Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Xdr9aOr.jpg[/MG]

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQr-pIWU8AAox4P?format=jpg&name=large[/MG]
    that's a nice sharo

My Hero Academia Season 4 Episode 19

Spoiler: 
    Gentle reminds me a lot of Phantom Thief B from the Trails series. They are both jovial lunatic antagonists who really do their own thing, who want to revel in their own glory. They are capable of violence, but envision themselves as intellectuals. Would be cool if Gentle stuck around for a while, though he'd have to be defeated and captured eventually for the sake of maintain accountability.

I wonder how La Brava fell in with him. Was she some teenage girl who fantasized about living an exciting life, saw Gentle one day, and then ran away from home in the hopes of becoming his apprentice/sidekick/partner?

defense loli 8 this episode is whack

Saw the new My Hero film and really enjoyed it.

Gonna skip that movie, haven't even been bothering stay up-to-date with the anime.

Skipped ride your wave too

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Gonna skip that movie, haven't even been bothering stay up-to-date with the anime.

Skipped ride your wave too
    Timeline wise the film is set during season 5 or before season 6 starts. There are some minor spoilers for the manga in it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boy or a girl:

10+ Year Old Account
    Dorosomething got another ending lol (spoiler):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4czMt7Tpb0

Last edited by BloodyAngel12; 2020-03-04 at 10:42 AM.

Any Digimon fans here?

Seems like they are remaking/retelling the original series. I do not know what to think. I have fond memories of the original; and this could either be good or bad. I'll still probably watch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP...last ep of Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun.

I WANT MORE!!!!!!

Last edited by Yunru; 2020-03-07 at 03:26 PM.

My Hero Academia S4 E21

Spoiler: 
    Gentle thinks he's just toying with a starry-eyed young student who wants to become a hero.

What he doesn't realize is that he has just antagonized a soldier, one who has scene the world outside of the Shire, one who knows the sacrifices made to bring about that idyllic world everyone takes for granted, one who he himself has shed blood for.

To Midoriya, Gentle isn't the friendly, well intentioned comedic antagonist Gentle is trying to make himself out to be. To Midoriya, Gentle is no different from Shigaraki, Stain, All For One, and Overhaul. He is a villain who is threatening his peaceful world and must be eliminated, and that's that.

If it wasn't for the villains' [s]plot armor[s] comic book durability*, every single villain Midoriya slammed with OFA would have been turned into a gooey paste.

*I find it hilarious that Midoriya's hits which smash 100-ton robots to smithereens and devastate entire city blocks simultaneously only KO humans, with no severe injuries. It's like the author wanted the hero to both absolutely triumph over his enemies with a clearly visible sign of sheer, unfathomed force, while also being free of the ambiguities of having ever killed anyone.

Next episode: OUCH TIME!.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    RIP...last ep of Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun.

I WANT MORE!!!!!!

Agreed!

Next season will be great =)

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Agreed!

Next season will be great =)
    I was surprised how good this show is... because it looks and feels like its going to be an overly cliched and formulaic knockoff of.... so many other anime and magic school series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    I was surprised how good this show is... because it looks and feels like its going to be an overly cliched and formulaic knockoff of.... so many other anime and magic school series.
    Well if they used normal japanese school settings it would probaly suck. But since its in another dimension (well its kinda isekai), its just fresh compared to other type of storytelling. Like 90% of anime that has demons and humans usualy end up pretty bad and generic.
    Worldbuilding is pretty good (but not as good as overlord for example).
    Unlike humans who have generic roles, demons in this show do a total 180* (club owner going from pretty geeky guy to crazy person and glasses girl being a Idol and hiding it).

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    I think so that,bro.

10+ Year Old Account

He finally came back from the corner store after getting his cigarettes.

I knew he'd be back.