltheanime.com/konosub...eid=e05da73148

I am crying with Joy, thanks for letting me know.

Surprised the Vue in Leeds wasn't showing it since they did Your Name and the MHA film. Leeds Showcase it is.

10+ Year Old Account

Attack on Titan - Chapter 124

Spoiler: 
    "If humanity outside of the walls were to disappear, all of the grudges would disappear as well..." WTH are you smoking Falco? There will be SOME survivors who will restart civilizations outside the walls, and the story of how the Eldians wiped out humanity will be firmly embedded as a founding myth in every culture.

"The thing those guys across the ocean feared the most has happened because they decided that we were devils and tried to kill us all" can you stop generalizing people?

You're seriously not going to murder a little boy, are you, Falco? Convince him to help you save humanity when he wakes up. If you feed him to anyone else, congratulations! You've killed a guy for no reason, and you will have to wait for the next person to wake up anyway.

I guess the endgame will be everyone vs Eren? Except maybe Zeke. He was at ground zero when Eren transformed, so he should be dead. However, given the nature of Isayama's storytelling, he is almost certainly alive. Only question is whether or not he can be convinced to fight against Eren, or if he will have to be fed to someone else.

Looking forward to Annie's reunion with everyone, seeing how they all grew up without her. Especially looking forward to her reunion with Armin and Reiner, and how she feels about Bertholdt.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2019-12-07 at 11:13 AM.

sao alice s2 ep 9 aww damnit now that assuna is here kirito-kun probably will be too and this show will go to shit

azure lane 9 that ark royal

average isekai 8 dad being so tsundere at the end made me laugh

wrestler isekai 10
    Spoiler: 

Last edited by bals; 2019-12-10 at 07:42 AM.

My Hero Academia season 4 episode 4

Wait, was Nighteye making up All Might's death six years into the future? If Nighteye can see that far into the future, then when shouldn't he have seen that Midoriya and Togata would meet Overhaul, the suspect Nighteye is staking out?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    My Hero Academia season 4 episode 4
    His quirk can only see one hour into the future, along with some other limitations.

Foresight (予知 Yochi?): Mirai's Quirk allows him to see another person's future from a third person's point of view. In order to activate his power, Mirai must first touch the intended target, and then, make eye contact with them. This Quirk stays active for one hour, and once activated, it requires 24 hours before it can be activated again.

The future he sees is shown in great detail (second by second) and it has always been 100% accurate. However, recent events seem to suggest that Quirks that alter time in some way can affect the accuracy of his Quirk, possibly rendering the predicted outcomes moot and/or void.

I guess the last two episodes of azur lane were so shit they decided to delay them 3 months

so did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I guess the last two episodes of azur lane were so shit they decided to delay them 3 months

so did you go?
    I loved it.